Trump 2020 Continues ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​:)

17 minutes ago, Airband said:

I read it as WH referring to A330Pilot's posting, not PilotsWife. Could be wrong.

I should have read the preceding post. I have deleted my comment, but I am certain that "Lack of forum" time has absolutely no impact on the validity of any post. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't see the correction regarding the woman who complained her hijab was torn off. Allegedly....she lied. Trump was elected by virtue of the votes of those he persuaded with his campaign pron

Please understand...I am not trying to be flippant In summary..... There is a VISA restriction for people attempting to visit or immigrate into the USA   from 7 countries. This restrict

This is all I will say on the subject. Let's be honest, they didn't exactly have an easy choice. Liar vs. Liar is a pretty accurate way to frame it. They made their choice but were deeply divided in d

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I should have read the preceding post. I have deleted my comment, but I am certain that "Lack of forum" time has absolutely no impact on the validity of any post. 

It does when you're commenting on how some other person's opinion may have changed.  A330 might be right or he might be wrong - either way he's entitled to his opinion but pointing out that he's relatively new is a valid counter.

7 hours ago, seeker said:

It does when you're commenting on how some other person's opinion may have changed.  A330 might be right or he might be wrong - either way he's entitled to his opinion but pointing out that he's relatively new is a valid counter.

You point is valid but only if the comment came from someone who you know never researched previous posts by those they commented on.  It is real easy to do a search, on a topic and a poster to be able to review their past posts and opinions and how recently or how long ago their viewpoint changed.   ........ 🙃

It is sad how people are still trying to justify the coup.

Even one of trump's lawyers was calling for the execution of Pence.  Then they cry because they are banned from social media.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/pro-trump-lawyer-lin-wood-calls-for-pence-to-be-executed-posts-get-removed-from-parler/

Pro-Trump Lawyer Lin Wood Calls For Pence to Be Executed, Parler Removed Posts (UPDATED)

Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood has moved full-time to Parler after he was permanently suspended from Twitter on Thursday. On that conservative social media platform, Lin has continued to spew unhinged conspiracy theories, as well as threats directed at Vice President Mike Pence.

Parler, bills itself as a free-speech alternative to Twitter. On the platform, users send out “parleys” instead of tweets.

“Get the firing squads ready. Pence goes FIRST,” Wood wrote on Parler early Thursday morning.

That post no longer appears on his timeline.

Early Friday morning Wood also claimed that Ashli Babbitt, the woman shot dead by Capitol Police on Wednesday, is still “alive.”

That post, which is completely baseless, is also now no longer on his timeline.

It’s unclear whether Wood deleted the posts or Parler removed them. Neither a Parler communications representative nor CEO John Matze responded to multiple requests for comment on the matter.

Wood also did not respond to Mediaite.

Other posts by Wood have pushed alarming conspiracy theories.

“I heard that Mike Pence is trying to figure out a way to become President,” Wood wrote on the platform Friday. He also accused Pence of working to “arrest and execute” Trump and his supporters.

Screen-Shot-2021-01-08-at-1.44.40-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-01-08-at-1.45.01-PM.pngScreen-Shot-2021-01-08-at-1.44.54-PM.png

Despite being a social media platform that touts itself as a free speech alternative to Twitter, Parler does have rules. And it appears that some of Wood’s posts have broken community guidelines.

Specifically, Parler’s rule 6.1.2 which states:

However, reported parleys, comments, or messages sent using our service will be deemed a violation of these Guidelines if they contain: an explicit or implicit encouragement to use violence, or to commit a lawless action, such that: (a) the Parleyer intends his or her speech to result in the use of violence or lawless action, and (b) the imminent use of violence or lawless action is the likely result of the parley, comment, or message.

UPDATE (01/09/2021) 11:40 AM EST: Following publication, Parler CEO John Matze told Mediaite they had taken action against some of Wood’s “parleys,” including the message about the “firing squads.”

“Yes, some of his parleys that violated our rules were taken down,” Matze told Mediaite. “Including the ones you are talking about.”

Matze further wondered why Twitter didn’t take down this reporter’s tweet about Wood calling for a firing squad to kill Pence.

“I’m curious why Twitter never took down that tweet with the screenshot. Seems to be spreading Lin’s message, which was a violation on Parler,” Matze added.

