Sign in to follow this  
Malcolm

Shootings and Knifings

I deleted the quoted post re:knifing because on a subsequent news report there was also a shooting...kinda nullified my point!

After fudging the numbers and getting 70% of their base onboard with a handgun ban, the Liberals have tentatively decided that a ban would be expensive and ineffective as it would cost in excess of 2 billion dollars. In short, they know full well that stolen guns used in crime are less than 8% of the total (not 50%) and that number can easily be replaced by smugglers. They have also failed to mention the number of weapons lost by police forces across the country. In addition, they know that registered gun owners are, by any measure, statistically the most law abiding citizens in the country.

Keep watching now, the next bit of lunacy will be implementing central storage facilitates. Take a moment and reflect on the magnitude of the logistic effort and total expense of doing that vs efficacy. Think of it in terms of who, what, when, where and the value of why.

This isn’t an original idea BTW so we already know that the unintended consequence here are that thieves no longer target gun stores; perversely, this approach results in more domestically sourced handguns on the street than would have been the case in its absence.

The thinking is one dimensional and a bit like the notion of an Airforce not needing fighters. You also need to accept the fact that the army has no need of close air support and the navy no need of tactical air support. Since the navy already suffers from a lack of firepower due to previous incarnations of this logic, naval gunfire support (NGS) to land forces in costal defence operations is virtually non existent now too. Maybe a fleet of CASARA pilots in 172s throwing flaming box lunches out the window will do the trick…. the money saved can be used to create the storage facilities.

https://www.thestar.com/politics/federal/2018/12/04/ottawa-considers-gun-control-options-with-a-handgun-ban-seen-as-costly-and-possibly-ineffective.html

Edited by Wolfhunter

I fear the plan to have a central storage facility at gun ranges would accomplish what the turd can’t do through other regulations. By requiring hand guns to be stored at your local range, I think most ranges would be forced to shut down due to the costs of building a vault,  providing security for the vault, maintaining an inventory system, having staff on hand to be responsible etc.The logistics and associated costs would be prohibitive in most cases.

If this is the case, ranges shutting down, what then happens to the hand gun owner.....he can’t store the gun(s) in the manner he has safely done up to this point...what will be the alternative????

And for the criminal element, here is a known source of maybe 2-300 handguns in one spot....given the ingenuity of some gangs, it would be a treasure trove. 

1 hour ago, st27 said:

maybe 2-300 handguns in one spot

That's a small club, some have over 600 members and some active members have 5 or 6 handguns each (for different purposes). For instance some shoot a lot of .22 in practice drills because its relatively cheap prior to switching to 9mm/.45. That's what I do anyway. By way of comparison, many archers have more than one bow for exactly the same reason.... maybe a light recurve for technique practice say 30#, a heavier one for practice/competition and a compound for hunting. The point being, having more than one doesn't make you a lunatic anymore than having two cars makes you a dangerous driver.

Then you have non members who only want to retain their great grandfather's old Colt etc etc. I could go on at length... any cost benefit analysis, unless conducted by the March Hare, will prove it to be lunacy and would only apply to those who are non criminals anyway. The CASARA box lunch option (for CAS) has more merit and is more worthy of thoughtful support.

Edited by Wolfhunter

Here’s a twist for the turd to process:

CP24 Toronto is covering a story relating to a joint police investigation in the GTA. The police are reporting the results of a sweep where they uncovered drugs and guns ... 14 handguns, 6 long guns, hand grenades, stun gun, and quantities of drugs and cash. But more importantly, it led to the arrest of 2 individuals who have been charged with manufacturing at least 120 untraceable handguns. Not smuggled, not stolen legal guns , but guns assembled from parts and rendered untraceable.

• Thanks 1

Untraceable means domestically sourced in liberal speak and it's part of the statistical manipulations that got us to 50%.... 

Very likely not a storey you will see carried on CBC as it makes the lies and distortions (in which they are complicit) more apparent to the average person who already knows less than nothing about the subject. The only twist here is that any COP in Toronto admitted it in the first place. That is the only good news I see here as they have been partners in the lie from the beginning. Donnie could only wish he might get away with this stuff and the hypocrisy of the silent anti Donnie crowd supports my notion of mindless partisanship..

