WJA incident at St. John's

AAS

18 hours ago, Malcolm said:

So who does the handling for WestJet at St Johns????  Full time staff or ????

Why must you weigh in on virtually every topic on this board, Malcolm?

2 hours ago, Maverick said:

Why must you weigh in on virtually every topic on this board, Malcolm?

Probably for the same reason as you continue to question why I do!!!!!   If you don't like my post then please, please, invoke the ignore feature or answer my question as to who does the handling.  By the by, I also originate a lot of topics on this board and you on the other hand.... ???????? You only seem to complain about my posts when they involve WestJet.  Hmmmmmmm 

4 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Probably for the same reason as you continue to question why I do!!!!!   If you don't like my post then please, please, invoke the ignore feature or answer my question as to who does the handling.  By the by, I also originate a lot of topics on this board and you on the other hand.... ???????? You only seem to complain about my posts when they involve WestJet.  Hmmmmmmm 

If I ignored every topic you posted in there'd be nothing for me to see. 

How about you try to exercise a modicum of self control and stop treating this place as your own personal pulpit that you think you hold court in?

if I'm wrong there'll be a flood of people rushing to your defence. I guess we'll see. 

As for your question, I don't know. I could find out but I don't really care and really not interested in letting you know anyway. 

9 hours ago, Maverick said:

How about you try to exercise a modicum of self control and stop treating this place as your own personal pulpit that you think you hold court in?

if I'm wrong there'll be a flood of people rushing to your defence. I guess we'll see. 

As for your question, I don't know. I could find out but I don't really care and really not interested in letting you know anyway. 

Not at all interested in a popularity contest.  Cheers

20 hours ago, Maverick said:

That's not how the "ignore" function works.  When you ignore someone you don't see their posts but you see everything else.  Try it out, your life will get waaaay more relaxed (mine did).

If members were to 'ignore' everyone that ticks them off, this forum would become a pretty quiet place.

I've always regretted going off on Inchman. I thought he added flavour to the forum, but it's not like his comments were always innocent and lamb like either. For instance, I never thought I would have wanted to hang with  'The Bean' , but I did enjoy his contribution to this board. Unfortunately, Inchan couldn't live with Bean's very effective cheerleading on behalf of WJ and responded by brow beating The Bean until he eventually was driven off the forum. And I was looking forward to hearing Bean's trip report on Emirates 'suite class' too ... oh well.

Fist fights should be expected between contributors from time to time I think. Aggressive debate can actually stimulate discussion if only people, like me, didn't take it all so personally at times and let it go like water off a duck.

Anyway, just a rambling opinion ...

49 minutes ago, boestar said:

So... Who handles the aircraft for Westjet in St. Johns?  Just curious

Don't make me come over there, mister! ;)

I've never noticed before, but the wart on the back of that aircraft looks like an after market roof mounted air conditioner; to my eye, it really disturbs the sleek lines of the aircraft.

7 minutes ago, DEFCON said:

I've never noticed before, but the wart on the back of that aircraft looks like an after market roof mounted air conditioner; to my eye, it really disturbs the sleek lines of the aircraft.

Sleek?  Are we looking at the same aircraft?

4 minutes ago, Fido said:

I agree.  I have never thought of the 737 as being sleek.

Now a D9S with gear up is sleek.

Yup, Caterpillar D9 with the gear up - at least as sleek as a 737!

CatD9T.jpg

4 hours ago, moeman said:

Says Servisair on the tug and van so that's where I got that from.

Just goes to show it is cheaper not to have to repaint....... :D

Archived