Thought I'd say goodbye....

Mitch Cronin

Offending post (the one quoted) was deleted by Admin as Banned does mean banned.

Oh jeeze - joined yesterday and this is your first post?

I suspect that gatekeeper returns to tell us how smart he is once again.

Or could it be that in Obscured Weather, you follow the North Star? <_<

Iceman

Spot on, Iceman. I thought exactly the same thing. Most already know the North Star is not the brightest object in the sky. Especially as viewed from a foggy perspective. :glare:

Don't worry, Mitch. We'll look after the place while you're away. :icon_pray:

Mitch:

You have been an excellent contributor to this forum and one of the reasons I keep comming back. It is a shame that some people feel the need to attack you. Let me know when you are around and maybe I can drop by for a visit. I am days only now but get over to the hangar on occasion.

Good luck

B

Mitch,

Like the many others above I look forward to all of your posts for both the content and the style.

Let me add my two bits and encourage you to stay and not abandon your many friends on this forum.

Take a breather if you must, but do come back - ya hear?

If not for all your friends here, then stick around so as not to disappoint Jennifer. :wink_smile:

Cheers,

Henry

Mitch and I have had our differences but I think it's a shame for him to leave. One thing I do know from experience (on another webboard) is that it is very difficult to be an unbiased moderator and an active member of the same forum. You become a large target for anyone that wants to push the boundaries of the forum rules and disagrees with positions or comments you make in a non-moderator role.

I wish you well Mitch, whatever you decide to do.

Believe it or not there is a life outside of this forum. I try to remind myself of that every time I read some of the ridiculous posts. I hope you can enjoy the many rewarding parts of your life....family, friends, work and play. Keep rocking with your band and keep those aircraft safe......and go Dale Jr.....there is still a chance!

bd

I don't visit all that often myself these days but I've always enjoyed your posts Mitch. And, like the others I hope you come back after a brief respite. You are a key member of this community.

Archived