PS - Just checked the CBC web site and didn't see the story. Being as it tends to disprove the Liberal position, they may not run this unless embarrassed into it. It also looks like CBC is unbanning "Baby it's Cold Outside" because people across the country were laughing at them. Time to defund this beast. 

I'm also thinking the Police Force see that the jig is up on false statistics and are no longer willing to play along and are trying to distance themselves now. Otherwise, they would simply have reported the weapons as untraceable "crime guns" and added them to the domestic list. This may actually blow up in the governments face now. They have inflated the numbers to such a ridiculous degree that it is actually working against them. These manipulations need to be subtle in order to have lasting effect and they have badly overplayed their hand.

Edited by Wolfhunter

"CP24 Toronto is covering a story relating to a joint police investigation in the GTA. The police are reporting the results of a sweep where they uncovered drugs and guns ... 14 handguns, 6 long guns, hand grenades, stun gun, and quantities of drugs and cash. But more importantly, it led to the arrest of 2 individuals who have been charged with manufacturing at least 120 untraceable handguns. Not smuggled, not stolen legal guns , but guns assembled from parts and rendered untraceable."

All this convinces me that Canada would be a better place if people that belong to clubs like Wolfhunter's were forced to give up their handguns to trudeau and his nation state.😑

Edited by DEFCON

QUOTE "Noting a rise in domestically-sourced guns, the OPP began Project Renner in April 2018 as a “high-level” organized crime investigation targeting a group that had been producing restricted and untraceable guns by using unregulated parts. 

This group manufactured more than 120 illegal guns for “mass distribution” to multiple criminal cells in Ontario, the OPP said at a news conference Tuesday, Dec. 11, in Vaughan."UNQUOTE

Here is a link.... the picture appears to be of an inert practice grenade (that some people use as paper weights) and the pushrod from a cleaning kit. 

https://www.mississauga.com/news-story/9077433--taking-down-a-criminal-operation-grenades-seized-8-mississauga-and-brampton-men-charged-in-massive-guns-and-drugs-sting/?fbclid=iwar0dpopwockl97y-tndurzchtiedwyvqhsqfyuizpshojhkfdn2s_uz6j5a

Edited by Wolfhunter

Wolfhunter.  I have a question.

For a rifle the lower receiver is the regulated portion of the firearm, all other parts are not regulated and easily obtainable.  on a handgun, what is the regulated portion?  

I might be a bit dated here but I know of an imported (firing replica) of a Remington Army revolver (in kit form). It was declared at the border with Canada Customs and completely unrestricted until fully assembled at which time it was registered as a restricted weapon.

Personally, I would never fire something I built and homebuilt kit airplanes are out as well. The rules have evolved a bit since then and I believe they require registration and an ATT prior to importation. I only used the example of a "kit" because it really is a collection of loose parts.

The short answer to your question is that I don't really know for sure and have never considered the issue beyond hearsay. As I understand it, the frame and receiver are the problematic issue in terms of legality and that seems to be supported by the link below... 

QUOTE A valid firearms licence under Canadian law is not required to import non-prohibited firearm parts (except for a frame or receiver). However, an export permit from the other country may be required.UNQUOTE

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/import-importer-eng.htm

Edited by Wolfhunter

Of course they were pulled over near a strip club at 230 in the morning:

“Police responded and pulled over a vehicle leaving the area. Police seized various drugs and a .45 calibre handgun and arrested the two women and one man inside the vehicle.

Charged with drug and firearms offences are Atrooba Mughal, 19, Ashley Waldriff, 25, and Patrick-Adrian Agpoon, 22, all from Toronto.”https://www.mississauga.com/news-story/9078331-looking-for-robber-near-mississauga-strip-club-police-find-more-than-they-expected/

boestar:

As an aside, implicit in your question is the law of unintended consequences as well. I hadn’t given that aspect much thought either until you asked. Since 4 bald tires and a brake pedal don’t add up to a registered vehicle, logically, any rule change that subjects gun parts to safe storage regulations or other oversight might be problematic. Would it include things like scopes, mounts, detachable lights, cushioned butt plates, magazine springs etc? If you have only the rusted frame of your grandfathers shotgun in the attic are you violating safe storage rules?

