Trump 2020 Continues ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​:)

So you are saying trump has never disparaged a woman?  There are too many quotes to pick from. Go back and look at what trump had in his tweets during the senate confirmation hearings.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/09/donald-trump-christine-blasey-ford-police-report-memory.html

And it was done in real time, and it continues to be so.

Just take the word of trump.  He shows what his moral character is every day.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't see the correction regarding the woman who complained her hijab was torn off. Allegedly....she lied. Trump was elected by virtue of the votes of those he persuaded with his campaign pron

This is all I will say on the subject. Let's be honest, they didn't exactly have an easy choice. Liar vs. Liar is a pretty accurate way to frame it. They made their choice but were deeply divided in d

Posted Images

Just now, deicer said:

So you are saying trump has never disparaged a woman?  There are too many quotes to pick from. Go back and look at what trump had in his tweets during the senate confirmation hearings.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/09/donald-trump-christine-blasey-ford-police-report-memory.html

Just a way of hiding that he has no policy.

2 minutes ago, deicer said:

There you have it folks. Trump is accused, he is bad. Well here is what de-icer and all his left wing friends ignore. Because they are frauds that pretend to care:

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-allegations-women-2020-campaign-2019-6#sofie-karasek-a-progressive-organizer-was-photographed-holding-hands-and-touching-foreheads-with-biden-at-the-2016-academy-awards-karasek-said-she-felt-biden-violated-her-personal-space-in-that-interaction-4

10 minutes ago, deicer said:

Just a way of hiding that he has no policy.

See how the left lies to you. He has plenty of policies. Like not shutting down the economy again versus Biden saying he will if someone he believes to be an expert says so. 

Immigration policies, tax policies, foreign policies. Of course like anybody standing for re-election, many of the policies are a continuation of what is already implemented or partially implemented.

Yet De-Icer the man who says you shouldn't vote for someone who lies says that "HE HAS NO POLICY".

Liar.

11 minutes ago, JDunkin said:

See how the left lies to you. He has plenty of policies. Like not shutting down the economy again versus Biden saying he will if someone he believes to be an expert says so. 

Immigration policies, tax policies, foreign policies. Of course like anybody standing for re-election, many of the policies are a continuation of what is already implemented or partially implemented.

Yet De-Icer the man who says you shouldn't vote for someone who lies says that "HE HAS NO POLICY".

Liar.

So what has he done for the benefit of the 'average' American?

14 minutes ago, deicer said:

So what has he done for the benefit of the 'average' American?

The average American(and Canadian) votes with thier pocketbook. Trump got in saying he would bring back jobs to Americans. The jobless rate went way down to record lows for all groups(or most). 

A virus cratered the world's economy. Trump has promised to do the same for the economy that happened after he got in last time. 

Looking at my career choice as a pilot. Prior to the virus, a massive amount of pilot jobs were created in the US. And wages went up big time. 

Manufacturing jobs are good jobs. Read this article from before trump started his run for president,

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/01/12/president-obama-has-come-up-short-for-manufacturing-commentary.html

What a difference four years make.

In 2012, President Obama's State of the Union address audaciously put American manufacturing and the middle class front and center. Later that year, as he was asking voters for four more years, he made a campaign pledge to create 1 million new manufacturing jobs during his second term, which would have been an impressive accomplishment.

While this president will have many defining legacies – particularly as we look back on his domestic policy and diplomacy – reviving American manufacturing won't be among them.

Many indicators show that manufacturing is in a recession. For instance, the private sector economy lodged 2.65 million new jobs last year according to the Labor Department, but only 30,000 of those were in factories, an astonishingly low figure. Our trade deficit with China in 2015 will break the all-time record set in 2014. Steel mills are laying off workers in droves due to Chinese imports.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/479579-trumps-big-reelection-weapon-a-remarkable-manufacturing-jobs-boom

In the summer of 2016, few believed then-candidate Donald Trump could make good on his promise to bring back some of the millions of manufacturing jobs that had been lost during the Clinton, Bush and Obama administrations.

At a PBS town hall, President Obama went so far as to mock Trump’s commitment to manufacturing. “What magic wand do you have?” Obama said. 

Since January 2017, more than 480,000 manufacturing jobs have been added to the U.S. economy, following two decades of sharp losses.

In President Clinton’s final three years in office, more than 430,000 manufacturing jobs were lost — declines that immediately carried over and expanded under the Bush administration, which experienced millions of manufacturing job losses, even before the 2008 crash.

