A game for the rest of this week

The first was shown as a 737-100 and I thought Kip would have been a winner, so here is another one that may be too old for even him

If that is a 737-100 it certainly has been modified/photo shopped  cause there is no way that is an original 737-100 panel. even the -200 did not have any of that digital stuff.:lol:

I think the second may be a forerunner production line predecessor of the ME109 known as the BF109.  The BF stands for Bayerische Flugzeugwerke and all 109 models prior to 1938 bore this designation.  As a matter of interest, note the crash padding on the gunsight.  A common feature on the German aircraft.

This is fun, More please.

Seeker, that explains your preferred GPA and 10000 fpm descents.  3.0 degrees is for Noobs.  I have x-plane 10 and one of its types to try out is the Shuttle doing low altitude orbit, reentry and landing at Edwards.  If the simulation is as good as the rest of Xplane, it must be quite a ride.

15 hours ago, acsidestick said:

Seeker, that explains your preferred GPA and 10000 fpm descents.

Oh, so you've sat in the back on one of my flights?  Fastest descent is done at zero G you know!  :P

Archived