Sign in to follow this  
Malcolm

Climate Change?

Two great websites citing underwater vulcanism. The most significant statement common to both articles? "We don't really know..."

The lack of knowledge includes how many, how frequent, how large (volume of magma), how hot, how long the eruption...

Yet carbon taxes will stop all this release of GHG's largely produced by the Earth's oceans:

https://today.oregonstate.edu/news/researchers-discover-deepest-known-underwater-volcanic-eruption

https://ocean.si.edu/holding-tank/vents-volcanoes/mystery-underwater-volcano

Edited by Moon The Loon

The entire thing is fluff.

Until people are willing to turn their thermostats down to 10C in the winter, air conditioning up to 25 in the summer and pay $200 per ton in carbon tax they are simply not committed to the cause and I have no sympathy for their noise. The notion of changing light bulbs and saving the planet is the exclusive domain of the delusional.

When Liberals are willing to walk the walk, you can count me in. 

Edited by Wolfhunter

The PGA golf match today in North Carolina has been delayed twice due to thunderstorms.

It must be Climate Change!

7 hours ago, Wolfhunter said:

The entire thing is fluff.

Until people are willing to turn their thermostats down to 10C in the winter, air conditioning up to 25 in the summer and pay $200 per ton in carbon tax they are simply not committed to the cause and I have no sympathy for their noise. The notion of changing light bulbs and saving the planet is the exclusive domain of the delusional.

When Liberals are willing to walk the walk, you can count me in. 

Reads much better now.  😀👍

33 minutes ago, Marshall said:

Reads much better now.

Ya... I really need to stop watching the news, reading the paper and listening to the radio. I've cut back a lot in the last year or so because it just makes me crazy. Cable is going at the end of the month too.

This is the only forum I can even stand to monitor anymore as I consider it something of a dysfunctional family. Not quite at "a cave in the mountains" stage yet but I'm getting closer by the day. The computer will be the next thing to go and I suspect that will be sooner than later.

Edited by Wolfhunter

1 hour ago, Wolfhunter said:

I consider it something of a dysfunctional family. Not quite at "a cave in the mountains" stage yet but I'm getting closer by the day.

Helluva week to lose Chewbacca...😩😩