Roughly 300,000 manufacturing jobs were lost during the eight years of the Obama administration, including minor losses in Obama’s final year in office.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/479579-trumps-big-reelection-weapon-a-remarkable-manufacturing-jobs-boom

The Great Recession officially ended in June 2009, six months into former President Obama’s first term. The economy continued to shed jobs until the following March. Manufacturing was particularly hard hit, with almost 2.3 million manufacturing jobs—some 1 in 6—lost between January 2008 and March 2010.

As is the case during recoveries, jobs bounced back, with seasonally adjusted nonfarm employment expanding almost 12% from March 2010 until January 2017, when President Obama handed over the presidency to Donald Trump.

But during the same period, manufacturing employment grew only 7.7% with manufacturing payrolls virtually flat in the last 21 months of the Obama administration.

We were told it was the new normal.

At a town hall in June 2016, President Obama famously said that some manufacturing jobs “are just not going to come back.” He went on to mock then-candidate Trump by saying he’d need a “magic wand” to make good on this manufacturing job promises.

Months later, as the shock of a President-elect Donald Trump was still being absorbed, New York Times columnist and economist Paul Krugman tweeted on November 25, 2016, “Nothing policy can do will bring back those lost jobs. The service sector is the future of work; but nobody wants to hear it.”

Well, a funny thing happened—Trump’s policies, and just as importantly, the expectation of Trump’s policies, ignited a manufacturing resurgence.

In the first 21 months of the Trump presidency, nonfarm employment grew by a seasonally adjusted 2.6%. In the same period, manufacturing employment grew by 3.1%, reversing the trend under Obama when overall employment grew faster than employment in the manufacturing sector.

Comparing the last 21 months of the Obama administration with the first 21 months of Trump’s, shows that under Trump’s watch, more than 10 times the number of manufacturing jobs were added.

Three things likely sparked this manufacturing jobs spike.

First, eight years of the Obama Administration’s piling on regulation upon regulation, from labor rules, to the Clean Power Plan, to the implementation of ObamaCare, placed industry into a defensive crouch. Business leaders were fearful of investing capital, not knowing how the federal rules might capriciously change, thus wiping out their expected return on investment.

That defensiveness ended in November 2016 when the expectations of additional regulatory burdens under a prospective President Clinton vanished. Not coincidentally, manufacturing employment started its sustained upswing the very month of Krugman’s tweet.

Second, the Trump Administration’s deregulatory practice exceeded expectations, with red tape being cut at a faster clip than achieved under President Ronald Reagan 36 years earlier.

Third, with the Republican Congress, President Trump delivered on a major overhaul of the tax code, including a significant cut to business taxes as well as a change to the treatment of overseas profits that incentivized the repatriation of some $300 billion in the first quarter of 2018 out of what the Federal Reserve estimates is $1 trillion in multinational profits held abroad.

Whether this manufacturing jobs boom will continue is now largely dependent on the Trump Administration’s high-stakes trade stand-off with the People’s Republic of China.

Some economists warn that Trump’s tariffs put our healthy economic expansion (stimulated by tax cuts and deregulation) at risk. The administration’s defenders, on the other hand, see tariffs not as an end to themselves, as they were with the protectionist Smoot-Hawley Tariff of 1930, but as part of a wider effort to renegotiate the terms of trade with China. Included in the effort are the difficult issues of widespread and systematic Chinese intellectual property theft and opaque non-tariff barriers.

Past performance is no guarantee—but so far, President Trump’s pro-growth policies have confounded his critics’ predictions with the prime beneficiaries being hard-working Americans.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckdevore/2018/10/16/the-trump-manufacturing-jobs-boom-10-times-obamas-over-21-months/#fb1b5fe58508

On 9/15/2020 at 8:11 AM, deicer said:

Please provide links to where Biden has said that he wants to do those two things.

Too funny, but this will be the last time I spend searching links for you. https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

If you want to have an educated discussion on Joe Biden, then let's do that. But I'm afraid it will be a Bill Murray in Ground Hogs day.  I'm guessing you are an American.

Here are the debate questions about Joe Biden. Please do not post massive LARGE PRINT copy and paste. We can all read Facebook and twitter.

Since you asked me to get links @deicer 

Answer these questions.

1. Have you seen any videos of JB touching children and sniffing and touching them inappropriately? If so, as a supporter of JB, is this something you are okay with?

2. Are you happy about CA Newsom's new law in USA  reducing the age of sexual consent?

3.  What are your thoughs about Anthony W who was married to Huma A. Who was Hillary's PA? 

4. Have you watched any interviews with JB and noticed anything odd about his cognitive ability? 

I'm not asking about projection throwbacks back to Trump. I'll give my thoughts about him later. I'm truly interested in your opinion about JB. 

