Sign in to follow this  
seeker

The Canadian Tire guy

In the past year you have...  

76 members have voted

1. 1. In the past year you have...

• Bought something at Canadian Tire because this whiny guy convinced you to.
    • Not bought something because this guy is so annoying.
    • Written to Crappy Tire to tell them you find this guy annoying.
    • Thrown eggs at your local Crappy Tire because you hate these commercials
    • Called your family over to the TV when a Canadain Tire commercial comes on.
    • Changed the channel when a C' Tire commercial comes on.
    • Used the mute button When a C' Tire commercial comes on.

Not a bad store, shop there quite often but you gotta hate those whiny guy-next-door commercials!!!!

Edited by seeker

Guest rattler

So what's wrong with Canadian Tire???? For my part they have always given me value for my money.

I shop there regularly. As a small contractor I find that the Mastercraft product line is absolute, made in Lower Mongolia, junk as far as the power tools are concerned. Hand tools from this line are ok. Avoid any Mastercraft product with a motor or bearings and you'll do ok.

I absolutely refuse to buy any of their products that I've seen on TV. Some of it has to do with Mr. and Mrs. Annoying and some is just an aversion to Home Shopping Channel type products.

Kev

Talk about type casting...and you think Kramer has it rough..imagine the CT guy going out in real life and trying to walk down the street or worse yet, having to buy something.I'll bet he doesn't have the beard anymore, probably dyed his hair and is living in the states. What was that line about creating a monster??? laugh.gif

Strangely enough, in the UWO gazette there was an article and a poll about how people can't stand the guy! Most people said they hate him.

Personally, I hate the commercials and think they're cheezy. I used to work for Canadian Tire though, so if I ever need hardware related items, I'll go there, desptie the ads.

I think the kid who does the annoying Dell commercials and Mr.Annoying from Canadian Tire should team up.

"Dude...you're getting some tires!!!"