Arrest In Jfk - Humour.

Seeker

Seeker Bit. Bazinga!!!

TANGENT

Nope, doesn't count - the "tangent" pun was already used in the original post. This suggests, along with the lack of smiley, that AAS did not read the original post. If he didn't read the original post he wouldn't know that puns were the whole point which makes taking it at face value "correct". :Clever:

Seeker,

I think you might have missed AAS's angle as his post was merely a derivative of the initial post. Don't be so negative as nothing here is an absolute.

Just wanted to square with you on this. :Dancing-Chilli:

HAH! You missed mine (didn't italicize them).

Nope, doesn't count - the "tangent" pun was already used in the original post. This suggests, along with the lack of smiley, that AAS did not read the original post. If he didn't read the original post he wouldn't know that puns were the whole point which makes taking it at face value "correct".

Sorry but I have nothing positive to say. This thread has added zero to our discussions about aviation. The annoyance factor grows exponentially with each new contribution.

Maybe AEF members should have new membership rules, such as having a sponsor cosine their application. If it is your wife, you could haversine some kind of log file.

Still, membership costs approach zero: a number invented by Indian mathematicians. Indians take pride in their celebration of this number using the phrase "We gave the world Nothing!"

Archived