Sign in to follow this  
st27

Tims or A&W

Usually in to much of a hurry to notice, but what is the status/who is in the food courts in the centre of the universe YYZ?

I know for sure Tim's didn't move into the new terminal. They found it too expensive. I don't think that there is an A&W either. It appears to be higher end restaurants that basically rape you on the prices.

Thanx,I tried the GTAA website but couldn't navigate my way to the concessions page.Says alot doesn't it!I'd heard the rumour of Tims in T1 but havn't explored yet.Do you miss the blue days?

Do you miss the blue days?

I miss the people I used to work with. We sure had a lot of fun over the years, and I look back on the time I spent working there with a great deal of fondness.

It was in the winter, we were being deiced, we were "blue". There was a "red" airplane beside us. This "blue" vivacious F/A came up front and wanted to wave at her "love God" who was driving the "red" plane.

She leaned across my seat.....warm bodies, just the hint of a seductive perfume, hormones raging, temperature rising.... yeh...I miss the old days, but just some of them !!!!!! tongue.gif

Nothing like paying $3.25 + PST/GST for a 591ml bottle of Orange Crush.

I wish there was a Subway there,

Edited by Super 80

That story sure does change every time you tell it. Last time I recall you had me hanging a moon out your window! laugh.gif

It was in the winter, we were being deiced, we were "blue". There was a "red" airplane beside us. This "blue" vivacious F/A came up front and wanted to wave at her "love God" who was driving the "red" plane.

She leaned across my seat.....warm bodies, just the hint of a seductive perfume, hormones raging, temperature rising.... yeh...I miss the old days, but just some of them !!!!!! tongue.gif

Down boy! biggrin.gif

Nothing like paying $3.25 + PST/GST for a 591ml bottle of Orange Crush.

I wish there was a Subway there,

There's a place in T1, just before security sceening, called Wolfgang Puck's. It's a small chain started by a chef with the same name. The food is fairly expensive but it's really, really tasty. I have the choice of eating cheap at the employee cafeteria but I still prefer to go to Wolgang's.

There is a Tim's at the "South Bridge" The coffee place at the "West Bridge" gives an employee discount. $1.00 for coffee and its not bad stuff.

Guest FADEC

Try using your Interac at some of these rip off joints. It burns me that these side deals direct you to a magic money wall where someone else profits from your cashless condition. mad.gif I'll go hungry. tongue.gif