Sign in to follow this  
Malcolm

Our Prime Minister

THE LINKS WORK.  

Highlight the link and right click on it and select GO To ...

Or just copy and paste in the address bar.

Man people are lazy.

• Thanks 1

Shall I assume you’re talking about me being lazy, Boestar? Or are you just generally **bleep** off about people that comment here?

Thanks for the schoolin....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, st27 said:

Shall I assume you’re talking about me being lazy, Boestar? Or are you just generally **bleep** off about people that comment here?

Thanks for the schoolin....

Just in general.  I have pointed out the solution a hundred times before but people keep announcing that the links don't work.  They do you just need an extra step because for some reason the page is not resolving them as a URL.

On 7/16/2018 at 12:45 PM, boestar said:

THE LINKS WORK.  

Highlight the link and right click on it and select GO To ...

Or just copy and paste in the address bar.

Man people are lazy.

I know how it works and am not too lazy to cut-and-paste but just wondering if everyone knows to make use of the "link" button when adding a link (it's the little icon that looks like links of a chain in the toolbar above the posting window, for those who might not know).  This almost always makes the link "clickable".

Edited by seeker
  • Thanks 1

a lot of guilty conscious going on here.

I explained it.  My message was not directed at any person.  if you get it Congratulations if not then now you know.

Deicer....

To make the masses happy.  When you paste the link into the body of the message Press RETURN after pasting it.  The URL should then resolve as a clickable link.  If not then do as seeker suggests.

From a Canadian Veteran....

" It makes me laugh and disgusted at the same time to think that all of these folks that claim we have to be careful not to violate these terrorist's human rights give no thought to the human rights of all of those brutally murdered in the name of a cult of death.  

Oh well a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian.  Just ask any Liberal or progressive and they will tell you because its 2017.  Cannon fodder and fools hoping that the alligator will eat them last. "

6B950C1E-FCE8-4E7D-A2EA-51C4753C962B.jpeg