Ha, Ha, You Albertans Are Funny

dagger

The joke is on the "Albertans" who voted in McGuinty... I mean REDford. Here comes more spending and union pandering. “Please God, give us another oil boom, we promise not to piss it away this time.” Don't worry - she will.

:Furious:

You apparently lied to pollsters to get a little attention outside the province.

Played a little joke on us, did you? :Grin-Nod:

There is a serious question about the accuracy of the media polls and at the same time the ethics of the media in what they had told us. Not just in this election but others also.

I'm just thankful the whole thing is done with......freaking phone has been very ignored these past few days. Am I happy with the results? No! We now have the first ever Progresive Liberal party in Canada.

If you can't beat them.....join them! Liberals hardly made a show in votes, heck even the NDP was stronger in most ridings. A Sask. liberal even made a trip to Alberta to help out Redford!

Liberal campaigns against Wildrose

By Rory MacLean | Saskatoon StarPhoenix

I think it's telling that the Harperites - the ex-Reform Party libertarians - seemed to hop aboard the Libertarian Express only to screw it up the same way they screwed up Harper's first federal election. Maybe they should worry less about manipulating politics at the provincial level and just get the federal stuff right, like the F-35. Harper doesn't seem to have very good coattails. Maybe he'll do better in BC.

I don't think her campaign bus did much to bolster her personal image... :Grin-Nod:

c302ee674cf69833a42df3ac6959.jpg

That's the funniest thing I've seen in weeks! Thanks, Kip. She's got a nice pair.........of wheels.

Why thank goodness? Direct democracy scare you? Lower spending scare you? MLA recall scare you? Dividend cheques scare you (they are exactly the same as a lower taxes). Property rights scare you?

You now have a Liberal premier with plans for more spending, government waste, indebted to the unions.

Perfect. Great attitude. That should ensure the long-term sustainability of the province. Every been there when the boom goes bust? I have.

How is it that Saskatchewan can figure it out yet "Albertans" can't.

Internet, your posts sound like you are a card carrying member of the "I'm alright Jack, keep your hands off of my stack" crowd. Well guess what, your club is still the minority in this country, even in Alberta. Time to find a mirror and take a hard look at what you are really asking for - IMHO of course.

Of note - I was a Deputy Returning Officer for Water Valley - Northwest of YYC last night. Its a bit wild & wooly out there, and we had a huge turnout.

The biggest suprise was the number of YOUNG FIRST TIME voters. It was refreshing to see there involvment in the process. At least the

battle generated some interest to get involved in the process. IMHO :icon_anal:

Archived