Trump 2020 Continues ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​:)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't see the correction regarding the woman who complained her hijab was torn off. Allegedly....she lied. Trump was elected by virtue of the votes of those he persuaded with his campaign pron

This is all I will say on the subject. Let's be honest, they didn't exactly have an easy choice. Liar vs. Liar is a pretty accurate way to frame it. They made their choice but were deeply divided in d

Posted Images

3 hours ago, deicer said:
  • Once again, our fraud will do anything to not discuss an argument or policy directly. I understand the obviousness of your lack of intellectual capability based on the factors you have mentioned in earlier posts. This lacking is the reason why you want money from others based on the political policies you support.

Now you're ticking the sociopath boxes...

https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/sociopath#diagnosis-and-symptoms

To receive a diagnosis of ASPD, someone must be older than 18. Their behaviors must show a pattern of at least three of the following seven traits:

1. Doesn’t respect social norms or laws. Theyconsistently break laws or overstep social boundaries.
  2. Lies, deceives others, uses false identities or nicknames, and uses others for personal gain.
  3. Doesn’t make any long-term plans. They also often behave without thinking of consequences.
  4. Shows aggressive or aggravated behavior. They consistently get into fights or physically harm others.
  5. Doesn’t consider their own safety or the safety of others.
  6. Doesn’t follow up on personal or professional responsibilities. This can include repeatedly being late to work or not paying bills on time.
  7. Doesn’t feel guilt or remorse for having harmed or mistreated others.
14 minutes ago, deicer said:

Now you're ticking the sociopath boxes...

https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/sociopath#diagnosis-and-symptoms

To receive a diagnosis of ASPD, someone must be older than 18. Their behaviors must show a pattern of at least three of the following seven traits:

1. Doesn’t respect social norms or laws. They consistently break laws or overstep social boundaries.
  2. Lies, deceives others, uses false identities or nicknames, and uses others for personal gain.
  3. Doesn’t make any long-term plans. They also often behave without thinking of consequences.
  4. Shows aggressive or aggravated behavior. They consistently get into fights or physically harm others.
  5. Doesn’t consider their own safety or the safety of others.
  6. Doesn’t follow up on personal or professional responsibilities. This can include repeatedly being late to work or not paying bills on time.
  7. Doesn’t feel guilt or remorse for having harmed or mistreated others.

OK Mr. Fraud,

Use your four decades on the ramp(admittedly, you have no doubt encountered some interesting characters there, I did during my brief career there) and show me which categories I am in.

Remember, after you have done this, I am going to go back through your posts and show how you have done the same or are willing to vote for someone exhibiting the same traits.

Which of course will prove you to be a fraud in your goal on this thread to influence votes for your political agenda.

First off, I've never said I spent 4 decades 'on the ramp'.  You're once again making false assumptions.

Your language and aggression are only proving my posting of the traits of being a psychopath and sociopath.

Thank you for that.

On 10/11/2020 at 7:16 AM, deicer said:

Do I know about back pain?  I don't know, 4 decades of ramp work and having been hospitalized with back issues might give me some insight.   

Does anybody here believe the information De-icer presents us. It took me 30 seconds to find this.

Who is the biggest liar.

• Thanks 1

It's why I specifically said 'ramp work'.  It's too easy setting the trap for you.

Your sociopathic tendencies have you blinded.

Just because I was doing 'ramp work' doesn't mean I was working all those years on the ramp.

Keep trying though.

And if you're going back, please don't put things out of context, include your half of the posts as Woxof and Defcon so that it will once again highlight that your psychopath and sociopath behaviour has been going on like this for years.

56 minutes ago, deicer said:

It's why I specifically said 'ramp work'.  It's too easy setting the trap for you.

Just because I was doing 'ramp work' doesn't mean I was working all those years on the ramp.

You see the fraud he is folks. He worked four decades on the ramp so he knows about back pain but he wasn't working all those years on the ramp. Wasn't that obvious. I guess one has days off and goes home at night.

Remember that when he posts stuff and gives opinions. It looks like as he admitted, he is setting traps for you.

Vote based on policy.

Gotta love the fake news. 

Another Trump hit job. This one about the wonderful wall. But one of the arguments among many in this article:

"The Congressional Research Service said in a January report that Trump's refurbishments pose "a formidable barrier, but it is not the high, thick masonry structure that most dictionaries term a 'wall.'"

They are so desperate that because it doesn't fit the exact definition of a wall(but is apparently more effective), Trump has failed.

And so has the fake news....in objectivity.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/trump-s-border-wall-with-mexico-is-not-almost-built/ar-BB1a8PYd?ocid=msedgntp

The fact that Trump got as much done as he has in the face of incredible opposition and government shutdowns is amazing. And we don't really care if Mexico doesn't pay for it.

image.png

1 hour ago, JDunkin said:

You see the fraud he is folks. He worked four decades on the ramp so he knows about back pain but he wasn't working all those years on the ramp. Wasn't that obvious. I guess one has days off and goes home at night.

