Post some phone numbers!

Seeker

I'm a Jazz pilot and it looks like I'm just along for the ride but it occurs to me that if some enterprising soul was to post the contact info for the AC unions executive that others might take it upon themselves to make a call (or two).

seeker

Seeker...please please. This is not a union problem. If AC wants to neg something with Trinity let them. I agree with the stance the union is taking. That is the job of unionism. Don't waist your time calling union leaders.

Guest ACNSK

I agree with the union's stance also. Many, many employees, who now choose to remain silent, agree as well. We're not hearing the same things out on the line, groundeffect.

Many people have refered to the aspect of "saving face" and posturing but if the unions cave on what many consider the most sacred of issues (pension benifits), they will forever have lost any position of strength they may have thought they had.

A pension acquiescence will be accompanied by more than one or two last minute issues that the unions will have no choice but to accept. They will not be able to refuse a change in working conditions or pay scales that would "shut 'er down" when they wouldn't do it for the "Holy Grail".

I'm not trying to be a fear monger but a head in the sand approach is not going to solve any problems. Eveyone has to have their eyes wide open and understand the consequences of their decisions.

Archived