Who Runs This Airport?

ai

I wouldn't worry about it.

There is a certain individual who thinks that he runs everything. He thinks that the the TPA and Toronto City Council march to his orders and his artificial timelines.

He is about to get a wake up call. Better dust off Plan B.

On one hand I agree, Deluce has demonstrated on a few occasionas a very high degree of hubris. On the other, isn't it better knowing that porter's jet plans are just that- porter's jet plans? And not porter and TPA together hatching a joint plan? I think TPA's decision to not appear at the announcement was solid, so as to not appear to be in cahoots from the outset. Anyhow that's the optics, this could very well be a well orchestrated ruse whereby the TPA is now publicly claiming they knew nothing etc etc. but I doubt it. Barring information to the contrary the simplest explanation is usually the right one. Porter made it's plans, and controversial as they knew they would be, waited until a few days before publicly announcing them to give TPA a polite heads up so that they weren't totally blindsided. Sounds fine to me. I'm quite sure that Air Canada doesn't consult with the GTAA in advance on its fleet plans.

Archived