New Poll

"silence can always be assumed to be consent :biggrin1:"

Is that you Bill Cosby? ;)

This subject has been brought up in the past, and the answer has always been an overwhelming no, so I'm not sure why you asked if you were just going to do it anyways. I do wonder about thread drift though, if an aviation topic turns political, does it get moved to the other forum? There is already a separate AME forum that gets very little traffic. For me and my extremely slow internet, another forum just means more waiting for pages to load.

Something can get lost in a post.

The proposed forum has been activated but will remain empty, unless people start to post to it, until the poll closes. Once the poll closes the forum will either stay or be deleted. So please cast your votes​"

The last sentence was intended to get people to make a choice. So far it appears that only a very few care one way or the other, a little like in elections.

I think I, like most others, just click on the "Airline Aviation Forum" and don't even look at the other topics provided in the home menu. If Kip hadn't provided the link in this thread I wouldn't have voted either, and I think that may be the case with many others.

From my reading of the poll, the great majority want it to stay as is, just because the numbers aren't big doesn't mean people don't care. If I see a poll where 75% of the votes indicate my preference I would be less likely to vote as well, it appears to be a sure thing, why would I bother?

Archived