Flying / Driving into USA ?

Kip Powick

My bill.

Item: KOA Value Kard Rewards Membership
Confirmation #:  XXXXXXXXXX
Total Price: $$30.00 (U.S. Funds) for 1 Year

From my online statement.

KAMPGROUNDS OF AMER,  $40.02

I will let you know if anything ever changes.

23 hours ago, Jaydee said:

My bill.

Item: KOA Value Kard Rewards Membership
Confirmation #:  XXXXXXXXXX
Total Price: $$30.00 (U.S. Funds) for 1 Year

From my online statement.

KAMPGROUNDS OF AMER,  $40.02

I will let you know if anything ever changes.

It was just processed and it changed to $41.11

Currency fluctuation over 5 days?

Get an RBC or TD US bank account and Visa card. Auto pay full balance each month. You put money in your account at the most favourable rate you can find. Snowbirds association gives a pretty good rate, you just tell them how much you wish to deposit in your US account and they debit your Canadian account when you tell them.

Say again.....no currency transaction fees with Amex. Hello? Anyone out there or is this mic dead?

I have a TD Visa gold and a TD Visa borderless card. Visa has very suspect customer service. Amex is incredibly responsive. Very pleased with their service and benefits.

One example.....you pay an annual fee to Amex of $450. HOWEVER, Amex gives you the Uber credit and also a $200/ yr. allowance for airline fees. In addition, you get free Priority Pass access to worldwide airport lounges.

Check out the lounge in YYZ on the US side. It is full of flight and cabin crew stopping in for a snack and drink (soft) waiting for their flight. Two weeks ago, I swear there were more uniforms than civies. Two of them told me their access was via Amex.

I get no points from Amex for this endorsememt.

Archived