If you dare🤫

1 hour ago, Amelia said:

Answer these questions.

1. Have you seen any videos of JB touching children and sniffing and touching them inappropriately? If so, as a supporter of JB, is this something you are okay with?

2. Are you happy about CA Newsom's new law in USA  reducing the age of sexual consent?

3.  What are your thoughs about Anthony W who was married to Huma A. Who was Hillary's PA? 

4. Have you watched any interviews with JB and noticed anything odd about his cognitive ability? 

I'm not asking about projection throwbacks back to Trump. I'll give my thoughts about him later. I'm truly interested in your opinion about JB. 

If you dare🤫

More interested in the policies to be honest. He probably is going down a bit in cognitive ability although a stutter can be mixed in to that creating a false impression.

There is enough policy arguments to not vote for Biden instead of worrying about Anthony Wiener or new California age of consent laws.

• Like 1
On 9/2/2020 at 11:05 AM, deicer said:

You would pass on the one thing other presidents have openly shared to display their honesty?  That is the crux of this issue, with his history of shady deals, what is trump hiding?

Typical of those on the left. You are guilty until proven innocent. And the lefties make up the lies or insinuations without any evidence. Show us the evidence. You don't have any. Trump is not breaking any laws by not revealing his taxes. If you want to force to do it. Pass a law requiring it. 

• Like 1
On 8/31/2020 at 8:06 AM, deicer said:

If you consider it a normal that trump supporters use aggressive tactics including pepper spray and paint ball guns to instigate trouble, maybe you are the problem.

If you consider it a normal that Democrat supporters try to massacre democratically elected congressmen, maybe you are the problem.

"Subsequent investigations revealed Hodgkinson as a man with a clear hatred for Republicans. He had arrived at the field in a white van—he was living out of it—with his legally purchased rifle and a list of six conservative members of congress, presumably his targets."

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/james-hodgkinson-shooting-republicans-baseball-game

Once again, De-Icer like all his fellow Trump haters proves what a fraud he is.

• Thanks 1

Buckle up.

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies of pancreatic cancer at 87

Ginsburg was unquestioned leader of court's liberal wing, revered by admirers

Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:36 PM - Associated Press

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg died Friday at her home in Washington, D.C., the court says. She was 87.

Ginsburg died of complications from metastatic pancreatic cancer, the court said.

In July, she announced that she was undergoing chemotherapy treatment for lesions on her liver, the latest of several battles with cancer.

Ginsburg spent her final years on the bench as the unquestioned leader of the court's liberal wing and became something of a rock star to her admirers.

Young women especially seemed to embrace the court's Jewish grandmother, affectionately calling her the Notorious RBG, for her defence of the rights of women and minorities and the strength and resilience she displayed in the face of personal loss and health crises.

Those health issues included five bouts with cancer beginning in 1999, falls that resulted in broken ribs, insertion of a stent to clear a blocked artery and assorted other hospitalizations after she turned 75.

Ginsburg resisted calls by liberals to retire during Barack Obama's presidency at a time when Democrats held the Senate and a replacement with similar views could have been confirmed. Instead, President Donald Trump will almost certainly try to push her successor through the Republican-controlled Senate — and move the conservative court even more to the right.

Edited by Airband
Formatting
On 8/20/2020 at 10:29 AM, deicer said:

Tucker Carlson isn't exactly above board...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQOY5dUOW_s

Well that's interesting De-icer. 

According to the video, one of the reasons that Tucker Carlsons writer is a vicious racist because he "showed no sympathy by calling George Floyd a career criminal". Based on what information, I don't know". I didn't watch beyond that part because I thought I might look up Floyds criminal record. 

You can see the record here.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/06/12/george-floyd-criminal-record/

So now one is a vicious racist to call someone with multiple convictions a career criminal. That is what your video says de-icer. Maybe you could tell us at what point someone becomes a career criminal, so we won't accidentally be vicious racists by calling someone just that when they haven't reached that level yet.

• Like 2

@JDunkin

I just watched that video of Obama. Why is he speaking this way? I've heard him speak before and he does not have this accent?

Anyway, I agree with you about policy. I'm new to following US politics. I think the world has eyes on the US after the whole BLM/antifa riots. 

I am starting to wonder about all the faciad.

It's an interesting experiment 🤔 

10 hours ago, JDunkin said:

Well that's interesting De-icer. 

