Trump 2020 Continues ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​:)

Now you're ticking the sociopath boxes...

https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/sociopath#diagnosis-and-symptoms

To receive a diagnosis of ASPD, someone must be older than 18. Their behaviors must show a pattern of at least three of the following seven traits:

1. Doesn’t respect social norms or laws. Theyconsistently break laws or overstep social boundaries.
  2. Lies, deceives others, uses false identities or nicknames, and uses others for personal gain.
  3. Doesn’t make any long-term plans. They also often behave without thinking of consequences.
  4. Shows aggressive or aggravated behavior. They consistently get into fights or physically harm others.
  5. Doesn’t consider their own safety or the safety of others.
  6. Doesn’t follow up on personal or professional responsibilities. This can include repeatedly being late to work or not paying bills on time.
  7. Doesn’t feel guilt or remorse for having harmed or mistreated others.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't see the correction regarding the woman who complained her hijab was torn off. Allegedly....she lied. Trump was elected by virtue of the votes of those he persuaded with his campaign pron

This is all I will say on the subject. Let's be honest, they didn't exactly have an easy choice. Liar vs. Liar is a pretty accurate way to frame it. They made their choice but were deeply divided in d

Posted Images

First off, I've never said I spent 4 decades 'on the ramp'.  You're once again making false assumptions.

Your language and aggression are only proving my posting of the traits of being a psychopath and sociopath.

Thank you for that.

It's why I specifically said 'ramp work'.  It's too easy setting the trap for you.

Your sociopathic tendencies have you blinded.

Just because I was doing 'ramp work' doesn't mean I was working all those years on the ramp.

Keep trying though.

And if you're going back, please don't put things out of context, include your half of the posts as Woxof and Defcon so that it will once again highlight that your psychopath and sociopath behaviour has been going on like this for years.

1 hour ago, JDunkin said:

You see the fraud he is folks. He worked four decades on the ramp so he knows about back pain but he wasn't working all those years on the ramp. Wasn't that obvious. I guess one has days off and goes home at night.

Remember that when he posts stuff and gives opinions. It looks like as he admitted, he is setting traps for you.

Vote based on policy.

C'mon Woxof, you can do better than that.

You're slipping.

The Plot Thickens !!

The Yahoo Homepage is now running a story that has recently been censored by Twitter and Facebook. The story was posted by The New York Post who has the 4th largest readership in the U.S. The attached video indicates Jack Dorcey CEO of Twitter may be issued a Senate subpoena to testify on Friday for suppression of freedom of the press. This is a huge story concerning potential Biden corruption.

https://ca.rogers.yahoo.com/news/giuliani-claims-delaware-computer-store-022603016.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/17/fbi-probes-possible-russia-link-hunter-biden-data-trump-ally-giuliani/3661895001/

Edited by Jaydee
11 hours ago, JDunkin said:

Do you even work. Come on de-icer, You lie about it. Are you a professional welfare cheat. First you worked for 4 decades on the ramp and hurt your back, now the story changes when you get caught out and you were not on the ramp for 4 decades.

What do you tell us that is accurate.

You can't even come up with a half-decent argument in support of the presidential candidate you prefer.  Only calling me names and thinking that I must have been here before under one of a long list of handles you have posted. I suggest you review every post ever made on this forum from its very beginning to see if that will help. 

Thanks for continuing.  

I put up those old post to show that not only have you been reincarnated under more names than I have mentioned, you have been trolling this forum for a lot longer than most can imagine.

I feel fortunate that once again I am the main target of your sociopathic rantings.  At least I can take the heat off the other good members of this community.  You definitely are ticking 1, 2 4 and 7.

To receive a diagnosis of ASPD, someone must be older than 18. Their behaviors must show a pattern of at least three of the following seven traits:

1. Doesn’t respect social norms or laws. Theyconsistently break laws or overstep social boundaries.
  2. Lies, deceives others, uses false identities or nicknames, and uses others for personal gain.
  3. Doesn’t make any long-term plans. They also often behave without thinking of consequences.
  4. Shows aggressive or aggravated behavior. They consistently get into fights or physically harm others.
  5. Doesn’t consider their own safety or the safety of others.
  6. Doesn’t follow up on personal or professional responsibilities. This can include repeatedly being late to work or not paying bills on time.
  7. Doesn’t feel guilt or remorse for having harmed or mistreated others.

Thank you for posting this.  It is refreshing to see that Fauci is a man of integrity and will admit something changed.  However, to put into perspective, that clip isn't recent. It's from last April and much has changed and science has made new findings since.  Those positions have been changed many times, yet many of the new recommendations were not taken up.

