WAYYYYYY out in LEFT field!

4 hours ago, Wolfhunter said:

Cool… one of those occasions where I can say “what did you think was going to happen” a whole lot earlier than I would have guessed. A lot of lefty liberal leaning “like it’s a toilet like” people might not have seen this coming but should have. Showering with girls who think they’re gay guys doesn’t bother me a bit, in fact, after 11 foreign deployments I kind of like the idea... too bad I'm running out of career time. Never thought the public would encourage this but hoo ya baby bring it on. Showering with hot, hard-body, muscular women who self-identify as gay men is more than I ever hoped for. Thank you!!!

Previously, my only concern in all of this was for YOUR daughter and YOUR wife in case they found bearded lady boys standing next to them in the shower disconcerting.  I'm starting to like stupid.

Heinlein in Star Ship Troopers had the solution.  :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

12 year old boys need to stay safe and close to mommy in the girls change room? Humanity has lost its way and allowed the cuckoos to run the show.  

Well I'm a man but I identify as a woman, but I'm a lesbian. I'm having a great time.

I just know I'm going to wake up from all this madness and find it's all been a very bad dream.

Posted Images

Where are the SJWs when you actually need them? 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/halifax-covers-controversial-cornwallis-statue-in-respose-to-protests/article35701179/

Instead of rewriting history from the mid 1700s,  maybe their ideas would work with ISIS or perhaps they could solve that little problem in Northern Mali so the UN could leave. Or, Congo or South Sudan... 

54% of the worlds population don’t have a clue about WW2. Of those that do, some 30% don’t believe the holocaust actually happened. Imagine what SJWs could (will) do with that 200 years from now. Statues of Winston are already nervous…

Edited by Wolfhunter

I guess the Science of Biology is a thing of the past, much like a lot of history Leftists are eradicating one piece at a time.

"Residents of the Northwest Territories who were born here can now have birth certificates and birth registration forms amended to the gender marker of his, her — or their — choosing without gender reassignment surgery."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/nwt-transgender-legislation-changes-1.4206782

I wonder if this will serve as an inducement for people to “play with it” rendering vital statistics less “vital”.  The law of unintended consequence as it were.

Remember the gun registry? There were folks who got the registration paper work for soldering guns. I wasn’t smart enough to think of it at the time, but, as Shania says, “man, I feel like a woman”.

Stop the world....I want to get off. Taking this insanity to new heights in London.

" Transport for London (TfL) workers have been told to ditch the phrase "ladies and gentlemen" in a bid to go gender-neutral.

Instead, staff should use inclusive greetings like "good morning everyone" to make passengers feel more welcome.

The decision comes after various activists, including LGBT charity Stonewall, campaigned for the change for months, claiming that although "ladies and gentlemen" was "polite", it was "outdated" and "belonged to yesterday".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/london-tube-underground-greeting-ladies-gentlemen-everyone-tfl-sadiq-khan-stonewall-a7839621.html

Edited by Jaydee
8 hours ago, Wolfhunter said:

I wonder if this will serve as an inducement for people to “play with it” rendering vital statistics less “vital”.  The law of unintended consequence as it were.

Remember the gun registry? There were folks who got the registration paper work for soldering guns. I wasn’t smart enough to think of it at the time, but, as Shania says, “man, I feel like a woman”.

And just remember the cry and hue when the "Long Form Census" was canned (now brought back by the Liberals). If accurate information is indeed needed, then the change in birth certificates would seem to be questionable. I wonder what the wording on Census documents will be, ..... Perhaps

Depending on your original or existing sexual organs make the following choices:

Male

Female

Altered from Male to Female

Altered from Female to Male

None of your business

• Like 1

Maybe it’s just time to embrace it all and take advantage of the opportunities provided.  For instance, the little snowflake who was born in Johannesburg could now self identify as a “gay African-Canadian woman” and a veteran to boot. I feel an updated resume coming on. TFWs and vital statistics be damned. 

there will always be people who take advantage of change (when it is in their favour). For myself, I don't have any major problem with sex change operations etc except when it comes to official documents but even there a DNA test would sort the Wheat from the Chaff but since that is not fast then mandatory bio-metric implanted chips would seem to be the only way border officials etc could quickly match the person to official records.  Just imagine the savings in eliminating the need for passports and other forms of identification :D

If I understand you properly; you feel our government should require its people to have chips implanted to assure the CBA and other governmental agencies of an individual's true sexual identity? Are you suggesting that a sexually confused person should enjoy some sort of Right to identify themselves as one of fifty something different sexual orientations at the full expense of everyone else?