According to the video, one of the reasons that Tucker Carlsons writer is a vicious racist because he "showed no sympathy by calling George Floyd a career criminal". Based on what information, I don't know". I didn't watch beyond that part because I thought I might look up Floyds criminal record. 

You can see the record here.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/06/12/george-floyd-criminal-record/

So now one is a vicious racist to call someone with multiple convictions a career criminal. That is what your video says de-icer. Maybe you could tell us at what point someone becomes a career criminal, so we won't accidentally be vicious racists by calling someone just that when they haven't reached that level yet.

Did he deserve to die ? Probably not. Did the entire country have to go up in flames because of one police officer? Definitely not ! Is this someone you want your kids to grow up and idolize? Guess only you can answer that question.

Compared to the National BLM  " HERO " good ole Georgie boy, I guess I'm a saint in comparison. I've Never had a parking ticket, though I have had 2 speeding tickets in my day....my bad...I apologize to all the speeding tickets Protest groupies for my egregious behaviour.

From the snopes article,

" According to the county’s postmortem toxicology screening, which is summarized below and was performed one day after Floyd’s death, he was intoxicated with fentanyl and had recently used methamphetamines (as well as other substances) before Chauvin choked him.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-11-at-5.27.37-PM.png

More Specifically, Floyd tested positive for 11 ng/mL of fentanyl — which is a synthetic opioid pain reliever — and 19 ng/mL of methamphetamine, or meth, though it’s unclear by what method the intoxicants got into his bloodstream or for what reasons.

His arrest record.

E4A5C33C-AEFA-4F08-8989-39E1B49CBE80.jpeg

Edited by Jaydee

The US (and Canadian imo ) education system is totally screwed. 

Marshall University professor suspended after she says she hopes Trump supporters die

A Marshall University Professor has been suspended after hosting a virtual lecture where she tells her students that she hopes Trump supporters contract COVID and die.

“I’ve become the type of person where I hope they all get it and die," she stated. "I’m sorry, but that’s so frustrating — just — I don’t know what else to do. You can’t argue with them, you can’t talk sense with them, um, I said to somebody yesterday I hope they all die before the election."

https://thepostmillennial.com/professor-suspending-after-she-says-she-hopes-trump-supporters-die?fbclid=IwAR0HygSTgkfPbJihW5zT2ezmA8-QhuuvDTvCEDBeSFbOJgHP8Om7-1XCI0M

226C802B-03DF-4229-964E-18EA30AC13F4.jpeg

13 hours ago, Jaydee said:

Did he deserve to die ? Probably not.

" According to the county’s postmortem toxicology screening, which is summarized below and was performed one day after Floyd’s death, he was intoxicated with fentanyl and had recently used methamphetamines (as well as other substances) before Chauvin choked him.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-11-at-5.27.37-PM.png

More Specifically, Floyd tested positive for 11 ng/mL of fentanyl — which is a synthetic opioid pain reliever — and 19 ng/mL of methamphetamine, or meth, though it’s unclear by what method the intoxicants got into his bloodstream or for what reasons.

His arrest record.

E4A5C33C-AEFA-4F08-8989-39E1B49CBE80.jpeg

Even if a prison guard were to murder Charles Manson, he should have to face justice. But there is nothing wrong with calling out Manson for what he was. A murderer. I see no vicious racism in calling out any other criminal for what they are. Is society better off. You can decide for yourself.

10 hours ago, JDunkin said:

Even if a prison guard were to murder Charles Manson, he should have to face justice. But there is nothing wrong with calling out Manson for what he was. A murderer. I see no vicious racism in calling out any other criminal for what they are. Is society better off. You can decide for yourself.

J. Dunkin.

A few weeks late but, "Welcome to the Forum" :Clap-Hands:...you are a welcome addition to help balance out the insanity some days.

11 hours ago, Jaydee said:

J. Dunkin.

A few weeks late but, "Welcome to the Forum" :Clap-Hands:...you are a welcome addition to help balance out the insanity some days.

What happened to De-Icer?

Oh well, I think I will go back through his stuff and see what he was posting on this massive thread. And post as required to show what is not credible. Which seems to be most of what I have seen so far.

On 9/1/2020 at 8:08 AM, deicer said:

Hmmmm, a crime of lying under oath(or a situation where lying was considered a crime). I suppose you post this because you feel that people should not support Trump because one of the people working for him plead guilty to lying under oath. 

By the way, why was Bill Clinton, hero of the left impeached?

Fraud.

11 hours ago, JDunkin said:

By the way, why was Bill Clinton, hero of the left impeached?

For screwing an intern and lying about it.

Unlike trump who is screwing the American people and lying about it.