And before you get too excited about CNN latest diatribe
1. This is such a RIDICULOUS story.
But of course, liberals fall for it. Their #TrumpDerangementSyndrome has sent them mad.
Why is this new narrative absurd?
2. Let's assume (for laughs) that Trump and Putin were conspiring to rig the 2016 US Presidential election.
AND that Putin had 'dirt' on Clinton, that he wanted to provide to Trump.
What's the LAST THING they would do?
3. Set up a meeting between Russian operatives/spies & Trump Team members, in the middle of NYC, to discuss it and facilitate the transfer of said 'dirt'.
AFTER emailing everyone about it on open channels. ?
4. Putin is a KGB master spook, for crying out loud. And Trump is a super smart, cunning real estate magnate.
Anyone who thinks they'd do covert business with each other like this, must be totally insane.
Or suffer from #TrumpDerangementSyndrome .
5. I wrote a thread the other day about NSA's 'Stellar Wind' program. It was able to hoover up the equivalent of the Congressional Library EVERY 14.4 seconds - in 2006.
Putin knows that, probably has something similar. So would he risk exposing the scam with Drumpf, to the NSA?
6. NO, OF COURSE HE WOULDN'T.
Nor would he risk expose by FBI, CIA, DOJ, etc etc etc.
Trump & Putin would make sure that the entire conspiracy was INVISIBLE. That's the entire point.
7. The entire 'Trump Tower' meeting is an obvious set up.
It is so amateurish in conception and execution. And Fusion GPS's Glenn Simpson met with the Russian spy, Veselnitskaya, the day before AND after. I mean, come on.
8. I'm pleased the libs are starting to ramp up the new narrative.
It makes them look even more deranged, for starters, which is good for a chuckle.
But it also allows normies, most who have common sense, to see the Trump Tower meeting for what it so clearly is.
A SET UP.
9. Unlike the liberals, who have ZERO common sense.
But then again, as the saying goes, 'common sense ain't common.' #MAGA