FLASH! Jetsgo - is the other shoe dropping?

Say Altitude

Just heard a rumour that one or a couple of travel agencies in the YVR area have issued a "Stop Sell" order on Jetsgo tickets this afternoon. Not verified.

Out of curiosity, I tried to call them and have just got the quick busy signal all afternoon - the "phones don't work" busy signal, not the normal one...........coincidence?

Isn't this how C3 started at the end?

Who knows.........

Anyone?

Impossible... Le Blanc hasn't sold out yet.

Exactly, until ML sells, Chicken Little is all we will hear.

Now I have a rumour, which is something I read on another forum. Anyone hear something about SG going partners with a very big outfit and planning to drop their name?? Like... my guess, Virgin perhaps? Remember, it's just a rumour... but a good one eh?

Keep dreaming SAY ALTITUDE, I'd be more worried about the law suits at your end of the pond. The only reason they would stop selling is because we are full.

Guest rattler
Just heard a rumour that one or a couple of travel agencies in the YVR area have issued a "Stop Sell" order on Jetsgo tickets this afternoon. Not verified.

Out of curiosity, I tried to call them and have just got the quick busy signal all afternoon - the "phones don't work" busy signal, not the normal one...........coincidence?

Isn't this how C3 started at the end?

Who knows.........

Anyone?

Amazing, the more pressure Jetsgo puts on a certain carrier, the more "water cooler" rumours surface about Jetsgo being in trouble. During the past few months people have posted rumours about late pay cheques, inability to pay for fuel and now this. I imagine that this latest rumour is as factual as those posted previously. Give it a rest!

Hey back off! I didn't take any shots at Jetsgo - I just passed on what I heard as a rumour - and I qualified it as such. I didn't make any snide comments about ML or anyone working there. I also said it was unverified.

As for the phone issue - that happened. I called after hearing about the above, and sure enough - quick busy.

So I asked the question - without bias .........SO RELAX!

What was it Shakespear wrote?

Thou doth protest too much?

Guest rattler

No, not a protest, just an observation. Re not taking shots, the post is def. a "shot" if read by the uninformed. The fast busy could simply be because their lines can not accomodate the influx of calls from folks wanting to book on them. cool26.gif

Archived