Westjet 767 Operation

It doesn't appear YYC-HNL is bookable after January 18th... but whoo-eee I think these are the lowest fares to Hawaii I have ever seen.

WS 1860 AND 1861 is bookable on WS.com. However the flights are not daily, so you might be getting nil response if looking on the off days. Also WS 1862 & 1863 are the daily YVR-HNL flts.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WS 1860 AND 1861 is bookable on WS.com. However the flights are not daily, so you might be getting nil response if looking on the off days. Also WS 1862 & 1863 are the daily YVR-HNL flts.

Checking the Friday departures starting on Jan 15th, they now show that the 767 is operated by WestJet. Does this mean that the ETOPs status has been granted?

I just looked at the on time performance for C-GOGN and unless I am not reading flightaware properly, there are many lengthy delays. That is with what I suspect is a lot of support from YYZ and YYC operations. Wonder how the delays will look when flying farther afield.

Beats me... they're showing up now.

I wasn't getting the non-stop as an option for departing on Friday January 22nd and returning Monday January 25th.

WJ 767 180 minute ETOPS approved as of yesterday, Dec 30. First AB-Hawaii using a WJ 767 scheduled for Jan 10.

Congrats for all who were involved.

Archived