Many of the rules are somewhat open to interpretation as it stands, if you also have a hunting licence, trappers license and live in a wilderness area there can be overlaps and additional gotchas. I make a point of exceeding all of the security requirements by a significant degree because it is too much to remember…. I have never run into a problem by keeping that idea in mind.

By way of example, if you are transporting a bow that isn’t strung it’s just a pice of wood until it gets dark then it needs to be in a case. The arrows are just pointy sticks if the bow is unstrung but turn into arrows when it is. Some people interpret a locked trunk as a case others don’t. If you don’t have a string in the car at all, is it now just a piece of wood and a bunch of pointy sticks after dark?

Ammunition in transport doesn't need to be locked but mine is in a separate metal case and double locked. In short, I’m not smart enough to keep it all straight... the bow gets unstrung, cased and locked in the trunk. For me it's just an enjoyable hobby, gun ownership in Canada is a privilege and I don't want even the slightest hint of impropriety on my part to wreck that.

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Like 1

Violent act of terrorism could occur in Canada

The number of returning terrorists could pose a threat to national security the CBC reported earlier today.

Experts claim the threat level is at a medium level, meaning there could be an attack at any time. Such terrorist incidents have usually been linked with a radical form of Sunni Islam and embraced by extremist groups like Al-Qaida and ISIS.

Instead of punishing those who are responsible for treasonous acts, Prime Minister Trudeau has promised to foster returning terrorists in Canada. There have been 190 abroad fighters who have connections with Canada, and there have since been 60 who’ve already arrived.

The extremist fighters who returned have come from Turkey, Syria, and Iraq according to the report. It also said it’s possible that all 60 returnees could commit “low-sophistication” terrorist attacks, including knife and vehicle attacks. Although ISIS has been nearly completed defeated, the number of Canadian extremists who fight abroad won’t be subject to much change.

In regard to prosecuting the returnees, officials would only say that investigation is ongoing or before the courts. Since 2013, three individuals have been convicted of terrorism travel offences under the Criminal Code and two people are awaiting trial. As of Dec. 11 however, there were no new proceedings in 2018.

Disastrous week

This news comes a day after yet another terrorist attack in France. this time it was near a Christmas market in Strasbourg and carried out by Cheriff Chekatt who has 27 criminal convictions. Two are dead another is left in a vegetative state, and 13 are wounded.

Omar Khadr, a terrorist who was given $10.5 million by the Canadian government, is now demanding a Canadian passport so he can travel to Saudi Arabia. He claims his intention is to perform Hajj, a pilgrimage for Muslims, and to speak to his sister Zyanab Khadr, who has spoken in favour of Al-Qaida.

Liberal dilemma

While most attacks around the world are related to Islamic extremism, the Liberal government appears to be more concerned about a rise in far right-wing ideology, which the report said includes an anti-government, anti-feminist, and homophobic sentiment.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/violent-act-of-terrorism-could-occur-in-canada/

19 hours ago, Jaydee said:

Violent act of terrorism could occur in Canada

The number of returning terrorists could pose a threat to national security the CBC reported earlier today.

Experts claim the threat level is at a medium level, meaning there could be an attack at any time. Such terrorist incidents have usually been linked with a radical form of Sunni Islam and embraced by extremist groups like Al-Qaida and ISIS.

Instead of punishing those who are responsible for treasonous acts, Prime Minister Trudeau has promised to foster returning terrorists in Canada. There have been 190 abroad fighters who have connections with Canada, and there have since been 60 who’ve already arrived.

The extremist fighters who returned have come from Turkey, Syria, and Iraq according to the report. It also said it’s possible that all 60 returnees could commit “low-sophistication” terrorist attacks, including knife and vehicle attacks. Although ISIS has been nearly completed defeated, the number of Canadian extremists who fight abroad won’t be subject to much change.

In regard to prosecuting the returnees, officials would only say that investigation is ongoing or before the courts. Since 2013, three individuals have been convicted of terrorism travel offences under the Criminal Code and two people are awaiting trial. As of Dec. 11 however, there were no new proceedings in 2018.

Disastrous week

This news comes a day after yet another terrorist attack in France. this time it was near a Christmas market in Strasbourg and carried out by Cheriff Chekatt who has 27 criminal convictions. Two are dead another is left in a vegetative state, and 13 are wounded.

