Air Ontario Lawsuit Continues........

Dropzone

i guess these guys seem to have endless pockets and the lawyers must be telling them something really incredible to convince them to keep fighting this.

Then again If I was a AO pilot and now at Jazz or AC Regional or whatever its called today and saw the future ahead of me ... ie to continual outsourcing or more properly said redistribution of regional flying I too would consider my self soon to be obsolete and make a last insane push towards the finish line - guns a blazing.

Insanity has no bounds.

SB

Then again If I was a AO pilot and now at Jazz or AC Regional or whatever its called today and saw the future ahead of me ... ie to continual outsourcing or more properly said redistribution of regional flying I too would consider my self soon to be obsolete and make a last insane push towards the finish line - guns a blazing.

Wow… that is about the most inconsiderate thing I have read on this board, addressed to the 1000+ pilots at Jazz who are NOT in the lawsuit.

Wow… that is about the most inconsiderate thing I have read on this board, addressed to the 1000+ pilots at Jazz who are NOT in the lawsuit.

Agreed. About 1344 of us to be exact.

I actually thought sagacity would prevail on this and we could finally move on........instead the plaintiffs have decided it will continue...................
If Canada had a justice system instead of a legal system, this would have been put to rest years ago the moment Hollis stated he wouldn't accept the outcome regardless of how it was decided.

I guess the lawyers aren't rich enough yet.

Archived