Trump 2020 Continues ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​:)

44 minutes ago, Marshall said:

I agree and as a Canadian, I could care less about his tax returns.  Maybe we should be checking out some of our top politicians? ?

You would pass on the one thing other presidents have openly shared to display their honesty?  That is the crux of this issue, with his history of shady deals, what is trump hiding?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't see the correction regarding the woman who complained her hijab was torn off. Allegedly....she lied. Trump was elected by virtue of the votes of those he persuaded with his campaign pron

This is all I will say on the subject. Let's be honest, they didn't exactly have an easy choice. Liar vs. Liar is a pretty accurate way to frame it. They made their choice but were deeply divided in d

Posted Images

This is another highlight of how trump's presidency has exacerbated the inequality in the U.S..  At least in Canada, much aid was given to the average citizen.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/02/as-small-us-farms-face-crisis-trumps-trade-aid-flowed-to-corporations.html

As small U.S. farms face crisis, Trump’s trade aid flowed to corporations

KEY POINTS
  • U.S. trade aid mainly benefited large farms in its latest round, undermining a key pledge by the Trump administration and leaving family producers at risk of collapse as the economy entered a recession.
  • Roughly two-thirds of payments went to the top 10% of recipients at the beginning of the year, according to an analysis of U.S. Department of Agriculture records obtained by CNBC through the Freedom of Information Act.
  • The top half of recipients collected 95% of total payments in the $28 billion Market Facilitation Program.
39 minutes ago, deicer said:

You would pass on the one thing other presidents have openly shared to display their honesty?  That is the crux of this issue, with his history of shady deals, what is trump hiding?

As a famous actor said.   "Frankly, my dear,  I don't give a damn.  "  That is a problem for the US to deal with. 

2 hours ago, deicer said:

Then you needn't follow this thread then, correct?

I was responding to your question of me.  If you don't want me to answer then don't post a question directed at me.  In other words "stifle" But of course I should know better than to respond to anything you post as you are firmly entrenched in your position.  ?

4 hours ago, Marshall said:

I was responding to your question of me.  If you don't want me to answer then don't post a question directed at me.  In other words "stifle" But of course I should know better than to respond to anything you post as you are firmly entrenched in your position.  ?

When you say that I am entrenched, what have you responded with that will get me to change my position?  The man is destroying the republic, change my mind!

Now trump is encouraging his acolytes to commit voter fraud.  For some, this is proper conduct for a president.....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-encourages-north-carolina-residents-vote-twice-test-mail-system-n1239140

Trump encourages North Carolina residents to vote twice to test mail-in system

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump suggested that people in North Carolina should vote twice in the November election, once by mail and once in person, escalating his attempts to cast confusion and doubt on the validity of the results.

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.

"If it's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote. So that's the way it is. And that's what they should do," he said.

It is illegal to vote more than once in an election.

Follows the pattern that he started with his comments about John McCain.  

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

Trump didn't cancel visit to American military cemetery in France over disdain for slain veterans, sources say

The sources said they had never heard Trump call war dead 'losers' or 'suckers'

Pompeo: I never heard the president speak ill of service members

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo responds to report President Trump called fallen soldiers 'losers' and 'suckers.'

President Trump canceled a planned 2018 trip to a cemetery for American war dead in France because of the weather and not because of disdain for the slain soldiers who are buried there or concern about how the weather would affect his hair, sources told Fox News, despite a report from The Atlantic making that claim.

Two sources who were on the trip in question with Trump refuted the main thesis of The Atlantic's reporting -- that Trump canceled a trip to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery, which is at the site of Belleau Wood, an important World War I battle, because he believed the dead soldiers to be "losers" and "suckers."

The White House had said at the time the decision was made because of poor weather for flying Marine One and the fact that the cemetery was too far a distance for a motorcade to drive.

One of the sources who refuted the Atlantic's reporting is not a fan of Trump. Both sources said that Trump was upset about not being able to go to Aisne-Marne and said they had never heard Trump refer to war dead at Aisne-Marne or in the battle of Bellau Wood as "losers" or "suckers."

WHITE HOUSE ATTACKS 'FALSE' ATLANTIC STORY ABOUT TRUMP INSULTING DEAD SOLDIERS 'WHAT A DISGRACE'

Both sources also noted that Trump was not worried about how the weather would affect his hair, as The Atlantic reported. Trump the next day stood in the rain for an hour at a different event.

Fox's sources only refuted the claim about Aisne-Marne, not other times Trump is alleged to have insulted soldiers. Trump had gone after the late Sen. John McCain, who was a prisoner of war in Vietnam.

"Not a soul brave enough to put their name on any of these accusations," White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday of the report. "That's because they are false. Just another anonymously sourced story meant to tear down a commander in chief who loves our military and has delivered on the promises he's made. What a disgrace!"

Former national security adviser John Bolton, who has openly opposed Trump, saying he will vote for neither the president nor Joe Biden in November, wrote in his scathing memoir about his time in the White House. In a passage in that memoir, Bolton actually defends Trump over the decision not to go to the Aisne-Marne.

