Thomas Cook Airlines Canada

rudder

It's a 207 seat configuration. Bound to be a LOT more comfortable than the 226 of C3 or 233 of Excel/Air 2000 and other Brit operators of the 57, i.e. 4 less rows.

Agreed Moon but one thing that is unavoidable on these aircraft is the inconsistent LOPA (Layout of Passenger Accomodation) with some rows being less than 31". I count 211 seating (36 rows x6-3-2=211) so its still tight.

You have to love these marketing people who promote a charter seat product as Gold and Silver. How original? Must have taken all day to come up with that. Call it what it is. Trailer Trash Deluxe and Trailer Trash Supreme.

If I was in the market for a sun destination seat I would have to select Westjet and their new 737s. Sorry Sunquest operating as Thomas Cook by Jazz.

Just my opinion....I could be wrong.

bd

Agreed Moon but one thing that is unavoidable on these aircraft is the inconsistent LOPA (Layout of Passenger Accomodation) with some rows being less than 31". I count 211 seating (36 rows x6-3-2=211) so its still tight.

You have to love these marketing people who promote a charter seat product as Gold and Silver. How original? Must have taken all day to come up with that. Call it what it is. Trailer Trash Deluxe and Trailer Trash Supreme.

If I was in the market for a sun destination seat I would have to select Westjet and their new 737s. Sorry Sunquest operating as Thomas Cook by Jazz.

bd

No discussion, Blues. People will pay what people will pay.

bd

Hmm, I don't recall WS or AC offering hot meals or warm cookies to their Y pax. So they must be "Sub-Trailer Trash Deluxe"?

I flew TC a few years back to the UK. The Transatlantic aircraft have a better pitch at 34" which made it better than AC (which I just flew back on). As for the 31" its still better than C3 ever was or Sky

Archived