Omar Khadr, a terrorist who was given $10.5 million by the Canadian government, is now demanding a Canadian passport so he can travel to Saudi Arabia. He claims his intention is to perform Hajj, a pilgrimage for Muslims, and to speak to his sister Zyanab Khadr, who has spoken in favour of Al-Qaida.

Liberal dilemma

While most attacks around the world are related to Islamic extremism, the Liberal government appears to be more concerned about a rise in far right-wing ideology, which the report said includes an anti-government, anti-feminist, and homophobic sentiment.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/violent-act-of-terrorism-could-occur-in-canada/

Ummm Depends on where you read the article.  Online its scary, elsewhere its not.  you are a victim.

19 hours ago, Wolfhunter said:

boestar:

As an aside, implicit in your question is the law of unintended consequences as well. I hadn’t given that aspect much thought either until you asked. Since 4 bald tires and a brake pedal don’t add up to a registered vehicle, logically, any rule change that subjects gun parts to safe storage regulations or other oversight might be problematic. Would it include things like scopes, mounts, detachable lights, cushioned butt plates, magazine springs etc? If you have only the rusted frame of your grandfathers shotgun in the attic are you violating safe storage rules?

Many of the rules are somewhat open to interpretation as it stands, if you also have a hunting licence, trappers license and live in a wilderness area there can be overlaps and additional gotchas. I make a point of exceeding all of the security requirements by a significant degree because it is too much to remember…. I have never run into a problem by keeping that idea in mind.

By way of example, if you are transporting a bow that isn’t strung it’s just a pice of wood until it gets dark then it needs to be in a case. The arrows are just pointy sticks if the bow is unstrung but turn into arrows when it is. Some people interpret a locked trunk as a case others don’t. If you don’t have a string in the car at all, is it now just a piece of wood and a bunch of pointy sticks after dark?

Ammunition in transport doesn't need to be locked but mine is in a separate metal case and double locked. In short, I’m not smart enough to keep it all straight... the bow gets unstrung, cased and locked in the trunk. For me it's just an enjoyable hobby, gun ownership in Canada is a privilege and I don't want even the slightest hint of impropriety on my part to wreck that.

absolutely.  Exceeding the requirements is never a bad thing and it covers your butt.

Had this discussion with a friend who received his gun in the MAIL.  I questioned it and discovered that its all well and good.  The ammunition of course was delivered by courier because its hazardous goods.  

In the end its the law abiding citizen that pays the ultimate price here, with new gun legislation.  I totally agree that its not right and wish they would just better control the people that are actually breaking the law.  problem is that is too much work.

Here is a letter that pretty much sums up my thoughts on the matter and leaves me with little more to add to the debate. A bit long perhaps but I was unable to conjour up a functional link. Worth reading though I think...

Frankly, I no longer see this issue going much further than "feel good stuff" as the Liberals have vastly over played their hand by deliberate, wilful, and now, painfully obvious manipulation. I can't see how they could possibly balance the cost vs efficacy equation or survive the withering beating they would take from fact checkers that would inevitably be a precursor to any legislation. In short, I think the jig is up and perceive a subtle change in police statements that indicates (to me) that they too consider the effort to be bogus.

Going forward, it will likely be fun to watch the duck and dive exercise and I'm curious to see if the Liberal base can rationalize and accept what has occurred, and more importantly how it has been handled. Hopefully they become aware of their own rampant hypocrisy on full display with all things DJT.  I'm now finding people with only a basic understanding of the issues openly laughing at the government as they did the CBC over "Baby it's cold outside." 

Apples don't become bananas simply because you have a platform that allows you to scream BANANA louder than anyone else. 

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/opinion-the-evidence-simply-doesnt-support-calls-for-gun-bans-in-canada

Dec 11 2018
Canada
by TheGunBlog.ca

Edward Burlew, a leading Canadian firearm lawyer, said any new gun bans by the government would mean it had lost confidence in the federal police’s ability to manage gun safety.

He made the comment in a series of points by e-mail on Dec. 9 after the Royal Canadian Mounted Police published its 2017 Commissioner of Firearms report.

Edward-Burlew-228x300.jpg
Edward Burlew, LLB

Context

The RCMP manages gun licensing and registration for 2.2 million hunters, farmers, recreational shooters and competitors, including about 600,000 men and women with licences to own handguns, AR-15 rifles and other so-called “Restricted” firearms.