Wood responded to Mediaite, saying he was unaware of the action Parler took against his posts.

“I am unaware of any actions by Parler to take down my posts,” Wood told Mediaite. “If such action occurred, I received no notification of it. My post about Pence was rhetorical hyperbole conveying my opinion that his actions on the Electoral College vote were treasonous to We The People.”

9 minutes ago, deicer said:

So what is the national emergency?

As with any spoiled brat, the emergency is that he can not stand to lose and goes into denial when he does. Or perhaps he has PPD.  

🤣Tried to load a story and here is the message I got back from the Reuters link server.

Republican U.S. senator joins calls for Trump resignation as Democrats prepare to impeach

Something went wrong.

Arnold Schwarzenegger blasts 'spinelessness' of fellow Republicans after Capitol riot

Doha Madani  1 hour ago

%7B

NBC News logoArnold Schwarzenegger blasts 'spinelessness' of fellow Republicans after Capitol riot

Arnold Schwarzenegger shared words of hope on Sunday in the aftermath of the deadly mob at the U.S. Capitol, while also denouncing President Donald Trump and the "spinelessness" of his fellow Republicans.

Schwarzenegger, an actor and former GOP governor of California, drew parallels to his upbringing in post-World War II Austria while discussing Wednesday's pro-Trump riot at the U.S. Capitol Building.

In a video statement released on Sunday, he compared the riot in Washington, D.C., to Kristallnacht — the 1938 assault by Nazis in Germany who began destroying Jewish homes, businesses and synagogues as thousands were rounded up for concentration camps — calling it the “day of Broken Glass here in America.”

“The broken glass was in the windows of the United States Capitol,” Schwarzenegger said. “But the mob did not just shatter the windows of the Capitol, they shattered the ideas we took for granted. They didn’t just break down the doors of the building that housed American democracy, they trampled the very principles on which our country was founded.”

Schwarzenegger said that as a child he saw broken men who drank away their guilt over participating in the most “evil regime” in history, revealing that his father would often get drunk and hit him and his mother.

“President Trump sought to overturn the results of an election, and of a fair election,” Schwarzenegger said. “He sought a coup by misleading people with lies. My father and neighbors were misled also with lies.”

Trump is a failed leader who will soon become irrelevant, Schwarzenegger said. He then turned on elected officials who enabled Trump and referred to President John F. Kennedy’s book, “Profiles in Courage.”

“A number of members of my own party, because of their own spinelessness, would never see their names in such a book, I guarantee you,” Schwarzenegger said. “They're complacent with those who carried the flag of self righteous insurrection into the Capitol.”

Public officials must put country over party and work for the people, he said. He also offered his support to President-elect Joe Biden shortly — before pulling out a sword from his 1982 film “Conan the Barbarian.”

Schwarzenegger used the sword as a metaphor to offer hope to Americans following the Capitol riots, which has been tied to five deaths. He explained that swords get stronger after being repeatedly tempered, as steel is held in fire and then dunked in cold water over and over again.

American democracy has been tempered, he said.

“I believe as shaken as we are events of recent days, we will come out stronger because we now understand what can be lost,” Schwarzenegger said. “We need reforms of course, so that this never ever happens again. We need to hold accountable the people that brought us to this unforgivable point. And we need to look past ourselves, our partisan disagreements and put our democracy first.”

image.png

56 minutes ago, PilotsWife said:

How far removed from reality, Malcolm.

You or Trump?  Are you signaling from wonderland, if so time to come into the real world.  What happens in the US will never affect me unless they invade or the proud boys take over Canada 😀

Edited by Guest
13 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

You or Trump?  Are you signaling from wonderland, if so time to come into the real world.  What happens in the US will never affect me unless they invade or the proud boys take over Canada 😀

“ What happened last week at the Capitol Building? There is still a huge cloud over what exactly happened, who actually instigated it all, etc. Do people really know and have answers? Does the media? The media is continously broadcasting the message that what we witnessed is nothing less than an “insurrection” and “coup” led and instigated by the President, and they are delegitimizing every person who supports the President and still voices concern over election integrity. What really happened? 