Edited by deicer

While it may be true that it's not a 'Russian' operation, this is who Guiliani is working with and the assessment of the individual by the Treasury department.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/christopherm51/facebook-banned-alleged-russian-agent

The US Treasury Department sanctioned Derkach in September for being “complicit in foreign interference in an attempt to undermine the upcoming 2020 U.S. presidential election.” The department also said it had determined Derkach was working as “an active Russian agent” in Ukraine for the past 10 years.

Derkach was schooled at a KGB academy in Moscow. He later became a Ukrainian lawmaker, voting for a set of anti-protest laws that passed during the country’s democratic revolution in 2014.

Derkach denies working for Russia and told BuzzFeed News last month that the sanctions against him were “revenge” by Biden’s “deep state associates” and “a preventative response” to a press conference he was planning to hold.

For months, Derkach has held press conferences in Kyiv during which he published leaked and selectively edited recordings of alleged conversations between Biden and former Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko. In the recordings, which the Biden and Poroshenko camps have called fake and part of a Russian disinformation operation, voices similar to the two men are heard discussing several issues related to Ukraine reforms, none of which have supported Derkach’s claims of corruption on the part of Biden.

Derkach’s relationship with Giuliani has come under increasing scrutiny as the US government sanctioned him and following news that US intelligence agencies warned the White House about Russian intelligence using Giuliani to pass misinformation to Trump.

Giuliani met Derkach at least three times, including a meeting in Kyiv when the lawmaker passed a stack of documents to the former New York City mayor to help with his Ukraine campaign and the two men were photographed together.

This is a daily publication of global market perspectives from the founder of The Billionaire's Portfolio. 

Bryan Rich is a contributor at Forbes, an invest-tech entrepreneur and a former hedge fund professional with nearly 20 years of experience researching, trading and investing for some of the most sophisticated investors in the world.

October 21, 2020

We talked yesterday about the significance of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in this Presidential election, and the related propaganda wars being run through traditional and social media.

There are big stakes, and plenty of influence is being peddled.

Trump stands between China and the success of their multi-decade plan to become the economic superpower of the world. 

The finish line has been in sight for the CCP.  But Trump has spent the past two years trying to stop and reverse it, using the leverage of tariffs to force China into long-term compliance on "fair trade."     

With this in mind, earlier this month we also talked about the two other major forces at work against Trump, which are likely contributors to the propaganda war. 

In addition to threatening China's path to global power, Trump has also threatened the careers of D.C. politicians

After four years in D.C., he remains an outsider.  And he's an equal opportunity career destroyer.  Democrate or republican, if you're against him, he will destroy you. 

As we've discussed, it’s safe to say they will do anything and everything to get rid of Trump.

The other force fighting against a Trump re-election, with everything they have? Climate change activists.

As we've discussed here in my daily notes, climate change activists believe that climate change is an existential threat to the world.  And the financial backing is nearly unlimited.  A group called Climate Action 100+ has the most powerful investors in the world (representing $32 trillion in assets under management).  And they have been dictating how major energy companies are deploying capital on new projects – forcing the pivot to climate responsible initiatives.  Major global government entities/cooperatives are also largely behind the activist movement, feeding the effort with cash and subsidies.   

With that, one of the top investors in Silicon Valley today said this on Twitter ...

9e36c56d5ef8f17cf7000042086cc6c82dfb568a5a72be878889a1cf401c2eef07fc6bebd8903d6e2bbc00052762c0f98bb7778fb946330119214b6cf128f3ed.jpg

He's right!  The Biden plan will be driven by a multi-trillion clean energy plan that will completely transform the U.S. economy.  Many trillions of dollars will follow the government money.   

The biggest investors in the world have placed their bets (in on the relative ground floor), and the payoff will be huge.  They are all in, and near the finish line.  Standing in the way has been Trump.  They view Trump as a climate change denier, and therefore have explicitly said he (Trump) is an existential threat to the world. 

With that, to what extent would they go to, to remove Trump?  Whatever it takes.   

https://johnpavlovitz.com/2018/01/24/white-evangelicals-people/

White Evangelicals, This is Why People Are Through With You

Dear White Evangelicals,

I need to tell you something: People have had it with you.

They’re done.

They want nothing to do with you any longer, and here’s why:

They see your hypocrisy, your inconsistency, your incredibly selective mercy, and your thinly veiled supremacy.

