Trump 2020 Continues ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​:)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is all I will say on the subject. Let's be honest, they didn't exactly have an easy choice. Liar vs. Liar is a pretty accurate way to frame it. They made their choice but were deeply divided in d

Posted Images

19 hours ago, PilotsWife said:

I can't believe Deicer is still flogging these conspiracy theories 😳 maybe time to take off your tin hat! 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, this is whats most important!

https://twitter.com/GAFirstLady/status/1299133673170784256?s=20

Youngest recovered was 3 years old. 

EDITED TO ADD SMILEY FACE FOR THE SENSITIVE FOLKS. 

While I and other may not agree with him all the time (like anyone else's posts), I say he's very welcome to post his opinions.  Without freedom of speech.... which we are losing today, especially if it doesn't conform to far left views, we become slaves to ideology, and cease as individuals. 

3 hours ago, 330Heavy said:

While I and other may not agree with him all the time (like anyone else's posts), I say he's very welcome to post his opinions.  Without freedom of speech.... which we are losing today, especially if it doesn't conform to far left views, we become slaves to ideology, and cease as individuals. 

You're new here. Deicer knows I'm taking the piss out of him. 😁 but thanks Karen! 🤐 🤣🤣🤣

It's a bit ironic being scolded for my free speech from someone preaching about free speech 😆 

Good night y'll

2 hours ago, PilotsWife said:

You're new here. Deicer knows I'm taking the piss out of him. 😁 but thanks Karen! 🤐 🤣🤣🤣

It's a bit ironic being scolded for my free speech from someone preaching about free speech 😆 

Good night y'll

NO where did I "scold" you.  I merely made a comment that all comments be welcomed.  And yes, since I'm new-ish here, how would I or other non long timers here know the inter-relations you or others have.  An admin calling someone (new poster) Karen, for no reason, is a bit immature, but hey, you do you, just my observation.

• Thanks 1

I think the violence is incited by trump supporters at his behest, and has been for a while...

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/1146188483339464706

https://theintercept.com/2019/08/16/portland-far-right-rally/

RIOTLANDIA: WHY PORTLAND HAS BECOME THE EPICENTER OF FAR-RIGHT VIOLENCE

Police complicity and politicians’ inaction have allowed groups like the Proud Boys to stage violent spectacles again and again.

As Portland deals with Proud Boys protests, here's what Trump doesn't get about antifa

Why the debate about the status of antifa is likely to be guided more by political ideologies rather than hard evidence.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/riots-white-supremacy-and-accelerationism

Riots, White Supremacy and Accelerationism

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/well-never-fix-systemic-racism-by-being-polite/

We’ll Never Fix Systemic Racism by Being Polite

Contrary to the sanitized version we sometimes hear about the civil rights movement, change was not achieved solely by protest marches and people singing “We Shall Overcome”

Polarized America agrees on one thing: that the current round of protests against racist police violence may indeed force real reform. President Trump thinks that protesters want to “overthrow the American Revolution” and that the National Guard and regular military must act decisively to “dominate the streets.” Black Lives Matter activists worry that these protests, like so many over the last few decades, will eventually subside, leaving temporary concessions, symbolic victories and an unaltered regime of systemic racism, along with unabated police violence.

History shows us that Trump has some reason for fear—not of an actual rebellion, but of a revolution that could overturn the racism that still pervades American society. Starting in the 1950s and continuing until the 1970s, civil rights protests overthrew the century-long and deeply embedded Jim Crow system in the South. How they accomplished this can offer important lessons for those intent on making Trump’s fears come true.

18 hours ago, 330Heavy said:

NO where did I "scold" you.  I merely made a comment that all comments be welcomed.  And yes, since I'm new-ish here, how would I or other non long timers here know the inter-relations you or others have.  An admin calling someone (new poster) Karen, for no reason, is a bit immature, but hey, you do you, just my observation.

As Marshall pointed out (before he deleted his post again🙄), some things are best left unsaid until you first have all the facts. However, it turns out you have been a member of this forum since March of 2019, clearly plenty of time to read Deicer's and my banters. And plenty of time for you to defend me when he spoke about my 'tin hat.'  Why didn't you?

To me, it's like my recent encounter in my hallway being harassed for not wearing a mask in 50C temps when I am the only tenant on the floor. And the harasser had no business being on the floor in the first place. I have reviewed your previous posts. What I do find odd is that for the most part, you do not appear to be a person who perceives themselves to be entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is necessary, aka the term used loosely as a  'Karen' (well, at least this is my interpretation of this term).  Besides, the name was used with smiley faces! Deicer wears big boy pants, and sometimes he pulls them up, all on his own. 🤣 So this begs the question... what's triggered this?

There are plenty of disagreements and bantering of different opinions on this forum. And these days, in this industry, people need it more than ever.  For some reason, you chose to single me out and continue to name call and scold and describe my posts as immature because you're a 'new poster'. You point out that I am admin insinuating. 'I should somehow know better or treat you differently than others'  Hmmm.

As an admin (as you pointed out), I was hoping you'd buck up and make a funny or something and continue being a positive contributor.  AEF was founded in the nineties, and we've had plenty of disagreements here over these 20 some years.  But boy, times have changed. HOLD MY BEER 🍻 while I buy you one!  Cheers!

15 minutes ago, PilotsWife said:

As Marshall pointed out (before he deleted his post again🙄), some things are best left unsaid until you first have all the facts. However, it turns out you have been a member of this forum since March of 2019, clearly plenty of time to read Deicer's and my banters. And plenty of time for you to defend me when he spoke about my 'tin hat.'  Why didn't you?

To me, it's like my recent encounter in my hallway being harassed for not wearing a mask in 50C temps when I am the only tenant on the floor. And the harasser had no business being on the floor in the first place. I have reviewed your previous posts. What I do find odd is that for the most part, you do not appear to be a person who perceives themselves to be entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is necessary, aka the term used loosely as a  'Karen' (well, at least this is my interpretation of this term).  Besides, the name was used with smiley faces! Deicer wears big boy pants, and sometimes he pulls them up, all on his own. 🤣 So this begs the question... what's triggered this?

There are plenty of disagreements and bantering of different opinions on this forum. And these days, in this industry, people need it more than ever.  For some reason, you chose to single me out and continue to name call and scold and describe my posts as immature because you're a 'new poster'. You point out that I am admin insinuating. 'I should somehow know better or treat you differently than others'  Hmmm.

As an admin (as you pointed out), I was hoping you'd buck up and make a funny or something and continue being a positive contributor.  AEF was founded in the nineties, and we've had plenty of disagreements here over these 20 some years.  But boy, times have changed. HOLD MY BEER 🍻 while I buy you one!  Cheers!

Love emoji.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you PW!

While we have had some truly abusive posters in the past, they are few and far between!  Thank you for your input, insight, and banter.  You do give as good as you get and that is what I personally expect.

With regard to the topic of the thread, as I posted to Alt* above, in November I will have some for you as well.

Applied liberally, of course!

🍷

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Airband said:

The man is entitled to due process, same as any other citizen.

I agree and as a Canadian, I could care less about his tax returns.  Maybe we should be checking out some of our top politicians? 😄