LHR to LGW

blues deville

Anyone have recent experience transiting from Heathrow to Gatwick? Subway, bus, taxi, uber? Planning out an Ibiza destination wedding and unfortunately it will include flying thru LHR, my least favorite airport. Madrid was my first choice and much easier but the departure times/connections don't work. 

One day I will have to video exiting an LHR crew arrival via the hotel bus as it winds thru the bowels of endless gates, baggage areas, and other hidden structures. There is nothing like it anywhere...at least not that I've seen. And every time I see it I immediately think of this movie.

blues :)

1 hour ago, Rich Pulman said:

Try Heathrow Gatwick Transfers. A co-worker uses them often and says they are excellent. Should cost roughly £55 one-way for a "saloon".

Thanks Rich.

From my research it appears these pre-arranged car hires are the best option for this route. The items of concern when booking are clearly listed on the link you provided. Another more general website suggests allowing a transfer time of 4-5 hours. So now looking at possible Ibiza flights from LCY too.

Destination weddings? Whose idea was this? If this wasn't blues deluxe's best friends daughter......this wouldn't be happening. The future bride and groom both work at Boston Consulting in London and jet all over world without a care. And after attending their recent engagement party, I found out so do all of their millennial friends.

They don't know how the rest of us have to live. :head:

Archived