Sign in to follow this  
Jaydee

WAYYYYYY out in LEFT field!

" So, leftists, tell me how these girls have benefited from this fantasy that biological males can also be girls. Better yet, tell them. Go up to Kate Hall and explain to her that she has no right to be disappointed. Explain that, although Andraya has insurmountable biological advantages, it’s still fair that he compete against her because that’s what he wants. Explain that his desires and his feelings must always come before her own. Explain how the happiness of one biological male outweighs the happiness of every girl he raced against. Please, explain."

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/matt-walsh-please-leftists-explain-how-this-transgender-madness-empowers-women/

Edited by Jaydee

I just know I'm going to wake up from all this madness and find it's all been a very bad dream.

• Like 1

We had a thread on transgender (all gender) washrooms/change rooms a while back and a popular sentiment from students was “like it’s a washroom, like OK?” The law of unintended consequences is the mortal enemy of simplistic thinking. It’s hard to contain socratic development once the cork is popped (they thought it  was about the toilet).  This was one of the easier ones to anticipate… sorry DEFCON, it will be a long night.

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Like 1

The insanity in our culture is your fault if you won’t speak out against it"

"It's  significant because it demonstrates that most people recognize this madness as madness, few people actually agree with it, and even fewer are willing or able to defend it. And yet this kind of stuff continues to happen, the “transgender” superstition is treated as fact, and everyone seems to bow in obedience and submission to the LGBT agenda. We all know this is crazy, yet the craziness goes on. Why? Well, I think it comes down to an incredible moral cowardice among a great many people in this country.

http://www.theblaze.com/podcasts/matt-walsh-the-insanity-in-our-culture-is-your-fault-if-you-wont-speak-out-against-it/

"Well, I think it comes down to an incredible moral cowardice among a great many people in this country."

Remember when dorms were unisexual? Is anyone here old enough to remember the school-marms that guarded the girls dorms at one time?

When the peace, love and flower power Hippies grew up and became parents, they passed on their lose value sets, which set the Western world on track to its current state, a 'safe place' where the millennial generation is taught to believe everything revolves around them and their perceived right to self-expression, no matter the consequence. That kind of sense of self-importance may be okay in some circumstances, but when the individual demands that everyone else toss aside their long held standards to favour the new pov, like pretending Bruce Jenner is a woman for instance, we've crossed the line and entered some kind of weird form of the Twilight Zone.

Like the Romans before us, we have imo lost our moral compass. Meanwhile, the societal breakdown being witnessed, yes it really is falling apart, comes as a result of the moral failure identified by the author of the article and quoted above.

Edited by DEFCON
  • Like 1

Would someone actually dress like the person on the right in the photo above?

Edited by DEFCON

"Toronto’s island airport has taken down an advertisement after animal rights activists complained it is disrespectful to cows."“We appreciate that these concerns were brought forward so that we could better understand the issue and respond quickly to remedy the situation.” http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/30/island-airport-grounds-ad-insulting-to-cows

I'm actually to the point where if I don't read something stupid on a daily basis about something that happens in Canada I am disappointed.

Just another painful example of the Canadian law at work that allows garbage humans to remain free, they have Rights we're told, and now another innocent is dead as a result.

I'll bet the handgun he was arrested with back when as well as the one used in the commission of the recent murder were both registered as required by law too.

Is this guy a locally produced poison, or a refugee we took in that was escaping persecution in a foreign land?  

REAL AMERICA

14 LESSONS FOR STUPID PEOPLE

Exclusive: Patrice Lewis attempts to educate anti-capitalists protesting G20 summit

Published: 2 days ago

Print Print

As I write this, the German town of Hamburg is in chaos as 100,000 anti-capitalists (otherwise known as “stupid people”) pour in to participate in a “Welcome to Hell” protest against the G20 summit. Police have responded to the violence with water cannons and pepper spray while Hamburg residents are suffering vandalism and arson to their homes, businesses and cars by the peaceful demonstrators. Beer appears to be a popular fuel for the rioters.