Below is newly released footage that shows a totally different picture than what is being broadcast by the media. Even the police officer says “I don’t agree with this”. Listen to the video. Who did he say that to? Who gave him the order to open the doors and let people just walk in? Yes, someone gave him the order to open the doors. Does that fit the narrative of a violent insurrection of the media? “

https://www.israelunwired.com/never-before-seen-footage-police-let-crowd-walk-into-the-capitol-building/

Edited by Jaydee
4 minutes ago, Jaydee said:

“ What happened last week at the Capitol Building? There is still a huge cloud over what exactly happened, who actually instigated it all, etc. Do people really know and have answers? Does the media? The media is continously broadcasting the message that what we witnessed is nothing less than an “insurrection” and “coup” led and instigated by the President, and they are delegitimizing every person who supports the President and still voices concern over election integrity. What really happened? 

Below is newly released footage that shows a totally different picture than what is being broadcast by the media. Even the police officer says “I don’t agree with this”. Listen to the video. Who did he say that to? Who gave him the order to open the doors and let people just walk in? Yes, someone gave him the order to open the doors. Does that fit the narrative of a violent insurrection of the media? “

https://www.israelunwired.com/never-before-seen-footage-police-let-crowd-walk-into-the-capitol-building/

So I guess we are to believe that both Trump losing and the riot were planned and executed  by the Democrats.  Well if they are that good, then the country is in good hands that can apparently overcome tremendous odds, perhaps even those against todays USA.

6 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

So I guess we are to believe that both Trump losing and the riot were planned and executed  by the Democrats.  Well if they are that good, then the country is in good hands that can apparently overcome tremendous odds, perhaps even those against todays USA.

We shall see

22 hours ago, PilotsWife said:

Haha a mini pilotswife in this video. 🤣 whatsherface is baaaack

https://youtu.be/yEkRIJOQW0g

20210109_205103.jpg

Finally had a chance to watch this video. I would bet a dollar to a donut the 2, (rapidly becoming 3) rabid Leftists that lurk here didn’t bother to watch it. Why? They don’t want to admit even to the possibility they have may been duped all along.

16 minutes ago, PilotsWife said:

It's so last year, not form your own opinion based on facts and data and instead adopt the opinion of media personalities telling you what to think. 

4FEBCA74-F748-4C4F-9E17-1B673EBFD634.jpeg

29 minutes ago, PilotsWife said:

Touche on the previous post 😁 but I have to admit I'm surprised that you of all people, who I highly respect, have not taken the time to review all the mounting evidence. 

I'm guessing if you had spent 1 hour reading any of the court documents, affidavits and video footage, you may be enlightened to this blatant evidence. 

It's so last year, not form your own opinion based on facts and data and instead adopt the opinion of media personalities telling you what to think. 

Personally, to me its not about the candidates or party, at this point. It's about cheating.  Especially now with the affidavits from Italy.

You are assuming I have not reviewed what is claimed to be evidence re Trump and the last election and so far the majority of which has been proven to be false.  Regarding those who want to take down the US, well that has not changed much since 1949.  With any luck though the change in government will bring back some allies for the US from the flock that Trump **bleep** off. At least it may be a start. 

China in my mind is the greatest threat to the US if you ignore the masses of US Citizens who have been raised in the past 30 or so years to not take any responsibility for their actions and their personal wants.  I think they are a greater threat.  By the by I remain not a Liberal but am a strong Conservative facing the reality that the general self satisficed population will never support any move away from "Free" goodies dolled out by the Liberals.

14 minutes ago, PilotsWife said:

Page 42 and 43 you may find disgusting.  Can't imagine that would be motive for Pelosi and ilk to stand down law enforcement that day, if that is indeed what happened? 

5311389B-C678-4185-AE21-852B4709093B.jpeg

252B0E2E-BB70-4EB1-BEF1-0C6049279F44.png

Edited by Jaydee

Pilot Warns Trump Supporters He’ll Strand Them In Kansas If They Don’t Behave

BY : CAMERON FREW ON : 09 JAN 2021 14:51
American Airlines MAGA Flightiheartmindy/Twitter

A pilot threatened to strand Trump supporters in Kansas if they didn’t start behaving on the flight. 

The passengers were travelling from Washington DC to Phoenix on Friday, January 8, two days after pro-Trump extremists stormed the Capitol. Five people died as a result, with many injured and more than 60 arrested.

