Sign in to follow this  
Malcolm

Sharing the cost of legalized Marijuana

32 minutes ago, boestar said:

I say again.  More people than you would suspect use marijuana.   Because it was illegal it was never made public.  IT remained underground

I agree!  

The point I am making is that  Ontario's previous government was trying to keep some controls on where it could be sold and consumed.

The current government is taking the leash off.

So while I agree that opening it up and having licensed shops everywhere, and being allowed to consume it wherever tobacco can be consumed is the will of the government, those that voted for that government have given up the right to complain about it until the next election.

2 hours ago, deicer said:

The current government is taking the leash off.

That’s a good thing, people wanted this and people voted for it. A promise made should be a promise kept; I say hats off to JT for finally following through on something. Personally, I think adding another intoxicating product to the mix is silly… I was out voted though.

At the provincial level, and I would argue at any level, legal products should be sold within the parameters of their legality. Beer and wine should be available in grocery stores all across the country and tobacco products shouldn’t need to be contained in view proof, covered closets so that non smokers can’t see it. Good Lord, time to grow up… ya wanted it ya got it, get er done.

Edited by Wolfhunter