Trump 2020 Continues ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​:)

2 hours ago, deicer said:

Your Politifact article says that allegation is false. So what's the point?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2018/dec/07/blog-posting/complex-tale-involving-hillary-clinton-uranium-rus/

Our ruling

A Facebook post claims that Hillary Clinton transferred uranium to Russia in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation. It also says Robert Mueller was involved.

The claim makes it seem like Clinton bears responsibility for the deal when a panel of several departments and agencies were part of its approval.

And while the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there is no proof of any quid pro quo.

As for Mueller, the ties are even more specious.

We rate this claim Mostly False.

Clinton, whose charity got ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS from Russian associated groups was part of the approval. What was proven to be false was that she approved the uranium deal alone. Others in the Obama administration were part of the approval. 

Who wants to have a bet with me(I'll give you a million to one odds) that there are no more donations coming into Hillary's charity from that same source any more.

It seems from your many posts on this thread De-icer that when anything that appears fishy with Trump happens, you leap into action and post it with your reasoning that he shouldn't be president. Funny how frauds like you make any and every excuse when the tables are turned.

Because you are a fraud, just like the rest of the left.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is all I will say on the subject. Let's be honest, they didn't exactly have an easy choice. Liar vs. Liar is a pretty accurate way to frame it. They made their choice but were deeply divided in d

Please understand...I am not trying to be flippant In summary..... There is a VISA restriction for people attempting to visit or immigrate into the USA   from 7 countries. This restrict

Posted Images

"Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden’s work in Ukraine.

Baturina is referenced in the 87-page report, which was released Wednesday, addressing her payment to Biden’s investment firm in early 2014.

“Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor,” it said in providing background on the businesswoman.

The report described her involvement with Biden as “a financial relationship,” but declined to delve deeper into why the wire transfer was made.

The probe also found that Baturina sent 11 wires transfers between May and December 2015 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA, a tech startup that filed for bankruptcy in March 2019."

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/hunter-biden-received-3-5m-from-russian-billionaire-report/

Any outrage De-icer. The fake news is ignoring it. No need for a controversy now. That is why they are the Enemy of the People. Because if it were Trump Jr. it would be a huge story. They are doing their best to influence the election.

8 hours ago, JDunkin said:

Clinton, whose charity got ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS from Russian associated groups was part of the approval. What was proven to be false was that she approved the uranium deal alone. Others in the Obama administration were part of the approval. 

Who wants to have a bet with me(I'll give you a million to one odds) that there are no more donations coming into Hillary's charity from that same source any more.

It seems from your many posts on this thread De-icer that when anything that appears fishy with Trump happens, you leap into action and post it with your reasoning that he shouldn't be president. Funny how frauds like you make any and every excuse when the tables are turned.

Because you are a fraud, just like the rest of the left.

So when I use the information you post, you don't believe it.

You then continue your name calling and attacks against me.

You really were grinding that ax while you were away, weren't you?

So you dispute your own 'facts', and blame me for posting what is wrong.

Hey, Hilary lost.

Trump is a fraud.

The convictions against him are real.

There is more to come.

You need help.

2 hours ago, deicer said:

So when I use the information you post, you don't believe it.

The main thrust of your posting on this thread has been to convince readers that they should not support Trump.  Focusing on the specific items we have been discussing in the last several posts(to make things easier), you posted information about Trump donating to Kamela Harris several years ago. Your intent appears to be that Trump is some sort of hypocrite and therefore not support-worthy.

The first thing I did is point out that there are lots of donors who have personal self-advancing motives for doing this. No doubt Trump did and openly admits it. He discussed it during a debate and said that money being donated, has a tendency to buy politicians is part of the problem(as we have seen in a different form with Hunter and Joe Biden). 

I simply pointed out on a much more massive scale, the donation issue with Hillary Clinton, someone you almost certainly support for president. And that is on a very important issue.

My main point is that both sides are hypocrites, both sides lie,  both sides have scandals. So ignore all that stuff and base your vote on their policy in which there are clear differences.

