Sign in to follow this  
deicer

Trump 2.0 Continues

This is as it should be, don't censor, educate.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/29/twitter-flags-trump-tweet-on-minneapolis-for-glorifying-violence.html

Twitter has slapped a “public interest notice” on a tweet from President Donald Trump, saying it violated its rules regarding the glorifying of violence.

“We’ve taken action in the interest of preventing others from being inspired to commit violent acts, but have kept the Tweet on Twitter because it is important that the public still be able to see the Tweet given its relevance to ongoing matters of public importance,” the company said Friday morning.

Trump’s tweet is now hidden behind a notice claiming it breached Twitter’s policies on “glorifying violence.” It can still be viewed and retweeted with a comment, but users cannot like, reply to or retweet it.

He is essentially approving military use of deadly force against american citizens on american soil.  Well if that's not a tyrannical leader....

I believe there is an amendment  to the constitution that would assist in correcting that

48 minutes ago, boestar said:

I believe there is an amendment  to the constitution that would assist in correcting that

Yeah, I think it's called the Twelfth Amendment.

• Haha 1

Who broke Joe out of the basement? Was it an unarmed person with a knife?

I wonder if Democrats are doing this on purpose, maybe they are secretly working for Trump and we need another collusion investigation.... otherwise, it's all unfathomable:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/police-biden-cops-knife-leg

It would be better if he just stopped talking.

Edited by Wolfhunter

On 6/2/2020 at 4:42 PM, Wolfhunter said:

It would be better if he just stopped talking.

and if he is going to make a show of wearing a mask at least WEAR it so that it doing some good

The Noose tightens (or something to that effect...😅)

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe accused former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein of giving “false” testimony Wednesday about James Comey’s memosdocumenting his interactions with President Trump.

During his appearance before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Rosenstein suggested that McCabe should have shared details about former FBI Director Comey’s memos on his conversations with the president earlier, claiming that he didn’t tell him about their existence until right before they were leaked.

Video in link.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccabe-accuses-rosenstein-of-giving-false-testimony-on-comey-memos

Edited by Jaydee

From the article:

He went on to note he never explicitly said McCabe misled him.

Rosenstein added: “I did not say Mr. McCabe misled me—what I said was that he did not reveal the Comey memos to me for a week and that is true. And he revealed them to me only a couple of hours before they showed up in the New York Times.

Edited by deicer