For eight years they watched you relentlessly demonize a black President; a man faithfully married for 26 years; a doting father and husband without a hint of moral scandal or the slightest whiff of infidelity.

They watched you deny his personal faith convictions, argue his birthplace, and assail his character—all without cause or evidence. They saw you brandish Scriptures to malign him and use the laziest of racial stereotypes in criticizing him.

And through it all, White Evangelicals—you never once suggested that God placed him where he was,
you never publicly offered prayers for him and his family,
you never welcomed him to your Christian Universities,
you never gave him the benefit of the doubt in any instance,
you never spoke of offering him forgiveness or mercy,
your evangelists never publicly thanked God for his leadership,
your pastors never took to the pulpit to offer solidarity with him,

you never made any effort to affirm his humanity or show the love of Jesus to him in any quantifiable measure.

You violently opposed him at every single turn—without offering a single ounce of the grace you claim as the heart of your faith tradition. You jettisoned Jesus as you dispensed damnation on him.

And yet you give carte blanche to a white Republican man so riddled with depravity, so littered with extramarital affairs, so unapologetically vile, with such a vast resume of moral filth—that the mind boggles.

And the change in you is unmistakable. It has been an astonishing conversion to behold: a being born again.

With him, you suddenly find religion.
With him, you’re now willing to offer full absolution.
With him, all is forgiven without repentance or admission.
With him you’re suddenly able to see some invisible, deeply buried heart.
With him, sin has become unimportant, compassion no longer a requirement.
With him, you see only Providence.

And White Evangelicals, all those people who have had it with you—they see it all clearly.

They recognize the toxic source of your inconsistency.

They see that pigmentation and party are your sole deities.
They see that you aren’t interested in perpetuating the love of God or emulating the heart of Jesus.
They see that you aren’t burdened to love the least, or to be agents of compassion, or to care for your Muslim, gay, African, female, or poor neighbors as yourself.
They see that all you’re really interested in doing, is making a God in your own ivory image and demanding that the world bow down to it.
They recognize this all about white, Republican Jesus—not dark-skinned Jesus of Nazareth.

And I know you don’t realize it, but you’re digging your own grave in these days; the grave of your very faith tradition.

Your willingness to align yourself with cruelty is a costly marriage. Yes, you’ve gained a Supreme Court seat, a few months with the Presidency as a mouthpiece, and the cheap high of temporary power—but you’ve lost a whole lot more.

You’ve lost an audience with millions of wise, decent, good-hearted, faithful people with eyes to see this ugliness.
You’ve lost any moral high ground or spiritual authority with a generation.
You’ve lost any semblance of Christlikeness.

You’ve lost the plot.
And most of all you’ve lost your soul.

I know it’s likely you’ll dismiss these words. The fact that you’ve even made your bed with such malevolence, shows how far gone you are and how insulated you are from the reality in front of you.

But I had to at least try to reach you. It’s what Jesus would do.

Maybe you need to read what he said again—if he still matters to you.

No, the lefties have had it with them just like they have had it with anyone who opposes them and they try to destroy their businesses and careers with boycotts. 

I have never had much time for any of these religious types on any side who try to impose their values on us including the church that Biden goes to.

Isn't it ironic that the last sentence I quoted describes those complaining about the white evangelicals describes the left perfectly(even if it is accurate for the white evangelicals. And notice they left the black evangelicals out based on skin colour only.

Frauds. 

This was about right or wrong.  You obviously can't tell the difference.

Schizophrenic Troll...

Walk away campaign 

" I walked away in 2015.  President Trump was the first time I voted Republican.  Clinton, Gore, Kerry, and Obama all got my vote.  I remember voting for Bill Clinton because I thought he was handsome, yup all the work and thought that goes into a presidential campaign and I voted on looks.  I was also 19 and had no clue how politics really effected my life.  19 year olds are not very future orientated.  Even when I joined the military and went to Iraq in 2003 and 2005, I did not think much about politics.  So why Democrat? Because it's the easy choice when you don't pay attention.  When you rely on what you see on the news, cover of magazines, late night television, award shows, social media, and your uninformed friends who are just a little less uninformed then you.  When you don't seek out information. When  you instead allow it to be fed to you! When you don't figure out what is important in your life and align yourself with those values.    Once I did that, once I opened my eyes, it was an easy choice. I could not believe how wrong I was.  I am embarrassed by the holidays I defended Hillary Clinton to family members, I knew I had no idea what I was talking about.  The unfortunate part of this story is being a Democrat protected me from the hate, the hypocrisy, the backlash, and the reality of going against main steam beliefs.  I told the world I was voting for Trump and all of a sudden was seen as a racist, and deplorable.  I  had to learn how to become part of the silent majority, and I am proud to be so. " 

6 hours ago, JDunkin said:

Isn't it ironic that the last sentence I quoted describes those complaining about the white evangelicals describes the left perfectly

Indeed it does.

