Jetsgo plans switch into charter carrier

CanadaEH

Except for the rumor I'm just kiiding about the rest. At least you Maritimers are known for your sense of humor.... right? laugh.gif

Don't worry, the sign at the Quebec border that says "Clean Toilets Ahead" should slow him down by six or eight months biggrin.gif

Rumors are like a--holes Spinnaker, every airline employee has one (or two)..mutants excepted! Nonetheless, it's good that every now and then we can pause to laugh about the goings on in this industry , cause if you couldn't it would eat you up real good. About our Caribbean loads this past season...we averaged anywhere between 100 and 120 per flight. That's the beauty of contracted charters..they give you the bodies and you provide the metal and you get paid regardless of whether it's full or not. Doh!...now I see what WJs up to....too much information, time to go back to killing my brain with beer. blink.gif

That's the beauty of contracted charters..they give you the bodies and you provide the metal and you get paid regardless of whether it's full or not.

That's all well and good if the tour operator is making money on the run. Typically, they need an 80% or better load factor to justify the aircraft. The minute the loads get light, the profitability for the tour operator goes away really fast.

Archived