AC Hiring Pt. 2

Jumpy

Directlaw, where did you find that information? Jim Wood used to have a link to it on his site, but it's long gone and I've been looking for it.

It's the kind of info that helps kids in aviation college study harder. laugh.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It always amazed me how the industry swung from a serious shortage to a surplus in just a few years. dry.gif

It has been a rollercoaster ride for as long as I can remember and you can be sure there will be many +/- Gs in the future. You can count on it.

Guest directlaw

Directlaw, where did you find that information?

From ACPA. But what I have is an excel spread sheet showing each individual by name and their seniority number for every year until retirement.

It wouldn't be appropriate to publish.

Directlaw, where did you find that information? Jim Wood used to have a link to it on his site, but it's long gone and I've been looking for it.

It's the kind of info that helps kids in aviation college study harder. laugh.gif

Wanna copy??? I have the Excel spreadsheet and, ooooooooh, it is color coded biggrin.gif

Guest rance

Does anyone have contact info. for the HR dept at AC?Names, etc. Or does AC now contract out with the online application?

Thanks

Guest directlaw

Human resources has been contracted out.

On line is the only way to apply.

If you can get a reference from within attach it to your application

Archived