On 8/14/2020 at 5:28 AM, deicer said:

If it's 'grossly irresponsible' to push for mail-in voting, that's just an opinion.

Interfering with the U.S. Postal Service is against the law.

Shouldn't it automatically trigger another impeachment?

Seems to me that Trump is right about the fraud. Why impeach when he is right again.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/24/fbi-investigates-ballots-for-trump-found-in-pennsylvania-garbage/

The Justice Department on Thursday said the FBI has opened an investigation into nine absentee ballots — seven cast for President Trump — that were found in the garbage near Scranton, Pennsylvania.

Trump routinely expresses doubt about the reliability of mail-in voting amid the COVID-19 pandemic and the investigation quickly became national news.

“At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded,” US Attorney David Freed said in a statement.

“Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. Of the nine ballots that were discarded and then recovered, 7 were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump,” Freed said.

“Two of the discarded ballots had been resealed inside their appropriate envelopes by Luzerne elections staff prior to recovery by the FBI and the contents of those 2 ballots are unknown.”

Meanwhile in this quick 1 minute video, you see the biggest of trump haters(Jerry Nadler who helped lead the impeachment) discuss how fraudulent paper ballots are based on his previous experience. Funny how the frauds on the left don't want to talk about it anymore. Any guesses as to why? What are the chances of Jerry showing us the previous head-spinning experiences he had.

16 minutes ago, JDunkin said:

So ignore all that stuff and base your vote on their policy in which there are clear differences.

Once again you are correct.  However you fail to acknowledge that trumps policies are for self aggrandizement, self enrichment, and to further racism.

Again, Hilary lost.

And if the main thrust of my posts is to convince people not to support trump, then let me ask you this:

Why do you fail to see the mountainous amount of proof as to his malfeasance, and why do you support his racism, fascism, nepotism, and misogyny?  What does it take for you to see evil in the world?  So you must support it.

Get away from the qanon.  Hilary still isn't in jail, Obama is American, and not everyone is a pedophile.

The convictions against the trump administration are real.  

The books that document trump's behaviour in the White House are real.  Choose carefully.

The truth is trump has been involved in over 4500 lawsuits, and although the majority of them were before he became president, and there are still several hundred active against him.  He will see jail time when he is voted out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lawsuits_involving_Donald_Trump

As for yootoob videos, the first thing I look at is who is the poster.  Most of them are 'commentators' who use edited and altered footage to promote an agenda.  That's why I stay away from them and stick to verifiable sources.

Mail in voting has been the mainstay of American elections for decades.  Only now is it being used as an 'excuse' to start even more lawsuits to challenge the results of the upcoming election.   That is why he has stated he won't have a peaceful transfer of power.  He's running scared.....

3 hours ago, deicer said:

Once again you are correct.  However you fail to acknowledge that trumps policies are for self aggrandizement, self enrichment, and to further racism.

Again, Hilary lost.

And if the main thrust of my posts is to convince people not to support trump, then let me ask you this:

Why do you fail to see the mountainous amount of proof as to his malfeasance, and why do you support his racism, fascism, nepotism, and misogyny?  What does it take for you to see evil in the world?  So you must support it.

Same old disgusting narrative by the frauds like you. If Trump had passed the 1994 crime law that out so many blacks in jail, you would have used it as an excuse to call him a racist, But Biden passed the law and Trump repealed it.

If Trump had said that "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black", frauds like you would have called him a racist, but Joe Biden said those words. 

If Trump's son had been hired by a Ukrainian gas firm to be on the Board of Directors and paid millions despite not having any experience in anything like that, you would have said how terrible it is but not when it is Biden's son.

If Trump puts family members into white house jobs, you say say it is bad. Yet President's you lionize and supported in the past like Bill Clinton did the same. Such as when Bill hired Hillary to head a committee on health care back in the day.

Your fascism accusation is ridiculous(and I doubt you could actually state what the actual definition of fascism is).