The government is examining a “full ban” on handguns and certain other guns. It’s also planning Bill C-71 as a new law to increase prohibitions and restrictions on federally licensed gun owners.

Burlew, who has defended Ian Thomson and more than 700 other gun owners in courts across Canada in the past 20 years, sent the letter to:

• Andrew Scheer, the leader of the opposition Conservative Party of Canada
  • Dennis Young, a gun-rights advocate and independent firearm researcher
  • Tony Bernardo, the executive director of the Canadian Shooting Sports Association
  • more than two dozen members of parliament and senators

Young shared the e-mail with TheGunBlog.ca with Burlew’s permission and published the letter on his website yesterday.

Burlew, who is based near Toronto, gave TheGunBlog.ca permission to publish the e-mail. It has been lightly edited.

E-mailed Letter by Edward Burlew

To: Andrew Scheer, Dennis Young, Tony Bernardo
Cc. More than 2 dozen members of parliament and senators
Date: 09 December 2018
Subject: 2017 RCMP Commissioner of Firearms Report and an Overlooked Issue

Point One

Among the several hundred thousand trained, licensed handgun and “Restricted” rifle owners are tens of thousands of presently employed police and armed forces members and tens of thousands of retired police and armed forces veterans.

These are the men and women we Canadians have trust in to protect us. We arm them and train them to protect our lives and our rights.

These honoured individuals do not become irresponsible dangers to the safety of Canada when they go home or leave the forces. They have a mindset that is now as good as hardwired to protect Canadians.

Yet their handguns and “Restricted” and even “Prohibited” rifles will be confiscated?

Ridiculous.

Why are we missing this point? Why is nothing said?

Point Two

The ban would mean that the RCMP has been negligent and inadequate in providing training and vetting of the hundreds of thousands of presently licensed owners of registered handguns and “Restricted” and “Prohibited” rifles. This is a terrible black mark on the reputation of the RCMP.

In plain words “Parliament has lost confidence in the RCMP’s ability to manage the firearms safety of Canada.”

If this danger is “real” and present, the RCMP should “Act Now.” The RCMP must begin confiscation today.

Point Three

The confiscation has been going on for years. Yes, decades.

In the Criminal Code there are specific provisions in Sections 111 and 117. The police are today empowered to enter any place of a person who is unsafe and a threat of violence to themselves or others and search for and take their firearms, ammo, explosives and crossbows, with or without a warrant. Under Section 111 this can be done to anyone who is not even a gun owner. Actually, Section 117 does not require the person being searched and against whom the prohibition order is sought to be a gun owner.

This is used daily.

I have represented at least 100 of licensed gun owners in these hearings. In fact I represented 20 so far this year. I have a two-day hearing set his week on one, and five pending with trial dates.

This tool is used, yet ignored in the political discussion.

The police can right now remove the guns from licensed and unlicensed individuals who are thought to be a risk of danger to themselves and others.

Bill C-71 strengthens this power immensely by removing the five-year historic perspective [for background checks].

Point Four

The RCMP and the Chief Firearms Officers (CFO) can right now revoke the licences of those licensed individuals who are thought to be unsafe and thus ineligible to continue to own or possess firearms.

This too will be stronger under C-71.

I have many many clients and others who are presently under licence review by the CFO. This means the CFO investigates and then revokes the licence if the person is a danger to him/her self or others. This can be done by a letter from the CFO.

Can You understand? A SIMPLE LETTER!

So easy.

No need for political debate, no grandstanding for votes.

The Prime Minister can just mandate to the RCMP who run the CFO offices (The CFO is the office who actually approves and issues the firearms licence.) to revoke all the licences of the owners of “Restricted” and “Prohibited” handguns and rifles today. Based on the evidence that their continued possession of the weapons constitutes a present and real danger to Canada.

That means that One letter of mandate by the Prime Minister where that mandate is supported by consistent, verifiable and reliable facts and evidence and several hundred thousand letters of revocation of licences by the CFOs of every Province and Territory can solve the evidence-based safety issue.

Yet why is this not done?

I hope I have raised questions for your consideration.

Who Am I?

I am the specialist lawyer who has defended over 700 licensed firearms owners in courts across Canada since I started counting in 1998.