Remember that when he posts stuff and gives opinions. It looks like as he admitted, he is setting traps for you.

Vote based on policy.

C'mon Woxof, you can do better than that.

You're slipping.

1 hour ago, deicer said:

C'mon Woxof, you can do better than that.

You're slipping.

Do you even work. Come on de-icer, You lie about it. Are you a professional welfare cheat. First you worked for 4 decades on the ramp and hurt your back, now the story changes when you get caught out and you were not on the ramp for 4 decades.

What do you tell us that is accurate.

You can't even come up with a half-decent argument in support of the presidential candidate you prefer.  Only calling me names and thinking that I must have been here before under one of a long list of handles you have posted. I suggest you review every post ever made on this forum from its very beginning to see if that will help. 

On 8/26/2020 at 10:49 PM, deicer said:

The hypocrisy is delicious...

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/10/3/20896782/donald-trump-jr-eric-trump-hunter-biden-corruption-ukraine-china

Irony is dead: The Trump sons are doing everything possible to make corruption a major 2020 issue

Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump really should sit this Hunter Biden thing out.

Oh how times change so quickly. 

The Plot Thickens !!

The Yahoo Homepage is now running a story that has recently been censored by Twitter and Facebook. The story was posted by The New York Post who has the 4th largest readership in the U.S. The attached video indicates Jack Dorcey CEO of Twitter may be issued a Senate subpoena to testify on Friday for suppression of freedom of the press. This is a huge story concerning potential Biden corruption.

https://ca.rogers.yahoo.com/news/giuliani-claims-delaware-computer-store-022603016.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/17/fbi-probes-possible-russia-link-hunter-biden-data-trump-ally-giuliani/3661895001/

Edited by Jaydee
11 hours ago, JDunkin said:

Do you even work. Come on de-icer, You lie about it. Are you a professional welfare cheat. First you worked for 4 decades on the ramp and hurt your back, now the story changes when you get caught out and you were not on the ramp for 4 decades.

What do you tell us that is accurate.

You can't even come up with a half-decent argument in support of the presidential candidate you prefer.  Only calling me names and thinking that I must have been here before under one of a long list of handles you have posted. I suggest you review every post ever made on this forum from its very beginning to see if that will help. 

Thanks for continuing.  

I put up those old post to show that not only have you been reincarnated under more names than I have mentioned, you have been trolling this forum for a lot longer than most can imagine.

I feel fortunate that once again I am the main target of your sociopathic rantings.  At least I can take the heat off the other good members of this community.  You definitely are ticking 1, 2 4 and 7.

1. Doesn’t respect social norms or laws. Theyconsistently break laws or overstep social boundaries.
  2. Lies, deceives others, uses false identities or nicknames, and uses others for personal gain.
  3. Doesn’t make any long-term plans. They also often behave without thinking of consequences.
  5. Doesn’t consider their own safety or the safety of others.
  6. Doesn’t follow up on personal or professional responsibilities. This can include repeatedly being late to work or not paying bills on time.
  7. Doesn’t feel guilt or remorse for having harmed or mistreated others.

Poor deicer is upset at being exposed as a fraud. He has complained about corruption but ignores the previous post about Biden. 

Why, because he doesn’t care nearly as much about corruption as implementing a policy to get his hands on the money that belongs to you.

Thank you for posting this.  It is refreshing to see that Fauci is a man of integrity and will admit something changed.  However, to put into perspective, that clip isn't recent. It's from last April and much has changed and science has made new findings since.  Those positions have been changed many times, yet many of the new recommendations were not taken up.

Edited by deicer

This is kind of interesting. I assumed the laptop was some sort of Russian thing with some accurate emails mixed in with fake ones. Well, maybe it is, but it might be even more sophisticated than we thought. Hunter Biden's signature on the computer repair form? If it really was Biden who left this laptop, he ain't too bright.

Documents show alleged Hunter Biden signature, FBI contacts with computer repair store owner

The document allegedly signed by Biden details repair work on three laptops

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-emails-documents-alleged-signature-fbi-paperwork

Looks like the White House is right again. The Bidens are corrupt and should not be voted into power. Vote Trump.

"The FBI is in possession of the laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden which contained emails revealing his foreign business dealings, including contacts in Ukraine and China, two senior administration officials told Fox News Tuesday. 

The FBI declined to confirm or deny the existence of an investigation into the laptop or the emails, as is standard practice.

Further, Fox News has learned that the FBI and Justice Department officials concur with an assessment from Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe that the laptop is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign targeting Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Ratcliffe, on Monday, said that Hunter Biden’s laptop and the emails on it “is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign," despite claims from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif.

