YUL problems??

Kip Powick

Another sound bite on CBC TV News but there sure was a bunch of PO'd customers in a very long check-in line at the PET Intl Airport. Their comments were not very flattering about the attitude of the agents in YUL.

Is there a shortage of agents in YUL cause many of the customers stated that they thought the agents were on a work to rule campaign ??

Personally I would put it down to possibly being very stressed and not really having their head in the job ..but that is just my spin on the incident.

I think it's just like Robert said:

"Business as usual at Air Canada"

The airline needs to change at the molecular level. I just don't see that happening.

It's kind of sad to see the airline eviscerate itself like this.

'

Guest Pull Up

"not really having their head in the job"

Kip, more like having their heads up their a$$es if what I experienced tonight is an example of what was going on in the rest of YUL.

Guest givemeabreak

Common, very common. See next weeks story... "CCAA and how we got there",

supplemented by... "How to pi$$ the customer off while still thinking you are a crown corporation"

And finally on TLC.."how to walk with your head up your a$$ and not hit anything"

Could be worse....yyz problems 1/2 wait to be brought into the gate and another 1/2 wait for strollers...BOY what great customer service...LETS SEE what happens when the new terminal opens..!!!!!

Guest Liberty

Well having close friends in YUL Airpt yes there is a shortage about 50 was transfered to Aeroplan about 2 weeks ago, and it's really bad in YUL. This is only Apr can you imagine in the summer months???

Working at AE let me tell you there's over 200 calls waiting (30-40 min wait time) customers are all panicking about AC going down...Its not easy...at the end of the day your just drained...and no manager on site...all hiding...

Archived