Kelowna Flightcraft

Guest flyyhm

Guest flyyhm

Im not sure if there are any Kelowna Flightcraft employees on this fourm or not? Anyway I have an application for a job at the Hamilton Base. Anyone give me any tips on the what to be prepared for?

Guest 27driver

flyyhm,

Dunno about the maintenance end of things, but the flight ops interview was a very casual and laid back affair. More like a chat with the boys than a job interview. Good luck. Good outfit.

flyyhm;

Are you Maintenance? I know a young lad that started working there last summer, straight out of college. He loves it, they've thrown him right into the thick of things. Right now he's doing RVSM installations. Tons of overtime available. It's a great place to gain experience if you're a newbie.

Guest flyyhm

I had the interview today. It went fairly well. The job is to work in the "store" its basically a store where the AMEs come and get parts and tool from we just sign it out to them stuff like that. Mine was kinda the same in regards to a chat with 2 of the guys. Well if I get the job I could be starting in a week and a half. I'll keep you guys up to date.

Good to hear that the interview went well. Sounds like you will be working in "stores", while you aren't turning wrenches yet, that will come. Like the rest of the aviation industry, you generally have to start out at an entry level position. Which provides the opportunity for advancement.

Best of luck to you.

Guest caame

Hello! Flyyhm,

Glad to know you started to work there now, and I also submited a application there, could you please tell me the salary range at Kelowna Flightcraft for AME (M2)?

thank you !!

cool26.gif

Guest flyyhm

Actually I didn't start working there. I got a letter in the mail saying that they had found somone better suited for the job. Also they did mention that Sheet metal people get around $25/h not sure if this is starting wage or not.

Guest caame

Thank for reply, flyyhm,

I sent my resume there but still waiting for message, I only have experience on Boeing aircraft, 737,757,767, and 777, for small one, only dealed with Mooney M20J , do you think my experience is suitable there???

thank you !

Archived