“Let me be clear: the intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that," Ratcliffe said. "And we have shared no intelligence with Adam Schiff, or any member of Congress.”

Ratcliffe went on to say that it is “simply not true.”

“If you thought it wasn’t possible for Schiff to have any less credibility, DOJ just proved you wrong,” a senior intelligence official told Fox News.

Meanwhile, another senior federal law enforcement official told Fox News that the emails are "authentic." 

The FBI, in a letter to Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., who is investigating Hunter Biden's business dealings, as well as the laptop in question, said that the bureau has "nothing to add at this time to the October 19th public statement by the Director of National Intelligence about the available actionable intelligence.”

“If actionable intelligence is developed, the FBI in consultation with the Intelligence Community will evaluate the need to provide defensive briefings to you and the Committee pursuant to the established notification framework,” the letter stated.

The emails in question were first obtained by the New York Post and, in part, revealed that Hunter Biden allegedly introduced his father, the then-vice president, to a top executive at Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings less than a year before he pressured government officials in Ukraine to fire prosecutor Viktor Shokin, who was investigating the company’s founder. 

The Post report revealed that Biden, at Hunter’s request, met with the executive, Vadym Pozharskyi, in April 2015 in Washington, D.C.

The meeting was mentioned in an email of appreciation, according to the Post, that Pozharskyi sent to Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015 — a year after Hunter took on his position on the board of Burisma.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email read.

The Biden campaign told Fox News Sunday that the former vice president “never had a meeting” with Pozharskyi.

Biden, prior to the emails surfacing, repeatedly has claimed he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

Hunter Biden’s business dealings, and his role on the board of Burisma, emerged during the Trump impeachment inquiry in 2019.

Another email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “renumeration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair/ Vice Chair depending on an agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details.

Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Sources also told Fox News that “the big guy” was a reference to the former vice president. The New York Post initially published the emails, and others, that Fox News has also obtained.

While Biden has not commented on that email, or his alleged involvement in any deals with the Chinese Energy firm, his campaign said it released the former vice president’s tax documents and returns, which do not reflect any involvement with Chinese investments.

Fox News also obtained an email last week that revealed an adviser of Burisma Holdings, Vadym Pozharskyi, wrote an email to Hunter Biden on May 12, 2014, requesting “advice” on how he could use his “influence to convey a message” to “stop” what the company considers to be “politically motivated actions.”

“We urgently need your advice on how you could use your influence to convey a message / signal, etc .to stop what we consider to be politically motivated actions,”  Pozharskyi wrote.

The email, part of a longer email chain obtained by Fox News, appeared to be referencing the firm’s founder, Mykola Zlochevsky, being under investigation.

Meanwhile, additional documents obtained by Fox News include FBI paperwork that details the bureau’s interactions with John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of “The Mac Shop” who reported the laptop’s contents to authorities, as first reported by the New York Post.

Isaac received a subpoena to testify before U.S. District Court in Delaware on Dec. 9, 2019, the documents show. One page shows what appears to be serial numbers for a laptop and hard drive taken into possession.

So far, the FBI and Delaware's U.S. Attorney's office have declined to publicly comment on the situation.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-purported-hunter-biden-laptop-sources

While it may be true that it's not a 'Russian' operation, this is who Guiliani is working with and the assessment of the individual by the Treasury department.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/christopherm51/facebook-banned-alleged-russian-agent

The US Treasury Department sanctioned Derkach in September for being “complicit in foreign interference in an attempt to undermine the upcoming 2020 U.S. presidential election.” The department also said it had determined Derkach was working as “an active Russian agent” in Ukraine for the past 10 years.

Derkach was schooled at a KGB academy in Moscow. He later became a Ukrainian lawmaker, voting for a set of anti-protest laws that passed during the country’s democratic revolution in 2014.

Derkach denies working for Russia and told BuzzFeed News last month that the sanctions against him were “revenge” by Biden’s “deep state associates” and “a preventative response” to a press conference he was planning to hold.

For months, Derkach has held press conferences in Kyiv during which he published leaked and selectively edited recordings of alleged conversations between Biden and former Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko. In the recordings, which the Biden and Poroshenko camps have called fake and part of a Russian disinformation operation, voices similar to the two men are heard discussing several issues related to Ukraine reforms, none of which have supported Derkach’s claims of corruption on the part of Biden.

Derkach’s relationship with Giuliani has come under increasing scrutiny as the US government sanctioned him and following news that US intelligence agencies warned the White House about Russian intelligence using Giuliani to pass misinformation to Trump.

Giuliani met Derkach at least three times, including a meeting in Kyiv when the lawmaker passed a stack of documents to the former New York City mayor to help with his Ukraine campaign and the two men were photographed together.