"Marine One's crew was saying that bad visibility could make it imprudent to chopper to the cemetery," Bolton wrote. "The ceiling was not too low for Marines to fly in combat, but flying POTUS was obviously something very different. If a motorcade were necessary, it could take between ninety and a hundred and twenty minutes each way, along roads that were not exactly freeways, posing an unacceptable risk that we could not get the President out of France quickly enough in case of an emergency. It was a straightforward decision to cancel the visit..."

Bolton later added: "The press turned canceling the cemetery visit into a story that Trump was afraid of the rain and took glee in pointing out that other world leaders traveled around during the day. Of course, none of them were the President of the United States, but the press didn't understand that rules for US Presidents are different from rules for 190 other leaders who don't command the world's greatest military forces."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Sources told Fox News the decision not to go to the cemetery was made by chief of staff John Kelly and his aide Zach Fuentes. Bolton further wrote that Kelly was the one who recommended the move, saying it was quite difficult for him to do because he is a Marine himself.

Trump personally addressed The Atlantic's story on Twitter.

"The Atlantic Magazine is dying, like most magazines, so they make up a fake story in order to gain some relevance," he wrote Friday. "Story already refuted, but this is what we are up against. Just like the Fake Dossier. You fight and and fight, and then people realize it was a total fraud!"

Vice President Pence also called the report "absurd" on FOX Business Friday.

"Any suggestion that this president doesn't love and respect the men and women of our armed forces and their families is absurd on its face to me because I have walked the grounds of Arlington National Cemetary side-by-side with President Donald Trump," Pence said.

Fox News' Sam Dorman contributed to this report. 

Verified confirmation the above is spin.

Now multiple sources have confirmed trump having said what he said.  trump has called for Fox reporters firing.

Names have been named, so hard to deny.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8699957/Melania-Trump-joins-fights-against-claims-Donald-Trump-called-WWI-Marine-heroes-losers.html

Donald Trump demands Fox reporter Jennifer Griffin is fired after she confirmed he called US servicemen 'suckers' - as Melania backs him up and says 'This is not journalism, this is activism'

• Trump called US soldiers killed or injured 'losers' and 'suckers', senior administration sources told the Atlantic 
  • The Atlantic says Trump cancelled a visit a US war grave because he was worried about his hair in the rain 
  • The president was expected to attend a ceremony at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in Paris in 2018 
  • He reportedly asked: 'Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers' 
  • He also allegedly referred to 1,800 Marines who died in the WWI Battle of Belleau Wood in France as 'suckers' 
  • He reportedly asked 'Who were the good guys in this war?' 
  • Trump is also alleged to have said he didn't understand why the US would intervene on the side of the Allies 
  • The president allegedly said those who served in the Vietnam were 'losers' as they failed to dodge the draft 
  • Fox News and the Washington Post have confirmed the reporting, while AP has confirmed part of it  
  • The White House mounted furious pushback, hammering the piece for using anonymous sources
  • Melania Trump on Friday said the story was false and 'activism'
  • Trump suggested that John Kelly - who has remained silent on the report - was a source for the 'false' story  
  • Trump also said Fox News reporter Jennifer Griffin, who confirmed the Atlantic story, should be fired 

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/chaos-at-fox-as-some-refuse-to-believe-the-networks-own-reporting-on-trumps-contempt-for-troops/

Chaos at Fox as some refuse to believe the network’s own reporting on Trump’s contempt for troops

On Friday, Fox News confirmed much of the reporting by The Atlantic on President Donald Trump disparaging American service members.

The network followed the Associated Press and The Washington Post in largely confirming the reporting.

But even after Fox News reporters matched the reporting, Fox News personality Greg Gutfield falsely claimed on-air that the story had been “debunked.”

The split continued throughout the day.

“Fox contributor knocks Fox reporter for noting Fox has now confirmed key details of The Atlantic’s reporting,” CNN senior media reporter Oliver Darcy noted.

Darcy also noted a bizarre headline on the Fox News website following the network’s confirmation of the reporting. This was noticed by his CNN colleague Jon Passantino, who used to manage the webpage for Fox News,
and suggested the editorial choice was “extraordinary and unusual.”

Can't wait for the spin....

Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by Norwegian official, citing Israel-UAE peace deal

EXCLUSIVE: Just weeks after helping to broker peace between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), President Trump has been nominate for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.

The nomination submitted by Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament, lauded Trump for his efforts toward resolving protracted conflicts worldwide.

“For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees,” Tybring-Gjedde, a four-term member of Parliament who also serves as chairman of the Norwegian delegation to the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, told Fox News in an exclusive interview.

TRUMP ANNOUNCES PEACE AGREEMENT BETWEEN ISRAEL, UAE

Tybring-Gjedde, in his nomination letter to the Nobel Committee, said the Trump administration has played a key role in the establishment of relations between Israel and the UAE. “As it is expected other Middle Eastern countries will follow in the footsteps of the UAE, this agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize-by-norwegian-official?fbclid=IwAR2-02t1P3zSln_8H7NYPJDlokwO1-NC5Hd-naEHd1ESSXJZjfz7IU0og3U