And the beat goes on...

Mitch Cronin

Some of you guys make me wish I had a gas oven to stick my head into!!!

Try giving this a listen tonight to help get each and everyone of us aviators (yeah, even Mitch!) into a reflective and "good will to man"mood:

Alan Maitland's reading of The Shepherd on As It Happens (about 7:30 PM local time).

Note to Admin: I am unable to copy and paste into this message. The paste function does not present itself as an option. Anyone else have this problem? Is it a 64-bit problem with IE?

Note to Admin: I am unable to copy and paste into this message. The paste function does not present itself as an option. Anyone else have this problem? Is it a 64-bit problem with IE?

If you have an item on your clip-board then right click your mouse...the option to "paste" should come up. (pretty sure it is not your IE/64 bit but you could go to IE 8 with 128 bit and see if that helps)

Also try this......, go to the uppermost left hand icon on the "reply" post board here and click it to change the format, then try your "paste"

If you have an item on your clip-board then right click your mouse...the option to "paste" should come up. (pretty sure it is not your IE/64 bit but you could go to IE 8 with 128 bit and see if that helps)

Also try this......, go to the uppermost left hand icon on the "reply" post board here and click it to change the format, then try your "paste"

Tried all that Kip. All I get is this:

ScreenShot001.bmp

You forgot that Kim Kardashian is rumoured to be dating Kobe Bryant. Let's keep things in perspective, here. :glare:

:) I wonder how many people here are having to google who those people are!

Mitch, have a big pour of Appletons. S$#% has been going on long before we were here and will be going on long after we have shuffled off this mortal coil.

You're one of the good guys here, have a Merry Christmas and a great 2012.

Mitch, have a big pour of Appletons. S$#% has been going on long before we were here and will be going on long after we have shuffled off this mortal coil.

I know Chock, and sage advice, which I took ;) , but you know... with our ever growing population, the S$#% heap gets bigger and smellier all the time.

Anyway cheers, and thanks... :m:

Merry Christmas!

I know Chock, and sage advice, which I took ;) , but you know... with our ever growing population, the S$#% heap gets bigger and smellier all the time.

Anyway cheers, and thanks... :m:

Merry Christmas!

Does it? Or does the rise in social media only make it appear bigger?

It's not technology; the pile is truly getting bigger!

Consider the 'conservative' view of David Suzuki; at 7B, the world is already 3B over its maximum carrying capacity. Others say, the human population is as many as 4B over the top now?

The human experience does appear to be a little bit out-of-control today. Geo-politically, we are all parties to a system that provides the corrupt and completely incapable with the controls? As population growth continues, most being in the third world, our ‘dear leaders’ continue promoting the ‘growth’ model as the cure to our collective ills despite the fact, the model is unsustainable?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived