How about a little fun ?

Kip Powick

So here it is Sunday...perhaps you took of the grape last night...? Anyhow, here is a game you can test your skill withyour mouse Please read the instructions FIRST...

The object of the game is to keep the drunk walking in a straight line by moving your mouse to the left or right (no clicking). You can't see the mouse so it makes it a little challenging. Click Start when ready. Apparently the record is 93 meters.

Speakers on.

The game loads, wait a few seconds and then you will see a man standing and facing you...press START

Here is the link......

I'm OK..really

My son got up to 83 Meters, he took a screen shot of his score and sent it to me. I promptly took a different screen shot...doctored it to 88 Meters for me, and sent it back...let him stew a bit.......... and then called him and told him what I had done.

I didn't know he knew language like that biggrin.gif

The max distance I have actually ever got was 78 Meters and I use a thumb track-ball.

Yer not gonna believe it are you? huh.gif As me dear ol' Mum would say, Honest injun Kip! Prior to that, I'd made 82m best... that 129 was after about a dozen more attempts.

It's a tough bugger, I'll give you that! It's like trying to fly a plane you can't trim... neutral keeps changing... and the effectivity of the controls keep changing... But I think I found a good technique for keep the wildness in check.

laugh.gif Nope, just coffee this morning. ...and a cordless optical mouse.

Yeah, I had that link emailed to me a while back, and I tried it a bunch of times... don't think I did better than sixty some meters then.

Wish I could read German to see if they recorded "best" scores... I'm sure there must be lot's of others who've done better. ...wait a bit, some bored pilot will pipe in here with a better one soon I bet. biggrin.gif

Archived