Rouge News

Thebean

There are also rouge flights to some destinations in the US, such as Orlando. We're looking at YYZ - MCO in April and rouge flex fares are over $200 less per person than WestJet and $60 less than Sunwing for the same days.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rozar s'macco

There really should be a mirror site that lists only rouge flights for passengers specifically looking to try rouge. Oops there we go with more costly duplication! D'OH!!

My question is. If you want to go YYZ VCE and are looking for a flight. you go to aircanada.com and put in the city pair. You get a list of flights for the date you selected. Do they really need to be Rouge? there is a list of options presented. if you select different date tabs you will see different options.

Rouge will be in there on the days they operate.

It really ispretty simple.

So the price of the ticket is based on the market. The time of day is based on the equipment used. If that route is operated by Rouge, then the cost to operate that sector will be different to that if operated by AC. Yes?

Don't get me wrong, but its good business sense to keep costs down, especially in a market where airfares are expected to be like bus tickets. The issue is that management tend to think that pilots are bus drivers, hense the race to the bottom we have been seeing for some years.

The incidents of late, poor piloting skills of other countries, should be a wakeup call that professional pilots are not bus drivers. You get what you pay for, so to speak.

Now it's time for the traveling public to realize that it's nice to have such low airfares, but also realize that you get what you pay for. Thank god that its only a few countries that have this problem. It must be stamped out soon, else it could spread.

IMHO

One more note: the fees charged by airport are the root cause of airlines racing to the bottom. Recently, I travelled on my airline, employee rate, and 95% of the airfare was airport fees. Governments still think that the airlines are state enterprises and cash cows.

Time to reregulate the airports. Remove these demigods spending like no tomorrow on their palaces, airports. Remove the non-profit aspect of their mandate which will force them to account for these high spending costs.

The whole country should be paying for security, not just passengers, as security affect the whole country.

Hmmmmmm

Aren't winglets supposed to enhance fuel efficiency? If you want to enhance fuel burn, just fly around with the speed brakes deployed. :P

You guys are tough. :)

Archived