I have practised law 40 years. I can practice law in all provinces and territories of Canada.

I am open to being contacted further on any of these salient issues.

Thank You.

Edward L. Burlew, LL.B.
Barrister & Solicitor
Thornhill, Ontario
Edited by Wolfhunter

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/levy-cone-of-silence-surrounds-danforth-shooting

This is a large plank in the handgun ban process and is a politically charged event. Imagine if it had terrorist links or otherwise completely failed in its role as the poster child of the gun control lobby. The Toronto Police have been part of this fraud from the beginning and were the origin of the 50% factor which has now been thoroughly debunked. The quieter they are and the longer they're quiet the more I suspect political interference and manipulation. Donnie never had it so good... maybe we need a CNN Canada outlet.

Edited by Wolfhunter

Interesting story in the comments section from the Sun article...re the shooters brother (who is still in a drug overdosed coma). The story goes police/firefighters were called to the brothers apartment where they found 42 kgs of Carefentanil and 33 handguns....enough drug to kill the population of Canada!!!!

So, could this have been a possible Isis/Muslim terror attack in the making??  

If true, the government definitely wouldn’t want these facts spoiling the diversity/Muslim narrative,

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/danforth-killers-brother-court-ordered-to-live-at-home-where-carfentanil-later-discovered

2 hours ago, st27 said:

If true, the government definitely wouldn’t want these facts spoiling the diversity/Muslim narrative,

Whether that or something else I'm not sure, but something is most definitely up. If it doesn't make sense, there is an agenda at play. If this had been a racist white Catholic Skinhead with a legal weapon you would never have heard the end of it. Control over the media and police is concerning though. I still hear people suggest that throwing an idiot CNN reporter out the door( for cause) translates into "control of the media" yet they fail to recognize the real thing.

Edited by Wolfhunter

Another day at Jane and Finch.....

Toronto Police say the teen was walking in the Jane St. and Finch Ave. area just before 10 a.m. when a man got out of a car and started to shoot at the youth. 

Sounds tragic until little 17 year old “Shaquille” pulls out his .380 and returns fire.

The 17-year-old was struck and taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

Police executed a search warrant in the area and allegedly seized a loaded Bersa S.A. .380 handgun. They also found several shell casings.

The teen — who cannot be named under the Youth Criminal Justice Act — is charged with discharging a firearm with the intent to endanger life, possess loaded firearm, possess prohibited firearm not holding a licence, possess firearm obtained by crime, and possess weapon dangerous to public peace

For those not familiar, Jane and Finch is a neighbourhood in Toronto with a high percentage of diversity with an even higher crime rate.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/17-year-old-gunshot-victim-charged-with-firearm-offences

A white SUV was seen fleeing the scene.... must be those IPSC guys from PEI again eh? Maybe it was Trump.... lets all give it a bit of thought shall we?

In the mean time, how about some info on that Danforth thing ya'll been covering up. I'm guessing it wasn't a white guy with a registered weapon. I say that only because my ears aren't bleeding.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/man-injured-as-gunfire-erupts-on-queen-west

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Like 1

In all of the discussions, the question NOT ASKED, is "what's changed?" The technology in semi-automatic handguns has changed very little since 1911, so what has changed to get us to where we are? Answer that and you will find a credible starting place to start from. Leap immediately to solutions and discover failure. 

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/toronto-rings-in-new-year-with-fights-stabbings-shooting

Edited by Wolfhunter

The Toronto Police Service have conducted themselves in a shameful manner. They are complicit with the Liberal Government and the extent of that complicity will play out as we move forward. Canadians who bash Trump for similar sins (of complicity) stand as either fools or hypocrites.... likely both IMO. 

https://globalnews.ca/news/4428617/matt-gurney-toronto-gun-crime-statistics/

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, st27 said:

Toronto off to a fine start in 2019....

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/three-wounded-in-separate-gta-shootings

Have heard the police now use an acronym when the see suspicious characters on the street....FIDO ....f€¥k it, drive on.

Every time I hear about these things now I pray that it's not a white guy with an RPAL and a registered weapon. When the police service release sketchy details, you know it isn't. If it where otherwise, our ears would be bleeding right now. I will now predict that no details about the Danforth shooting will be released before JT has his say on gun control. 

Edited by Wolfhunter