It seems to me that your influence has turned deicer into a more obnoxious troll than the creature I previously placed on ignore.

The quote is pure BS.... demonstrably wrong theologically, and manifestly wrong scripturally. I could easily pick it apart line by line but the time and effort to do that would be totally wasted. It seems the less he understands something the more firmly he believes it.

Ironically, only the ignorance, arrogance and hypocrisy is scriptural and supported by prophecy.

He's not asking a question or seeking an answer, simply trying to make a point that only resonates with those who either don't know any better or who have an agenda. 

We find ourselves at a juncture where fools quote fools in an effort to recruit more of their ilk... also a prophetic phenomenon.

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Wolfhunter said:

Indeed it does.

It seems to me that your influence has turned deicer into a more obnoxious troll than the creature I previously placed on ignore.

The quote is pure BS.... demonstrably wrong theologically, and manifestly wrong scripturally. I could easily pick it apart line by line but the time and effort to do that would be totally wasted. It seems the less he understands something the more firmly he believes it.

Ironically, only the ignorance, arrogance and hypocrisy is scriptural and supported by prophecy.

He's not asking a question or seeking an answer, simply trying to make a point that only resonates with those who either don't know any better or who have an agenda. 

We find ourselves at a juncture where fools quote fools in an effort to recruit more of their ilk... also a prophetic phenomenon.

I have both of them on ignore and it is amazing how little time I now spend reading this forum.  ?

9 hours ago, Eddy said:

Deicer please watch and tell us if you think this man should be president. Also please tell us if you would trust him alone with your daughter. Thanks in advance for your reply

I would trust Biden more that highly edited yootoob clips from questionable sources.

JDunkin said...

De-icer said this in response to my complaints about the boycotts of businesses policies initiated by the left. And today, we see how disgusting they are, again:

So now, the person who embraces the left and all their caring of the under-privileged (or supposed caring) is now calling me Schizophrenic. Which proves even more what a fraud he is. Here is what the left teaches us is morally correct(when they are not using the same terms against conservatives). And of course, it badmouths Trump in the article. That is fine, but as I have repeated before, the left is just as bad as we see in De-icer. Which means they are frauds.

For your first comment, it's called capitalism, vote with your dollars.

Secondly, don't start crying about name calling when you have initiated it once again under your latest personality.

What will your next name be?  Karen?

Here's an excerpt from a news piece in the National Post this morning about Obama speaking at a political rally:

"The drive-in rally was held in the parking lot of Citizens Bank Park, the baseball stadium in Philadelphia, the city’s skyline visible in the distance. With nearly 280 vehicles spread throughout the lot, it was the largest event of its kind that the Biden campaign has staged during the pandemic."

I'm not saying do it or don't, not suggesting that it's good or bad, only pointing out the breathtaking hypocrisy on full and constant display.

Imagine if this same gathering was a christian/evangelical event using the exact same precautions, procedures and protocols. I'm reminded of a poem (about simple soldiers) that always pops up around Remembrance day, the last portion of which says:

"An' it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' anything you please;
An' Tommy ain't a bloomin' fool -- you bet that Tommy sees!"

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/admiral-bin-laden-raid-endorses-biden-dramatic-fashion-n1243990

Admiral William McRaven said:

Truth be told, I am a pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, small-government, strong-defense and a national-anthem-standing conservative. But, I also believe that black lives matter, that the Dreamers deserve a path to citizenship, that diversity and inclusion are essential to our national success, that education is the great equalizer, that climate change is real and that the First Amendment is the cornerstone of our democracy. Most important, I believe that America must lead in the world with courage, conviction and a sense of honor and humility.

Now, the world no longer looks up to America. They have been witness to our dismissiveness, our lack of respect and our transactional approach to global issues. They have seen us tear up our treaties, leave our allies on the battlefield and cozy up to despots and dictators. They have seen our incompetence in handling the pandemic and the wildfires. They have seen us struggle with social injustice. They no longer think we can lead, because they have seen an ineptness and a disdain for civility that is beyond anything in their memory. But, without American leadership the world will indeed be transformed, just not in the way we hope.