Sky Regional to YTZ for AC

chockalicious

On the contrary, believe me when I say, I couldn't care less about an insurrection since unions simply don't seem to matter any more. If you're happy giving away your flying to third party in the hopes that it provides competition to Porter, well good luck with that. That is such a naive notion that I doubt very many even at Air Canada believe that. At some point you have to wonder if you keep getting back to square one, maybe the plan is flawed. Providing competition is of little use if it continues to lose you money which will in turn be used to lower your wages and liquidate your pension and round and round we go! In 2001 when pay cuts were mentioned to be coming, you all laughed and brushed it off as what did you call it, "another hay bale off the back of the pick up truck". Let me ask now, how did that work out for you? Rest assured that nothing would please corporate more to farm-out as much flying as they can to the lowest bidder. If you're happy with the way things are at Air Canada, I'm happy to leave you to it.

MD2;

:Scratch-Head: Are you mentally deficient? Seriously. The points you raised here have been answered already.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It means that for the purposes of operating on behalf of Air Canada, Sky Regional does not need to apply for a license from the CTA. Of course this has nothing to do with Transport Canada approval, where an AOC is still required.

Archived