Jump to content

Shootings and Knifings


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks says he feels 'dehumanized,' 'demonized' in first jailhouse interview

Darrell Brooks Jr. spoke to Fox News Digital on Wednesday in Waukesha County Jail

“ Not even his mother has dropped by, he said. Earlier in the day, she released a statement on behalf of the family decrying Wisconsin’s criminal justice system for failing her son, a longtime felon with a 50-page rap sheet detailing domestic violence, firearms, drugs and other convictions in Wisconsin, according to documents obtained by Fox News Digital. 

Brooks is also a registered child sex offender in Nevada and served time in Georgia for beating his ex, records show.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/waukesha-parade-suspect-darrell-brooks-jail-dehumanized-demonized-interview?cmpid=fb_fnc&fbclid=IwAR28XQZwyqIbaEl5Fm1CkJTZzxnNq9WSXmbQJ4m4IXc35dwL4gEteg3Q4jM

09AEC749-C04E-4B20-ACDA-F784EF9C817D.jpeg

Edited by Jaydee
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

'Murica!

The parents knew...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boy-17-becomes-fourth-victim-michigan-high-school-shooting-rcna7267

Bouchard said that the suspect's parents have asked for a lawyer and that, under Michigan law, authorities cannot speak with a juvenile without parental permission.

"They have refused that permission," he said. "So we can’t get the motive from the suspect that we have in custody, but we think we’ve got a path to get a lot of supportive information as to how and why this occurred."

Because they have not yet been able to question the suspect, investigators are still unclear about what motive he may have had, Bouchard added.

"There is nothing that he could have faced that would warrant senseless, absolutely brutal violence on other kids," he said.

Crumbley's parents had been asked to speak with the school Monday and Tuesday, before the shooting, to discuss "concerning" classroom behavior, Bouchard said.

Student becomes fourth person to die in Michigan school shooting as suspect is identified, charged with murde

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RCMP seize 59 illegal firearms at Canada-U.S. border near Cornwall, Ont.

Josh Pringle, CTV News Ottawa

Josh PringleCTV News Ottawa Digital Multi-Skilled Journalist

@PringleJosh Contact

Published Thursday, December 2, 2021 12:49PM ESTLast Updated Thursday, December 2, 2021 12:49PM EST
RCMP

The RCMP showed off the 59 illegal firearms seized at the Canada-U.S. border near Cornwall, Ont.by officers on Nov. 26. (Photo courtesy: Twitter/RCMPONT)

Two Quebec men are facing charges after the RCMP seized 59 illegal firearms during an investigation into a boat landing at the Canadian border near Cornwall, Ont.

The RCMP says on Nov. 28, members of the Integrated RCMP Cornwall Border Integrity Team launched a firearms smuggling investigation after a boat crossed the St. Lawrence and made landfall.

"Three large bags were unloaded from the boat into a vehicle which departed the area," said the RCMP in a statement on Thursday.

"Subsequently, RCMP conducted a roadside stop of the vehicle and found a large number of restricted and prohibited firearms and high capacity-magazines."

The investigation uncovered a total of 53 restricted and prohibited pistols, six prohibited rifles, and 110 magazines.

"As is the case with the vast majority of unlawful guns, it is believed these firearms were destined for criminal networks and illicit gun trafficking groups," said the RCMP.

Inti Falero-Delgado, 25, of Laval, Que., and Vladimir Souffrant, 49, of Montreal face several charges, including unauthorized possession of a firearm and possession of weapons for the purpose of trafficking.

The RCMP says Ontario Provincial Police, Akwesasne Mohawk Police Service, Montreal Police and the Surete du Quebec supported the investigation.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

But here’s the good part……ffs

Quote

 

 They are also subject to additional charges under the Criminal Code and Customs Act. Falero-Delgado appeared in bail court and was released on conditions including a $10,000 surety and an electronic monitoring device. Vladimir Souffrant also appeared in bail court and was released on conditions including a $2,000 surety. They are scheduled to appear in court by video on January 11, 2022.

Anyone with information about cross-border criminality is asked to contact the RCMP Cornwall Detachment at 613-937-2800. If you wish to make an anonymous report, please contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or visit the Crime Stoppers website.

rcmp-grc.ca/101091

BAIL!!!!

I’m sure they’ve learned a lesson.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, deicer said:

Yeah difficult to watch.  Difficult because the talking head keeps saying the dude was shot "because he shoplifted something".  He wasn't shot because he shoplifted, he was shot because he threatened someone with a knife and still had the knife in his hand when the cops showed up and then refused to comply and was trying to leave.  

Was shooting a guy in a wheelchair with a knife appropriate? No, but at least be honest about what the reason was.

This is the same thing they did on this Youtube channel with the Rittenhouse trial; continually and intentionally misrepresented the facts from the day it happened until the day of the verdict.  This had the effect of inflamming sentiment, getting everybody worked up and angry and driving traffic and counting clicks.  Completely immoral - done for money while knowing it was wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

The incident clearly shows the police officer committing murder.

A man in a wheelchair, with knife or not, isn't that great a threat to anyone who can run away. 

So you know gun advocates will spin it to the officer having to 'stop' an armed individual.  Well, he could have thrown a 2x4 in front of the wheelchair as a chock instead of shooting him, couldn't he?

Just like they wouldn't show the video of Rittenhouse pointing his rifle at protestors before his 'incident'?  Is that why they fought to have a mistrial because of the aggressive nature of the defendant?