You say I support misogyny yet you have no problem with supporting Biden who has multiple women accusing him of misogyny.

You accuse me of attacking you yet say that I support evil in this world.

That is why you are a fraud, just like most of the rest of those on the left. Accusing others of what they are or just making false accusations.

Fraud. And all that just from your first paragraph.

Then again, expecting intelligent analysis is either something you are unwilling or incapable of doing. 

Again, Hilary lost.

Yes, Hillary lost. Glad you accept that. But it doesn't change the fact that you supported her and would still support her today with the background that she has, despite saying how terrible it is of trump does similar or were to do similar. Which is why your arguments of Trump not being the better candidate have no credibility.

A little hint. You could start making arguments on policy, such as why you have a particular opinion on abortion or foreign policy which would possibly give you some credibility.

The usual fascism/racism/misogynystic crowd seem to want to avoid discussions on their policies. 

and not everyone is a pedophile.

By the way,

I know there is no proof yet of anything nefarious. But it doesn't look good for the president you supported having the following pictures appear. Take a look, it just seems to slowly get more and more interesting. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8639501/Bill-Clinton-smiles-receiving-neck-massage-Jeffrey-Epstein-victim.html

I wonder what you would say if it were Trump. Then all of a sudden, it would concern you and be peddled as something bad. But, obviously no concern here.

Thanks for your misogyny concerns. Try remembering what Bill did and Hillary covered up for over the years with his accusers.

The books that document trump's behaviour in the White House are real.  Choose carefully.

I do choose carefully and don't believe these books which have an obvious agenda. Look at just the first one by Michael Wolff, now mostly forgotten as there have been so many.

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Well, well, well, turns out even Michael Wolff, author of the “Fire and Fury” book that has sparked such national discussion about the Donald Trump White House, admits that not everything he wrote is true.

In his prologue, Wolff writes, as Business Insider noted: “Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are boldly untrue. These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book.”

In other words: Take with a grain of salt, Dear Reader, what you read.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/5/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-author-admits-not-all-/

So the author admits that what you are reading may not be the truth.

Or maybe we could read the book by Mary Trump, who was cut out of the will in a family dispute. Then we see an interview and the truth comes out. She supports the policies of the Democrats and is a BLM supporter(despite their marxism and violence). So a bitter family member who it turns out is a lefty writes a book. Thanks, but not interested in believing.

"On Twitter—where Mary frequently shows support for Democratic policies, particularly increased gun control—her bio is #blacklivesmatter, “she/her/hers.”"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/06/15/whos-mary-trump-heres-everything-we-know-about-the-presidents-niece/#414e63ba474e

Thanks De-icer, but not interested in the biased books.

4 hours ago, deicer said:

Mail in voting has been the mainstay of American elections for decades.  Only now is it being used as an 'excuse' to start even more lawsuits to challenge the results of the upcoming election.   That is why he has stated he won't have a peaceful transfer of power.  He's running scared.....

Once again folks, NEVER believe what de-icer posts.

"At the center of what the trial court subsequently found to be “a massive, well-conceived and well-orchestrated absentee ballot voter fraud scheme” were a large number of absentee ballots—nearly 70 percent of the total—cast from Little Havana. Little Havana voters reinstalled Commissioner Hernandez, the embattled Suarez ally who won reelection to the City Commission by a large majority after being removed from office by the governor following a 23-count indictment for bank fraud and money laundering. An expert in statistical analysis testified at trial that the large number of absentee ballots from Little Havana was a statistical “outlier,” the Little Havana absentee ballot rate was an “aberrant case” so unlikely that it was “literally off the [statistical probability] charts.”

The trial judge, Thomas S. Wilson Jr., concluded that “the evidence shows a pattern of fraudulent, intentional and criminal conduct that resulted in such an extensive abuse of the absentee ballot laws that it can fairly be said that the intent of these laws was totally frustrated.... This scheme to defraud, literally and figuratively stole the ballot from the hands of every honest voter in the city of Miami.” Judge Wilson overturned the results of the November 4 election and ordered a new election, but his remedy was overturned on appeal.