As with most protests of this nature, it’s a little vague what these people find objectionable, but a few themes have emerged. Demonstrators want open borders, more wealth distribution and an end to capitalism. According to the U.K.’s Daily Mail, “Protesters say the G20 has failed to solve many of the issues threatening world peace, including climate change, worsening inequality and violent conflicts” – thus accomplishing at the rally the very things they claim they’re against. (That’s why they’re known as “stupid people.”)

The arson, rioting and vandalism initiated by the protesters, doubtless to illustrate how peaceful and inclusive they are, as well as their violent opposition to violent conflicts, merely echoes similar protests that have taken place in many Western nations, especially America.

So, as a public service from a middle-aged rural housewife with no background in economics or politics, I’d like to offer lessons the older generations would like to teach stupid people. ...

http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/14-lessons-for-stupid-people/

• Like 1

Except that america was founded on SECULAR values not Christian ones.

That America's founders were secular thinkers is well known, but the values of the people have always been based on Judeo / Christian beliefs. As far as I know, the modern notion of secularity was never considered when the Constitution was completed and the Bill of Rights began to develop.

• Like 1

So after they stop laying reliably, will these folks just keep them as pets for the remainder of their lives or slaughter them in the back yard in front of the neighbourhood kids. Imagine the social and PTSD costs of a traumatized generation of urban children. 

Edited by Wolfhunter

If  a kid is traumatized by the slaughtering of a chicken then there are other issues for the little snowflake.  the human race slaughtered animals for thousands of years for food and in many places, including Canada, still do on a regular basis.  

If you cant handle that move to a commune and eat Quinoa

5 hours ago, Wolfhunter said:

So after they stop laying reliably, will these folks just keep them as pets for the remainder of their lives or slaughter them in the back yard in front of the neighbourhood kids. Imagine the social and PTSD costs of a traumatized generation of urban children. 

Not to worry, back yard slaughter would not be allowed (animal cruelty unless in a slaughter house ) 

Only has to be inspected (slaughter house rules) for commercial production. If I sold you pork it would be different than using it for my own consumption. Not sure if it's different in different areas though. 

But, from a practical point of view I think you are right. Since leghorns don't have much meat on them anyway, it's more likely Fluffy, Binky, Bob and Carroll, Ted and Alice will be driven to the burbs and released into a life of blissful suburban utopia. By that I mean, they will show up on your doorstep.

1 hour ago, Wolfhunter said:

Only has to be inspected (slaughter house rules) for commercial production. If I sold you pork it would be different than using it for my own consumption. Not sure if it's different in different areas though. 

But, from a practical point of view I think you are right. Since leghorns don't have much meat on them anyway, it's more likely Fluffy, Binky, Bob and Carroll, Ted and Alice will be driven to the burbs and released into a life of blissful suburban utopia. By that I mean, they will show up on your doorstep.

Or become food for unleashed pet cats. 

1 hour ago, Jaydee said:

This could get interesting...

" Army prepares women to shower with men as part of ‘transgender’ training " 

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/army-prepares-women-to-shower-with-men-as-part-of-transgender-training

Jaydee, in this case the gate apparently swings both ways.  The ruling is not limited to men but also applies to TG women using the male facilities if I read it correctly.

Cool… one of those occasions where I can say “what did you think was going to happen” a whole lot earlier than I would have guessed. A lot of lefty liberal leaning “like it’s a toilet like” people might not have seen this coming but should have. Showering with girls who think they’re gay guys doesn’t bother me a bit, in fact, after 11 foreign deployments I kind of like the idea... too bad I'm running out of career time. Never thought the public would encourage this but hoo ya baby bring it on. Showering with hot, hard-body, muscular women who self-identify as gay men is more than I ever hoped for. Thank you!!!

Previously, my only concern in all of this was for YOUR daughter and YOUR wife in case they found bearded lady boys standing next to them in the shower disconcerting.  I'm starting to like stupid.

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Like 1