Aboard the American Airlines flight, packed with Trump supporters chanting their support for the lame duck POTUS, with many reportedly not wearing face coverings, the captain quickly became frustrated with their constant disruption and demanded they behaved, or else they’d be left thousands of miles from home.

Mindy Robinson, host of Red White and F You, was on the aircraft and shared a clip with the caption: ‘I’m on a plane full of patriots flying from D.C. to Phoenix and we started chanting USA… and the Captain came on said told us he’d drop us off in Kansas if he had to if we didn’t obey their every single rule. American Airlines is everything but American.’

She added: ‘If you remember, they were rude to me on the way too there because of my MAGA hat. Do these companies not understand how many of us there really are?’

Another account, named ‘a Patriot’s Point of View’, shared a similar clip from the flight. A recording of the pilot’s message was also shared, which was met with displeased ‘wows’ from the Trump supporters, with one heard saying: ‘Isn’t this American Airlines?’

The captain said: ‘This is the way it’s gonna be… it’s a four and a half hour flight to Phoenix. We’ll put this plane down in the middle of Kansas and dump people off — I don’t care. We will do that if that’s what it takes, so behave, please.’

American Airlines have defended the pilot, with a spokesperson telling the New York Post that he was ’emphasising the importance of following crew member instructions and complying with mandatory face-covering policies’.

They added: ‘At American, we take the safety of our customers seriously and we value the trust they place in our team to care for them throughout their journey.’

Looking into old FBI records is a very interesting thing.

So Nancy Pelosi's brother was involved in something sketchy.  Should be investigated, or if it already has been, then it is just an attempt at deflection.

Just like the Trump Organisation being investigated for russian involvement in corruption prior to the Mueller investigation.  The FBI knew that they were up to no good previously. So in their case it's just a continuation of business as usual.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/29/trump-fbi-hotel-latvia-investigation-russia-links

FBI looked into Trump plans to build hotel in Latvia with Putin supporter

This article is more than 2 years old

Exclusive: US authorities made inquiries even before 2016 election campaign into Trump property dealings in former Soviet Union

https://vault.fbi.gov/trump-organization/trump-organization-part-01-of-01/view

Interesting bits start at page 21.

• Like 1
On 1/9/2021 at 9:52 AM, PilotsWife said:

What kind of nonsensical POV is this. Newsflash... in a free society people can change their minds of who they like/support and why. 

Good Afternoon Pilots Wife:

Before I start, I would like to express my sincere thanks for running the Airline Aviation Forum over the years.

For years I have enjoyed the well written insightful posts on what I will refer to as the front of the house by those who have had industry knowledge such as Dagger, Don Hudson, Kip Powick and others.

With regards to the Non-Aviation Discussion Forum (Back of the House) which could be humorously referred to “The Hamster Wheel”.

With reference to your post about POV I support this concept as well. For context my comment was directed to the named persons as “irony” as how six months previous they were the greatest supporters of “Cadet Bone Spurs” who have now “distanced “themselves especially after the desecration of the US Capitol Buildings.

The only reason why I joined the forum (as one who referred to me as having “five minutes experience” but I digress) was the gratuitous hyperbolic carpet bombing of one member by three others the most egregious being a Troll who was kicked out of the Forum with a previous handle of W0X0F.

In a debate one debates the subject matter not the person which would be an example of intellectual torpidity.

Ideally a debate should be somewhere between what Samuel Clemens the great American author said “It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt” to Francois-Marie Arouet aka Voltaire “Judge a person by their questions, rather than their answers”. Always use verifiable sources as opposed to “someone said” like QAnon or other intellectual phyllo pastry (light and fluffy) Newsmax, Red Republican etc.

In closing if my “Five Minutes” experience has indeed changed the tenor of debate on the Back of House I will be very happy.

Thanking you for the opportunity to reply and I have attached a video from former Governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger and the last will be some much needed comedy from the Satirist Randy Rainbow. .

Fiddler on the Roof was produced in 1964 by Jerry Brock about life in the
Imperial Russia village of Anatevka around 1905.

As always Randy Rainbow comes up with rather brilliant parodies on the
current political stage.

• Like 1