The appellate court affirmed the finding of fraud but voided the remedy of a new election and remanded the case to the lower court with instructions to enter a final judgment that voided all of the absentee ballots, determining the outcome of the election by the machine total alone. This decision took victory out of Xavier Suarez’s hands and gave it to Miami’s new mayor, Joe Carollo. The 1997 Miami mayor’s race presents one of the more egregious cases of election fraud in recent memory.

https://www.demos.org/sites/default/files/publications/Analysis.pdf

5 hours ago, deicer said:

Mail in voting has been the mainstay of American elections for decades.

I'm trying to understand your argument but puzzled why you would consider mail in voting as being 'the mainstay of American elections for decades' when the primary method of casting a ballot has been in person at a polling place 'for decades'?  Mail in vote vs in person vote was a 25/75 split in 2016.

@JDunkin, just a suggestion, if you choose the option to ignore content by deicer your life will be eminently better.

If you don't want to do that please don't quote him so the rest of us can live in peace.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Airband said:

I'm trying to understand your argument but puzzled why you would consider mail in voting as being 'the mainstay of American elections for decades' when the primary method of casting a ballot has been in person at a polling place 'for decades'?  Mail in vote vs in person vote was a 25/75 split in 2016.

Absentee balloting started in the civil war, and it's been a staple since.  3 states only vote by mail as well.

https://electionlab.mit.edu/research/voting-mail-and-absentee-voting

https://www.history.com/news/vote-by-mail-soldiers-war

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53353404

2 hours ago, JDunkin said:

Once again folks, NEVER believe what de-icer posts.

"At the center of what the trial court subsequently found to be “a massive, well-conceived and well-orchestrated absentee ballot voter fraud scheme” were a large number of absentee ballots—nearly 70 percent of the total—cast from Little Havana. Little Havana voters reinstalled Commissioner Hernandez, the embattled Suarez ally who won reelection to the City Commission by a large majority after being removed from office by the governor following a 23-count indictment for bank fraud and money laundering. An expert in statistical analysis testified at trial that the large number of absentee ballots from Little Havana was a statistical “outlier,” the Little Havana absentee ballot rate was an “aberrant case” so unlikely that it was “literally off the [statistical probability] charts.”

The trial judge, Thomas S. Wilson Jr., concluded that “the evidence shows a pattern of fraudulent, intentional and criminal conduct that resulted in such an extensive abuse of the absentee ballot laws that it can fairly be said that the intent of these laws was totally frustrated.... This scheme to defraud, literally and figuratively stole the ballot from the hands of every honest voter in the city of Miami.” Judge Wilson overturned the results of the November 4 election and ordered a new election, but his remedy was overturned on appeal.

The appellate court affirmed the finding of fraud but voided the remedy of a new election and remanded the case to the lower court with instructions to enter a final judgment that voided all of the absentee ballots, determining the outcome of the election by the machine total alone. This decision took victory out of Xavier Suarez’s hands and gave it to Miami’s new mayor, Joe Carollo. The 1997 Miami mayor’s race presents one of the more egregious cases of election fraud in recent memory.

https://www.demos.org/sites/default/files/publications/Analysis.pdf

It is very amusing to see that you post snippets, yet not the whole.  Very misleading in your desire to accuse me of being untruthful.

Why don't you put up that it wasn't a federal election in your 'example'?  It was a mayoral race in Miami.  Also, the fraud was caught immediately.

Once again using your example, the 'lefty' site demos.org, if you read the whole article, it explains that while voter fraud does exist, it isn't as big a boogeyman as you are personally making it out to be.

