Sign in to follow this  
deicer

Trump 2.0 Continues

4 hours ago, deicer said:

So while you pooh pooh me as being paranoid, you put up a quote that proves my point that a trump toady is doing exactly what I alluded to.

Lefties are just s-o-o freaking serious....

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Airband said:

Lefties are just s-o-o freaking serious....

I fear not serious enough. Clever memes, t-shirt slogans and proving points won't save the day.

Frankly, I'm amazed and appalled at the lack of situational and historical awareness. This has progressed far beyond the question of who is right and firmly entered into the domain of compromise and moderation... both of which seem to be foreign concepts even though they stand as the heart and soul of democracy. There is the real potential here that people will actually get what they want... 

I really don't think you (we and us) really want what we seem to be asking for here. There is simply no question in my mind that military service, including a foreign deployment, be mandatory prerequisites for every person who casts a vote. The lack of perspective is breathtaking.

Edited by Wolfhunter

1 hour ago, Wolfhunter said:

I really don't think you (we and us) really want what we seem to be asking for here. There is simply no question in my mind that military service, including a foreign deployment, be mandatory prerequisites for every person who casts a vote. The lack of perspective is breathtaking.

Ah, a fan of Heinlein.  👍  But we are now "Strangers in a strange land" but few "Gronk"

And yesterdays science fiction and dystopian prophecies have become today's political reality. You are right though, I fear that few grok it.

Edited by Wolfhunter