Las Vegas

Guest yxe

Hi,

We are heading to Las Vegas in Feb. We would like to stay at the Paris. Does anyone know of any deals the hotels in Vegas offer airline employees? Thanks for the help.

Check the prices in expedia first. If the prices are all high there is a convention in town. Also, you get much better rates on weekdays versus weekends. For example midweek in late Nov you could get the Palace Station for about $25 USD/ night. In early Nov it was $85 due to convention traffic. Treasure Island, MGM, New York, Paris, Alladdin, will be in the $70-90 range during a slow period.

Cheers.

I would agree///you definitely want to be on or VERY near the strip (not in what they call downtown) or else you will make up in the cheap room rate in cab fares alone.

I have called a month in advance - but no harm in trying now.....I don't think FEB is a high season month

I would agree///you definitely want to be on or VERY near the strip (not in what they call downtown) or else you will make up in the cheap room rate in cab fares alone.

Agreed. Staying downtown instead of on the strip can be a rather perilous experience. There were more low lifes per square foot than any place I had ever been.

On your collective advice I have cancelled my room at the Stratosphere and have booked at the Mirage. (AC has an Employee Discount deal there between Dec 14 - 23)

I'm sure my girlfriend will thank you all.

On your collective advice I have cancelled my room at the Stratosphere and have booked at the Mirage. (AC has an Employee Discount deal there between Dec 14 - 23)

I'm sure my girlfriend will thank you all.

Hey N8 what price did you get per night?

Archived