From your article:

Election Fraud Today

Based on the research and analysis conducted for Securing the Vote, we offer several conclusions about
election fraud in the United States today:

Voter fraud appears to be very rare in the 12 states examined in that report. Legal and news records
turned up little evidence of significant fraud in these states or any indication that fraud is more than a
minor problem. Interviews with state officials further confirmed this impression

Notable election reforms of the past 10 to 15 years—such as the NVRA, more permissive absentee
balloting rules, all mail-in voting in Oregon, and the enactment of Election Day Registration in several
more states—have not facilitated voter fraud.

Analysis of several cases of election fraud that have received significant attention in recent years suggests
that some of the most notable allegations of fraud have proved to be baseless. While the 1997
mayoral primary election in Miami, Florida, was one of the most egregious election fraud cases in recent
memory, there are other noted cases where charges of significant vote fraud have been disproved,
such as the 1996 Dornan/Sanchez contest for the U.S. House of Representatives in Orange County,
California. There are yet other cases, such as the 2000 election in St. Louis, Missouri, in which politicians
have made great hay, but charges of widespread fraud have not been substantiated. A new Demos
report on voter fraud in states offering Election Day Registration finds that despite the hundreds
of news stories reporting on allegations of voter fraud in Wisconsin in the 2004 presidential election,
practically no fraud has ever been proven. An intensive effort on the part of the federal government to
uncover and prosecute voter fraud in Wisconsin resulted in only 14 indictments and five convictions
or guilty pleas for illegal voting in an election in which over 3 million ballots were cast.16

If you had said staple instead of mainstay we wouldn't be here.

26 minutes ago, deicer said:

it's been a staple since

If you had said a staple instead of the mainstay we wouldn't be here.

7 minutes ago, Airband said:

If you had said staple instead of mainstay we wouldn't be here.

If you had said a staple instead of the mainstay we wouldn't be here.

Ok, I won't argue over semantics.  🍻

Speaking of voter suppression...

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/09/republican-senator-bill-illegal-mail-vote-count-deadline.html

Republican Senator Proposes Bill That Would Make It Illegal to Count Votes

On Thursday, Florida Sen. Rick Scott proposed a bill that would change election laws with less than six weeks to go until November’s election, causing complete mayhem and ensuring that untold numbers of otherwise valid votes would not be counted. Scott’s proposal is simple and entirely unworkable. His Help America Vote Act of 2020 would require that mail-in ballots be counted within 24 hours of when voting closes on Election Day. Scott’s proposed legislation would also prevent mail-in ballots received prior to Election Day from being processed and counted until the morning of Nov. 3, contradicting state election statutes across the country including one that he signed when he was governor of Florida. Basically, the bill would move back the date by which votes can start to be counted and move up the date by which the count must end. This would limit the count to a single less-than-48-hour window, shortening the count in some cases by weeks. In Scott’s own home state of Florida, as one example, votes can start to be counted up to 22 days before Election Day. In Colorado, which does all mail-in voting, they can be processed as soon as they are received and counted 15 days before Election Day. Under Scott’s law, those votes would all have to begin to be counted on Election Day itself. Any votes that did not get counted simply would not count.

It is very amusing to see that you post snippets, yet not the whole.  Very misleading in your desire to accuse me of being untruthful.

Why don't you put up that it wasn't a federal election in your 'example'?  It was a mayoral race in Miami. 

It was still an election, in America. And proof that there can be massive fraud.

Nice to see how you and the Democrats are so concerned about voter suppression as if you are some sort of better party to vote for, Oops, wait a minute. The Dems practice voter suppression as well. Read about it here from CNN. Will de-icer be outraged and condemn the Democrats, or quietly change the subject again after being caught out as a hypocrite. Again.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/19/opinions/democrats-need-reform-new-york-primary-weaver/index.html

"Voter suppression has a long and ugly history in America and Democrats of all stripes need to fight it. It is hard to credibly combat Republicans' voter suppression efforts when millions are effectively denied the ballot in the Empire State. It's time to get our own house in order so we have the moral authority to protect the voting rights of people everywhere."

Like I said, vote based on policy instead of De-icers fraudulent arguments.