13 hours ago, DEFCON said:

If I understand you properly; you feel our government should require its people to have chips implanted to assure the CBA and other governmental agencies of an individual's true sexual identity? Are you suggesting that a sexually confused person should enjoy some sort of Right to identify themselves as one of fifty something different sexual orientations at the full expense of everyone else?

Not only to provide an individuals true sexual identity but rather to provide a proof positive method of identification for all of us that would allow the discontinuation of paper identification of all types.  The new mantra would be "Scan me in"  Just imagine how fast the lines would move and as an added benefit if you were found unconscious without any paper id, you not only could be identified but the chip could also provide information regarding your meds etc. Sort of  tap and go, just like your presents credit cards :D

If GPS trackers were added to the mandatory implantable chip, an add-on feature that would be certain to follow, we could put an end to most criminal endeavours, kids could be tracked by parents and jealous spouses would know where their partners are at all times too. While the technology may sound appealing, implanted chips would spell the end of personal freedom.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DEFCON said:

If GPS trackers were added to the mandatory implantable chip, an add-on feature that would be certain to follow, we could put an end to most criminal endeavours, kids could be tracked by parents and jealous spouses would know where their partners are at all times too. While the technology may sound appealing, implanted chips would spell the end of personal freedom.

I on the other hand think they would enhance life for most of us, no more need to present paper documents, id number would lead to your   record of medication, who to call in the case of etc etc etc etc.  They do not transmit, just produce information when scanned.  My personal freedom is ensured as I don't have any fear of anyone knowing where I am at any time' but of course there is no way to turn a biometric chip into a GPS tracker unless ,

to implant a GPS tracker in a person, you’d not only have to insert a chip under their skin, but a bulky cellular receiver and battery, too.

Here is an article on current use.

Cyborgs at work: Swedish employees getting implanted with microchips

Jowan Osterlund from Biohax Sweden holds a small microchip implant, similar to those implanted into workers at the Epicenter digital innovation business centre CREDIT: AP
4 APRIL 2017 • 2:24AM

The syringe slides in between the thumb and index finger. Then, with a click, a microchip is injected in the employee's hand. Another "cyborg" is created.

What could pass for a dystopian vision of the workplace is almost routine at the Swedish startup hub Epicenter. The company offers to implant its workers and startup members with microchips the size of grains of rice that function as swipe cards: to open doors, operate printers, or buy smoothies with a wave of the hand.

The injections have become so popular that workers at Epicenter hold parties for those willing to get implanted.

"The biggest benefit I think is convenience," said Patrick Mesterton, co-founder and CEO of Epicenter. As a demonstration, he unlocks a door by merely waving near it. "It basically replaces a lot of things you have, other communication devices, whether it be credit cards or keys."

The technology in itself is not new. Such chips are used as virtual collar plates for pets. Companies use them to track deliveries. It's just never been used to tag employees on a broad scale before. Epicenter and a handful of other companies are the first to make chip implants broadly available.

And as with most new technologies, it raises security and privacy issues. While biologically safe, the data generated by the chips can show how often an employee comes to work or what they buy. Unlike company swipe cards or smartphones, which can generate the same data, a person cannot easily separate themselves from the chip.

"Of course, putting things into your body is quite a big step to do and it was even for me at first," said Mesterton, remembering how he initially had had doubts.

"But then on the other hand, I mean, people have been implanting things into their body, like pacemakers and stuff to control your heart," he said. "That's a way, way more serious thing than having a small chip that can actually communicate with devices."