One needs to just look at the evidence, and make up your own mind, ignore the yammering.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/17/rittenhouse-lawyers-ask-judge-to-declare-mistrial-over-video.html

At issue was a piece of drone video that prosecutors showed to the jury in closing arguments in a bid to undermine Rittenhouse’s self-defense claim and portray him as the instigator of the bloodshed in Kenosha in the summer of 2020. Prosecutors said the footage showed him pointing his rifle at protesters before the shooting erupted.

https://www.wisn.com/article/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-drone-video-quality-not-likely-grounds-for-mistrial-expert-says/38292535#

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2021 at 11:39 AM, deicer said:

The American Adage.  I will defend my STUFF with YOUR LIFE.

Capitalism at its finest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/4/2021 at 11:02 AM, Seeker said:

Yeah difficult to watch.  Difficult because the talking head keeps saying the dude was shot "because he shoplifted something".  He wasn't shot because he shoplifted, he was shot because he threatened someone with a knife and still had the knife in his hand when the cops showed up and then refused to comply and was trying to leave.  

Was shooting a guy in a wheelchair with a knife appropriate? No, but at least be honest about what the reason was.

This is the same thing they did on this Youtube channel with the Rittenhouse trial; continually and intentionally misrepresented the facts from the day it happened until the day of the verdict.  This had the effect of inflamming sentiment, getting everybody worked up and angry and driving traffic and counting clicks.  Completely immoral - done for money while knowing it was wrong.

If someone is shot in the BACK 9 times they were NOT posing an immediate threat to human life.  They were FLEEING.

Once the initial threat no longer exists then using deadly force is no longer warranted.

That is something that is lost these days but it is how it is supposed to work.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, boestar said:

If someone is shot in the BACK 9 times they were NOT posing an immediate threat to human life.  They were FLEEING.

Once the initial threat no longer exists then using deadly force is no longer warranted.

 

Yes, I totally agree.  My point was about the slanted/narrative-based reporting of the incident.  The video has a Youtube channel talking head repeatedly saying he was shot "because he shoplifted at Walmart."  That makes as much sense as saying he was shot because he ate breakfast that day.

Shooting a guy armed with a knife 9 times does not seem justified.

Shooting a guy in a wheelchair armed with a knife 9 times who's fleeing is definitely not justified but it was the knife that triggered (sorry) the inappropriate response not the shoplifting.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, deicer said:

mass shooting.jpg

The question to ask yourself is: why is there a mass-shooter killing teachers and students?  The left would have you believe it's due to conservative values and the right side of the political spectrum - I disagree.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's an interesting depiction of the Colt SAA (single action army) and how the Alec Baldwin shooting might have happened.  Same theory I came up with incidentally.  Of course anyone who understands how these particular firearms work would see it the same way.  Short answer is that he probably (don't know for sure) had the trigger pulled as he released the hammer.  This is the functional equivalent to "fanning" the hammer.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-truck-carrying-2000-firearms-allegedly-stolen-in-peterborough-ont/

Quote

Police in Peterborough, Ont., say a truck carrying more than 2,000 firearms was allegedly stolen early Sunday morning.

They say a trucking company called at around 7:30 a.m. to report the missing vehicle.

Local police say they determined the alleged theft happened about four hours earlier.

Though they say the incident involves firearms and clips, they don’t believe there was any ammunition on the truck.

Police say they believe the incident is isolated.

 

Well, as long as there is no ammo onboard it’s not so bad!

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great. 

Hopefully people will remember this event when the CBC reports a sudden serge in domestically sourced crime guns.

Combine these with the total lost by police services over the last 15 years and it would probably get us close to the 50% lie that they previously pretended was true.

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Another tidbit overlooked by mainstream media….goes against narrative of legal gun owners causing problems, diversity is our strength and sockboys crackdown on guns.

Quote

Cops claim Badri Ahmed-Mohamed, 36, was arrested Sunday afternoon in Mount Morris, New York after being pulled over for speeding in a “routine” traffic stop.

Officers allegedly discovered the Canadian man was in possession of 58 handguns, along with multiple high-capacity magazines, in a duffel bag in the trunk of his vehicle.

According to cops, Ahmed-Mohamed was allegedly trafficking the guns across Canada and the U.S.

Many of the guns smuggled into Canada are purchased at gun shows in southern states like Virginia and then driven north on the backroads through small towns.

From there, they’re sold at huge mark-up to Canadian criminals.

 

 

https://torontosun.com/news/world/canadian-man-busted-with-58-illegal-handguns-near-rochester

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Time to ban bowling.

I think we should ban golf too... just in case, they both use balls so there's clearly a connection:

Five men shot following fight outside Windsor bowling alley 

 

 

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking at the CBC coverage….how typically Canadian….man fires into a crowd of 20-25 and the best the police could come up with is a description of the getaway vehicle?

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, st27 said:

Looking at the CBC coverage….how typically Canadian….man fires into a crowd of 20-25 and the best the police could come up with is a description of the getaway vehicle?

Not sure how the police could be responsible for the content of the CBC coverage.  Police of course rely upon statements / information from witnesses and if they are silent the police then are hooped until they can make further investigation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ya…didn’t frame it correctly.. must be frustrating for the police..but there is a tendency for media to ignore the elephant in the room..ie a description of the perpetrators if they belong to a visible minority.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...