Epicenter, which is home to more than 100 companies and some 2,000 workers, began implanting workers in January 2015. Now, about 150 workers have them. A company based in Belgium also offers its employees such implants, and there are isolated cases around the world where tech enthusiasts have tried this out in recent years.

The small implants use Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, the same as in contactless credit cards or mobile payments. When activated by a reader a few centimeters (inches) away, a small amount of data flows between the two devices via electromagnetic waves. The implants are "passive," meaning they contain information that other devices can read, but cannot read information themselves.

Ben Libberton, a microbiologist at Stockholm's Karolinska Institute, says hackers could conceivably gain huge swathes of information from embedded microchips. The ethical dilemmas will become bigger the more sophisticated the microchips become.

"The data that you could possibly get from a chip that is embedded in your body is a lot different from the data that you can get from a smartphone," he says. "Conceptually you could get data about your health, you could get data about your whereabouts, how often you're working, how long you're working, if you're taking toilet breaks and things like that."

Libberton said that if such data is collected, the big question remains of what happens to it, who uses it, and for what purpose.

So far, Epicenter's group of cyborgs doesn't seem too concerned.

"People ask me; 'Are you chipped?' and I say; 'Yes, why not,'" said Fredric Kaijser, 47, the chief experience officer at Epicenter. "And they all get excited about privacy issues and what that means and so forth. And for me it's just a matter of I like to try new things and just see it as more of an enabler and what that would bring into the future."

The implants have become so popular that Epicenter workers stage monthly events where attendees have the option of being "chipped" for free.

That means visits from self-described "body hacker" Jowan Osterlund from Biohax Sweden who performs the "operation."

He injects the implants - using pre-loaded syringes - into the fleshy area of the hand, just next to the thumb. The process lasts a few seconds, and more often than not there are no screams and barely a drop of blood. "The next step for electronics is to move into the body," he says.

Sandra Haglof, 25, who works for Eventomatic, an events company that works with Epicenter, has had three piercings before, and her left hand barely shakes as Osterlund injects the small chip.

"I want to be part of the future," she laughs.

I  think you'd only need a small transmitter, no receiver required and in the not so distant future the body will provide electricity to power the device.

As handy as implantable microchips could be, there's always down sides that come with this sort of technology. For starters, think how difficult it's going to become for people to conduct business without involving the government once implantable microchips are used for banking purposes and replace cash.

Regardless, most people don't want big brother with them at all times; you are the exception to the rule Malcolm.

7 minutes ago, DEFCON said:

I  think you'd only need a small transmitter, no receiver required and in the not so distant future the body will provide electricity to power the device.

As handy as implantable microchips could be, there's always down sides that come with this sort of technology. For starters, think how difficult it's going to become for people to conduct business without involving the government once implantable microchips are used for banking purposes and replace cash.

Regardless, most people don't want big brother with them at all times; you are the exception to the rule Malcolm.

As are those workers in Sweden, so I am not in the minority.  Seems to me Defcon, those who are always looking over their shoulder are not exactly "Living the Dream" but are living in dread of the "maybe". The biochip is not exactly big brother being with you at all times, the only time the biochip is read is through the same process as for the biochip on your pet, all that is recorded is an identifier that then has to be matched with the data in the data bank.  No more, no less.  Your paper passport, drivers licence etc have the same type of access to whatever is stored in the data bank. So feeling as you do, are you turfing your passport, drivers licence, Provincial Health card etc? 

Can you imagine the oh - oh moment when the news breaks that muggers have started using in field surgeries instead of your wallet, or purse to gain access to your home, business, banking assets, etc.?

17 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Masses????? :D seriously though the following goto will take you to a pdf file that talks about the concerns regarding a lack of privacy.

http://www2.itif.org/2015-privacy-panic.pdf

As if on cue...Here’s one that might confirm a few fears. Keep in mind that the surveillance technology on police helicopters is (often) of significantly lower quality than tactical UAV/UAS capabilities. 

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/07/18/perv-policemen-filmed-swingers-nudists-from-helicopter

Edited by Wolfhunter